PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Eddie Talisman Build?

osiris0000
09-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a Soldier Eddie at 80 level 4*. I built him with 4 yellow talismans(2 of them 5*,other 2 are 4* maxed) to get more fury. And i put a 3* red explosive Talisman to fill the remaining Talisman slot. But the damage on fury is around 2000-3000, and normal attack does only 1000 point attack. Today i have borrowed a 5* 78 level Soldier Eddie , when i use his Fury damage was around 10000! How is that possible since mine is built with high yellow talismans.

What is your advice for Talisman building for Soldier Eddie to get the best damage out of it? Any idea will be appreciated.

Baba-8301
09-10-2016, 05:35 PM
I use 4x red Fierce and 2x yellow Will. Take your pick for the set bonus, 2x 15% Strength and 1x 25% Special are probably best. I'd avoid the on-perfect-hit and extra ability ones as Soldier Eddie doesn't always (rarely?) uses the basic attack, and has enough on his plate without burning power on expensive shields.

Coletrain
09-10-2016, 07:53 PM
I use 4x Yellow & 2x Red, it's all about maxing those talismans. You can easily get 10k on special with this loadout, depending on resistances.

slauki
09-10-2016, 08:41 PM
i would focus on attack, because his basic attack deals physical damage, that requires a high ATK. ATK is also good for the random damage, since it's good for physical and true damage. only the magic damage is't favored by a high ATK, but we should neglect that.

so i have 4x red talisman on him (all fierce and all with +ATK bonus) and two yellow (boost will+25% special increase)

so if i were you first i would replace 2 yellow wir two red ones (they should be the right ones :-) ) and then i would maximize the talismans. then you will see how your damage will went up day by day

if you want to try mine you can add me :-)

logicombat
09-11-2016, 02:59 AM
Just because he's a Gunner character doesn't mean yellow talismans are automatically the best choice. With any character, look at their skills. Most skill descriptions will tell you if they I Flickr physical or magic damage, or else they'll say something like "damage increases with max HP" or whatever, and you can choose your talismans to max out those stats.

osiris0000
09-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the answers guys! It helped a lot. Now its time for farming for red talismans. Tough job though but it is fun anyway

LegoMech
09-12-2016, 02:13 PM
I prefer red Guardian Fierce Talismans - the bonus is 20% of defense which gets you more attack than 15% of Attack does. You can find tons of these farming the first board on Battlefield madness. Fierce gives the best stats but I use a safeguard in there too so magic attacks don't wreck him - I may change that back though.

I've also invested tons of Skill shards and maxed out Barrage, and his Basic attack does around 3-6000 damage on average depending on the target's color. He is level 80 4* and I haven't finished maxing his talisman's yet so I think it is going to get even better in time.

XcarecroW
09-12-2016, 05:19 PM
I prefer red Guardian Fierce Talismans - the bonus is 20% of defense which gets you more attack than 15% of Attack does. You can find tons of these farming the first board on Battlefield madness. Fierce gives the best stats but I use a safeguard in there too so magic attacks don't wreck him - I may change that back though.

I've also invested tons of Skill shards and maxed out Barrage, and his Basic attack does around 3-6000 damage on average depending on the target's color. He is level 80 4* and I haven't finished maxing his talisman's yet so I think it is going to get even better in time.
At lvl 100 soldier eddie get a lot more attack than defense, so strengh fierce talisman is better.
It is worth to check the stats at lvl 100 before leveling up the wrong talismans.

LegoMech
09-13-2016, 04:11 AM
At lvl 100 soldier eddie get a lot more attack than defense, so strengh fierce talisman is better.
It is worth to check the stats at lvl 100 before leveling up the wrong talismans.

Thanks, good to know!

12lisa
09-13-2016, 12:46 PM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103-Compilation-of-maximized-characters This is the link to the threat with maxed out stats to help you decide on talismans and not accidentally level up the wrong ones :)

slauki
09-13-2016, 02:19 PM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103-Compilation-of-maximized-characters This is the link to the threat with maxed out stats to help you decide on talismans and not accidentally level up the wrong ones :)

the difference between the two talismans is basicly about 5 so it's not really worth considering. since you have to grind the first level for the strengh, i would happily choose fierce....

LegoMech
09-13-2016, 05:34 PM
Thanks! I had sold most of my Strength Talismans so I did go back and grind a bit. 24 hours got me 5 of them so when I get a 6th I'll stop. I was going to get some for my Rocket dog and newly hatched Nomad anyway since their defenses are so much lower than their Attack. I'll probably leave the other ones on Eddie and just lose out on the 10 power for now. I've definitely invested time and materials in some of the wrong things but not enough to cry about it. That link with the max stats is a lifesaver by the way!

Baba-8301
09-13-2016, 05:43 PM
You can never have too many good red talismans. I normally have 4 on Soldier Eddie, 6 on red COTD and 6 on the red possessed rockets...

Nekroliun
09-13-2016, 08:19 PM
My soldier deals 1k dmg with his basic and ability and 4k with war-torn...

I stole all of his 4* talismans and gave them to the nomad, just cuz

vgta99
09-14-2016, 11:46 AM

Better!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...H7Q/edit#gid=0

You can build your character and choose the best talismans for him... ;)

kjtaylor13
09-14-2016, 12:24 PM
Better!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...H7Q/edit#gid=0

You can build your character and choose the best talismans for him... ;)

Corrected Link: https://goo.gl/RbWF5a