PDA

View Full Version : EyeOf Horus is recruiting!

Rokita
01-29-2021, 08:29 AM
EyeOfHorus is recruiting!

Long time ago (few days back) in a galaxy far away (Scotland) some old clan mates decided to bravely strike out on their own.

We were all members of a clan that hit SSS weekly and completed all clan event challenges, but it was time for them to start their own adventure! :)

We can promise new clan mates of all levels a friendly, fun and collaborative team environment and an entertaining discord chat (where we share tactics and plan progression). And.. an alchemist emoji!

If this sounds like you please drop a message below or PM me.

Rokita
02-07-2021, 12:26 PM
We are still recruiting!

Now that we have finally unlocked the raid feature, we have slapped Baphomet in the face enough times to reach SSS grade back again :)

We offer great atmosphere, engaging and hilarious discord chats and lots of support to help you progress in game! We have players of all ranges and our main goal is to have fun, smash clan challenges and help everyone progress.

If you're interested in joining, please drop us a message below or PM me :)

PIP
02-19-2021, 07:23 PM
That was a good clan. SSS weekly - with time to spare.

Rokita
03-05-2021, 08:23 AM
thanks PIP for your kind words :)

Rokita
03-05-2021, 08:26 AM
Thinking you've missed a chance joning us? Can confim you surely did not :) we are still having open spaces and would be happy to have you join us!
We're using discord for communication and still hitting SSS without any issues with time to spare.

Apply in game or message here, if you're interested :)

Kurzgesagt
03-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Thinking you've missed a chance joning us? Can confim you surely did not :) we are still having open spaces and would be happy to have you join us!
We're using discord for communication and still hitting SSS without any issues with time to spare.

Apply in game or message here, if you're interested :)

I send you a PM and join in your clan.

Your clan leader are Azathoth, right?

Edit: I think I got into the wrong "Eye Of Horus". Anyway, in 24 hours I try again D:

Rokita
03-05-2021, 10:23 PM
Ouch! Yea it happens :) we have no spaces in the name and I am the clan leader :) I'll look out for you :) thanks 🤘🏻

Rokita
03-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Update: to make it easier to find us, here's what you'll see when applying to our clan:

PIP
03-13-2021, 07:00 PM
We were all members of a clan that hit SSS weekly and completed all clan event challenges, but it was time for them to start their own adventure! :)

That was a good clan. SSS weekly - with time to spare.

thanks PIP for your kind words :)

You're welcome. good luck with the new clan!

Rokita
04-07-2021, 06:37 AM
We have 6 spots open :) feel free to pm me or reply here if you're interested.

Daedalus
04-23-2021, 04:45 AM
I'm hoping I can try and join, I get around 200+ contributions/raid period on a clan with like 2 or 3 active players total. Though somehow could still clear through Baphomet X. I just left my clan at 10:30 pm MT, and in cooldown period. Not active in the chat but previous clan never used it, open to use though. If you want more info just reply, thanks.

Trooper ID: TheHellion-8037 (Tier 4 Daedalus)

Rokita
04-23-2021, 10:11 AM
Hey Daedalus, just apply in game :) make sure you don't put spaces in name though and wait for list of suggested clans to load before hitting search, sometimes it just doesn't work as it should..
If you could please add me on discord (details in my signature) I'll send you link to our clan's server.
Speak soon. :)

Rokita
04-23-2021, 10:20 AM
I've also sent you a trooper request, hope you have space to accept me.

Rokita
04-24-2021, 08:42 AM
We have two spaces left, let us know if you're interested in joining.

Rokita
05-02-2021, 02:05 PM
we are now full, thank you for your interest :)

Rokita
08-24-2021, 10:24 AM
Hello again troopers.
EyeOfHorus has now 2 spaces open, feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Blackbart
08-26-2021, 02:37 PM
Do you have any more spaces?

Rokita
08-26-2021, 06:36 PM
Hey Blackbart, replied to your PM :)

javagrind888
09-01-2021, 10:10 PM
Hey, do you have room for another daily player?
I just left a clan that only had 10 daily check ins and zero communication, looking for a better group.
Thanks

Rokita
10-09-2021, 03:19 PM
Hey Javagrind888, sorry for late reply (navigating forums via mobile is far from ideal). We are full just now, sorry. If you're still looking for a clan let me know though, as I know clans that are looking for members and can put you through to them. PM me if you want more details. Good luck and thanks for your interest!

Rokita
10-15-2021, 11:00 AM
Hey all, we just got two spaces freed up. Please message me on Discord if interested:) thanks!

Rokita
10-23-2021, 02:08 PM
We still have two spaces. Any levels are welcome. Drop me a PM here or on discord if interested. :)

Rokita
10-28-2021, 01:07 PM
We're back to full now. Thank you all that shown their interest.

Rokita
03-16-2022, 08:42 AM
Hello troopers! EyeOfHorus has spaces again! We continue hit SSS on a weekly basis and as always provide lots of help and support with the game. Newbies or experienced players are both welcome. Send me a direct message here on forum or via discord (Rokita#2258) if you're interested. :)

Rokita
04-07-2022, 04:13 PM
Hi all, although EoH is somewhat full, we are helping our friend clans patch their vaccancies. We have lots of spaces available across many very friendly clans. All reach grade S as a minimum (most hit SSS). All communicate on discord. We all offer tons of support and help with game tactics and strategies for both new and advanced players. Feel free to message me directly here (or preferably via discord Rokita#2258) for more details. Looking forward to seeing you join us :)

Rokita
04-13-2022, 06:06 PM
If you're still looking for a clan, you've not missed the train. New or advanced, you're all welcome. Message me on Discord (Rokita#2258) for details :) looking forward to meet you.

ZeusGR
04-27-2022, 05:58 PM
If any openings are still available, would love the opportunity to join. Thank you.