PDA

View Full Version : April 27th, 2021 Update Discussion

Leviathan
04-28-2021, 12:11 AM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?14182-Game-Update-April-27th-2021).

Barthax
04-28-2021, 07:03 AM
Can you implement something to split the Achievements into sub categories. The list is taking a long time to load now & several kinds of filter could make this work far better: by dungeon, ignore max awakened achievements, completed achievements, character-based.

MuzakMaker
04-28-2021, 07:33 AM
Can you implement something to split the Achievements into sub categories. The list is taking a long time to load now & several kinds of filter could make this work far better: by dungeon, ignore max awakened achievements, completed achievements, character-based.

And constantly seeing that Notification Icon for event achievements you completed very early in to the event for the entire event is also incredibly annoying

667 Neighbor of the Beast
04-28-2021, 09:42 AM
If you can't extend the limit on the number of stacks of souls / keys or separate out souls and keys in the Book of Souls, at least show how many free stacks are still available so we can take action before we start getting annoying messages telling us we have exceeded our space.

Also, please fix the bug where you are still told you are over the stack limit even when you have freed space.

Being over the stack limit should not stop you from sacrificing characters as opening stacks of souls and then sacrificing them is the best ways to clear stack space; it is made a lot more difficult when you have pop-up messages all the time telling you you can't do the sacrifices.

These should be easy, common-sense fixes

GrimDusk
04-28-2021, 06:32 PM
I have a question about Phantom Ed's max awakened passive; when he hits his third act, "The Secret Revealed" or whatever, it says that the enemy deals 6 hits of devastating damage to all other enemies. What does this look like in game? Like, does the enemy not act and the others take damage? Or is it something else?

MuzakMaker
05-01-2021, 06:04 PM
Can anyone give me a reason to awaken The Count? Awakening is expensive but he doesn't seem to change at all. I'm not wasting tens of million of gold for no real difference.

HuckFinn150
05-01-2021, 08:28 PM
At least he hits harder and is more useful than tiny or terrible Tim

667 Neighbor of the Beast
05-02-2021, 08:02 AM
Can anyone give me a reason to awaken The Count? Awakening is expensive but he doesn't seem to change at all. I'm not wasting tens of million of gold for no real difference.

I assume you mean Count Dracula not The Count (completely different character).

Dracula can be useful against Baphomet as he applies bleed on his basic attack to make Baph vulnerable. Max Awakened Dracula increases this to 3 bleeds. I don't know whether this makes it worth the effort / cost though.

MuzakMaker
05-02-2021, 10:23 PM
I assume you mean Count Dracula not The Count (completely different character).

Dracula can be useful against Baphomet as he applies bleed on his basic attack to make Baph vulnerable. Max Awakened Dracula increases this to 3 bleeds. I don't know whether this makes it worth the effort / cost though.

In my game his name is "The Count, Dracula" figured people would be smart enough to use context clues and figure out who I'm talking about. Sorry for thinking you were smarter.

At least he hits harder and is more useful than tiny or terrible Tim

I'm not asking if he is better than other toons, I'm asking if spending the millions is worth it for almost no upgrade.

HuckFinn150
05-03-2021, 01:40 AM
Funny thing about awakening. I find some of the non awakened characters still hit and survive better than the awakened ones. To this day with the ones I've awakened, my main Eddie is Gambler and RttH Eddie, along with Queen of Spades and Mercenary. The others are random or used out of boredom

Beddie
05-03-2021, 07:55 AM
More useful than tiny or terrible Tim

I’ve heard of opinions not being wrong, but damn that is just wrong my dude.

HuckFinn150
05-03-2021, 10:44 PM
I know. He's a must have, but after awakening I find I still cautiously use him. He reminds me of the Fool talisman lol

Tsuketa
05-04-2021, 04:30 AM
In my game his name is "The Count, Dracula" figured people would be smart enough to use context clues and figure out who I'm talking about. Sorry for thinking you were smarter.

Wow, MM. Neighbor's quote really sounded to me like he was trying to help. One of us misinterpreted him...

Beddie
05-04-2021, 09:30 AM
Wow, MM. Neighbor's quote really sounded to me like he was trying to help. One of us misinterpreted him...

Tried to help in a pandering fashion

MuzakMaker
05-06-2021, 03:13 AM

Obviously you. That was not a helpful tone.