PDA

View Full Version : Spellbound City (Dungeon) - Exclusive Chance at Börte, Heart Piercer and the Red Qu

Leviathan
02-14-2021, 12:18 AM

Pierce the heart of your enemies!

Börte, Heart Piercer has entered the battlefield as a Special Edition cupid-inspired 5* Warrior. Her passive ability, Pieces of Love, greatly reduces the trigger chance of enemy skill effects, has a 50% chance of Counterattack when your team takes damage and also inflicts Taunt on random enemies.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

Someone’s cast a love spell over Night City! From now until February 20th, 4 PM PT, take back the streets and find the dastardly culprit who’s bewitched Night City’s inhabitants! This dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

Lost Love Souls
Redemption Talismans (Fierce Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Bleeding Heart Currency
Dungeon Fragments
A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Orbit Talismans (Fierce Subtype).

Bleeding Heart Currency can be traded in store for Love Lost Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, and our TWO featured characters- Börte, Heart Piercer and the Red Queen!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 20% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Bleeding Heart Currency, Sacrificial Hearts, new Leo Talismans (Fierce Subtype) and Absolute Darkness Currency!

Leo Talismans are a red talisman with a 3-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Immune to all Block Beneficial and Stat Reduction effects, including Silver and Innate effects. Cannot fall below 1 HP for the first 2 turns of battle. Permanently Increase All Stats on self by 5% and gain Lifesteal and Spellvamp for 2 turns whenever you take damage

Gain the following Ascendant effect if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self:

50% Chance to counterattack when anyone on your team takes damage.

Absolute Darkness Currency is the event currency of our Protector of Souls Event.

Trade your Absolute Darkness Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Nephthys, Cosmic Comet Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Protector of Souls event post here! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?14088-Protector-of-Souls-Info-and-Discussion)

Love Lost Soul Details!

The Love Lost Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Sacrificial Hearts, and has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Warrior Börte, Heart Piercer and 5★ Warrior The Red Queen.

Each Love Lost Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
10 Mythical Soul Fragments
20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:

Use your extra Bleeding Heart Currency to trade for Cosmic Saint and Cosmic Mark Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more
Get another full set of Leo or Redemption Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
Trade in Ironite to pick up Leo, Redemption or Orbit Talisman Finisher Packs
Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
Pick up the Warrior Power Up Packs to strengthen your newest characters

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

Fudjo
02-14-2021, 03:17 AM
I will say "I like this event" when I can get the Hard version of the dungeon to load. Just getting the spinnies.

HuckFinn150
02-14-2021, 03:44 AM
Auto play isn't working on madness

Fudjo
02-14-2021, 04:06 AM
I've gotten the Hard version of the dungeon to load if I select no Gunner toons. If I try a Gunner-only team, with or or without a Gunner trooper Eddie in the back seat, the dungeon won't load.

I do not like this event. Fix this event.

Fudjo
02-14-2021, 04:30 AM
So, I'm not gonna waste any more Ironite testing this further, but as far as I can tell, do not use Cosmic Cyborg Eddie, Gunner Baphomet, Gunner Odin, or Gunner Ghost on Hard or the dungeon won't load.

For reasons beyond the realm of human knowledge, this all-Gunner team worked properly on Hard:

Fallen Icarus Eddie
Max Osiris
Max Prisoner
Max Redan

IronMaster
02-14-2021, 04:57 AM
So, I'm not gonna waste any more Ironite testing this further, but as far as I can tell, do not use Cosmic Cyborg Eddie, Gunner Baphomet, Gunner Odin, or Gunner Ghost on Hard or the dungeon won't load.

For reasons beyond the realm of human knowledge, this all-Gunner team worked properly on Hard:

Fallen Icarus Eddie
Max Osiris
Max Prisoner
Max Redan

i'm now using Odin gunner on hard and no problem

Saigrim
02-14-2021, 05:26 AM
Strange. Before I read your post I had completed the Gunner achievement with Cyborg, Odin, Osiris, Prinsoner. I haven’t had any problems with the game at all tonight. Not sure what’s going on in yours.

Dcs3071
02-14-2021, 06:24 AM
Madness auto play isn't working

fantomz
02-14-2021, 11:33 AM
Madness isn't working at all������

URock
02-14-2021, 11:56 AM
I like the sandworm!

dragonmat89
02-15-2021, 08:41 AM
Is there any (non bug related) reason why Magus Lilith's passive ("Grant Immunity to Mark effects to all allies.") doesn't work on the final wave in Insanity, even if her passive isn't actively disabled?

EnricoPalazzo
02-15-2021, 09:27 AM
Orbit does not seem to work in the final stage as well.
I also saw some other irregularity (I think it was Yggs not working) in that stage. Bugged as hell - or on purpose?

Azagthor
02-15-2021, 10:29 AM
G'day everyone, hope you've had a lovely Valentine's Day, however you chose to celebrate or ignore it! I've not been into the dungeon myself so far, but I enjoyed watching Ceeg play through the story mode on stream the other day. It looks like a good bit of fun. Congrats on your first bit of writing too Ceeg!

I'll be working through the dungeon soon, don't worry, I wont make you wait until the final day for my dungeon image this time. While you wait though, here are the event challenges and rewards, as well as a little bit about the event store. It looks like a good event, lots of nice things to work towards. Looking forward to getting my hands on a Mark cosmic or two! And while I still prefer the character-fragments-in-event-souls method of guaranteeing event characters, being able to purchase them directly with event currency is still a good thing. Thanks for staying away from pure RNG character this time.

UPDATE: Have worked my way through the Insanity stage, and wanted to share my findings. Well, at least share what you'll be fighting again, as my clear times aren't amazing, so I'll let other people share fast teams instead for now!

Almight-0147
02-15-2021, 12:47 PM
These events sucks grinding just for a single toon and we can't test out luck also as the 10 soul pack doesn't give guaranteed fragments..so no fun in the grinding now... it's just the same old story to grind for 3-4days continuesly to get a toon,many players are retiring from the game because of this..devs please understand that if you continue to keep such events without fragments..it might be the end of LOTB as already many of old players have quit the game

Saigrim
02-15-2021, 03:41 PM
The whole event fragment system sucks ass. Never cared for it, and to be quite honest it didn’t do much to alleviate the inventory issue. Just created a whole bunch of other shit to keep track of, and search for on random store pages. If they just would of simply made it to where we could of converted less than five fragments, we could’ve kept our own inventory clean. As it is, I still have fragments sitting in my BoS from over two years ago.

And they have pretty much sapped the fun out of souls.

Also, there’s the pretty much ignored Trooper store, Frontier store, PvP store, etc. that have never been updated in all this time with something worth a shit to the current game to use the hundreds of thousands of points from the various areas.

Meh....

Oh, and keys? For crying out loud! I’m starting on double stacks of keys I will never use unless forced to by an event. Not to mention the plethora of achievements I’ve no desire to ever do unless by accident. Rewards sure don’t entice me with the amount of resources required to achieve them. Sorry, but doing achievements for the sake of saying “oh look, I’ve achieved something” has never been the be all, end all for myself.

The game has just become so convoluted with everything.

Tsuketa
02-15-2021, 06:05 PM
I don't mind this event, but the mechanics of last month's equivalent were more fun. Last month you did the dungeon for currency, bought souls with the currency, and every soul you turned in gave you a chance at the new characters as well as a guaranteed fragment for them. This meant that we got the fun of turning in souls hoping to get lucky coupled with the secure knowledge that we could still get the characters even if we did not get lucky.

In this one, we have to decide between having fun (gambling with the souls) or having the new character (don't get any souls and buy her outright). That turns this from a grind interspersed with fun moments into a "Wow, that's a long grind with no end in sight."

It's a game. Please strive to make it fun.

Alvorada
02-15-2021, 06:34 PM
Nice storyline, but other than the very first battle, everything else is old stuff (old battleground, old toon in new collor, new chance of a old exclussive toon).

That shouldn't be a problem, but isn't fun read a new event post while you realizze that in a very few mounths you will need to choose between skip an event or get rid of a old toon.

URock
02-16-2021, 02:51 PM
Question on LEO Talisman:
"... if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self"
What are other Zodiacal Talismans? Coming soon?

Hank93
02-16-2021, 03:32 PM
All-Banshee stage on Madness sometimes stops the game. Only way is to re-start the app. Have tried multiple team combos and still happens.

Delegreg
02-16-2021, 05:47 PM
Got that too

Geodude
02-16-2021, 06:43 PM
All-Banshee stage on Madness sometimes stops the game. Only way is to re-start the app. Have tried multiple team combos and still happens.

I've seen this as well. Gets stuck and can't do anything.

MarkyMark
02-16-2021, 07:09 PM

Yeah, I've found that too. I had no issues the first time around running it for the event challenges, but when I've gone back to it to run troopers each day it periodically locks up on that wave when I'm running with a trooper as an ally. It's always when only the bottom 3 banshees are left for some reason.

MetalKing
02-16-2021, 08:59 PM
I was wondering, does the orbit talismans drop on all levels of difficulty of the dungeon?

Alvorada
02-16-2021, 09:09 PM

probably coming soon. 11 new sets ahead.

yeah, can't put phone on auto-play without supervision.

Maiden
02-16-2021, 11:15 PM
Overall, I liked the event.

The difficulty scalation from normal to insanity was fair, being insanity quite farmable. The story with that final was really funny. On the other hand, the worst thing there in insanity is that Archer/Wrathful combo isn't fun and isn't challenging either it's just there to steal your time. And not to mention that the 25% chance of not taking damage for the game is like 75%...

Cosmic Mark is appreciated! Is hard to pull this one from the regular souls. And the cosmic Saint (ha!) could receive some buffs...

About toons and souls... I agree that the currency system is still odd... and there was some kind of fun in opening souls but I can't say that buying the toon right away is bad neither... having the chance of guaranteed toon is always the best, and putting frags inside the souls it can be convoluted. So not sure what's the best solution there.

MarkyMark
02-16-2021, 11:45 PM
I was wondering, does the orbit talismans drop on all levels of difficulty of the dungeon?

At least on Insanity and Madness. Not sure about the others.

Nifelheim
02-17-2021, 12:23 AM
Is there a speed team for insanity? I’m getting 33-55 seconds on madness with the regular awakened/bespoke characters

Tsuketa
02-17-2021, 02:26 AM

That's my assumption. We've done the seven deadly sins. I'm guessing this is the first of the 12 zodiac signs.

Nif, I was also getting ~33 on Madness. My best time on Insanity is 1:40, but it's highly variable. I've seen it take as much as almost 5 minutes. But in 600 runs so far, my team hasn't lost yet. GRE, Russian Sniper, Green Banshee, OG Dark Lilith with the obvious bespokes and talis.

MarkyMark
02-17-2021, 02:46 AM
Is there a speed team for insanity? I’m getting 33-55 seconds on madness with the regular awakened/bespoke characters

I'm averaging ~1:10 on Insanity, fastest 0:51 with:
MA Oni (celestial / bespoke)
MA A Baph (wrathful / dominance)
Empress Regnant Eupatoria (rags / bespoke)
Borte, Mongol Heartpiercer (rhythmic / serenity / mongol bespoke)

You could swap Baph for any decent AOE damager and get a similar result. Also the green Mongol Empress will do exactly the same job as the event Mongol toon that I'm using (AOE damager plus stops the banshees in wave 3 getting pesky heal shields). Alternately you can sub Mariner (with Apocalypse) in for the Mongol. Bit slower but still works.

In terms of currency drops per SOT spent insanity works out better than madness. Tends to be around 700 per mega refill versus 500 for madness.