PDA

View Full Version : Official Thread To Find Troopers!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

zdm-1083
02-07-2017, 12:01 PM
@Ian: Request send, I remove a 71 days off trooper for you :mad:

treeb0mbb
02-07-2017, 06:45 PM
I have a couple vacancies open after removing some useless troopers this week.

I define useless as:

Not playing for over 14 days
Not equipping talismans on your champion
Selecting one of your weakest toons as champion

I play every day and use every champion - if you dont get badges from me it will be a server error or something like that. Happy to add any other daily players.

I sent you a request hopefully you get it. I play every day and use all of my troopers so no worries.

I also have a bunch of free spots if anyone would like to send me a request that plays every day. Username is treeb0mbb-9454 :cool:

Hornetaker
02-07-2017, 06:58 PM
I have a couple vacancies open after removing some useless troopers this week.

I define useless as:

Not playing for over 14 days
Not equipping talismans on your champion
Selecting one of your weakest toons as champion

I play every day and use every champion - if you dont get badges from me it will be a server error or something like that. Happy to add any other daily players.

Found another inactive trooper... :mad: Deleted and request sent :)

Ian
02-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Requests all received and added, thanks guys - enjoy the badges... Up the Irons

Aristo4
02-08-2017, 12:27 AM
2 more slots here, dunno if the people above have any openings, so gimme a shout if you do.

zdm-1083
02-08-2017, 02:11 AM
@Aristo4: request send.
Are you around 30 in arena? :o

Aristo4
02-08-2017, 02:51 AM
@Aristo4: request send.
Are you around 30 in arena? :o

Added. yep that's me, your favourite target :cool:

Peppoah
02-08-2017, 11:31 AM

Request sent. Pepp-7714

zdm-1083
02-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Thanks for adding me.

About Arena, sorry but I'm hunting unlucky guy that did not have The Prisonner :o
And you are on my list :D

Witkacy
02-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks for adding me.

About Arena, sorry but I'm hunting unlucky guy that did not have The Prisonner :o
And you are on my list :D

zdm :)

I may be add you in exception - as I am NOT interested with growing up my trooper list anymore in general (have about 30 persons, some may be inactive in fact)... Can't promise that I will be playing daily either - play just for fun and when I WANT TO right now - not going for achievements or to compete far too much though to be honest...

Its totally up to you if you accept or ignore...

Cheers,

W

Aristo4
02-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Request sent. Pepp-7714

Viel Spaβ :cool:

BadTaste
02-08-2017, 04:35 PM
I also have a bunch of free spots if anyone would like to send me a request that plays every day. Username is treeb0mbb-9454 :cool:

Hi!
Request sent.
Cheers.

BadTaste-7168

BadTaste
02-08-2017, 04:49 PM
2 more slots here

Hi.
If you still need to fill an open slot with a daily player just send me a request :)

Cheers,

BadTaste-7168

Hornetaker
02-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Hi.
If you still need to fill an open slot with a daily player just send me a request :)

Cheers,

BadTaste-7168

Hi Aristo,

Same here. I could open up a spot for you.

Cheers, Hornet

Aristo4
02-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Badtaste,Hornetaker, i'll inform you when I got spots again, cause the other guys filled my list up for now:cool:

Peppoah
02-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Viel Spaβ :cool:

Danke, 25 sind auf dem Weg.

zdm-1083
02-08-2017, 10:55 PM
@Witkacy: Thanks for being that frank, I added you in place of a 35 days off trooper :D
And BTW you were my casualty of the day (network disconnection in subway at game load with your trooper :'( )

@BadTaste: request accepted, welcome in my trooper team :)

Aristo4
02-09-2017, 12:45 AM
Hi.

Cheers,

BadTaste-7168

Sent your way :cool:

Hypnos
02-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Hi all, as said above I have 5 spots open and would appreciate those only with an eddie as their champ to add me to their trooper list!

treeb0mbb
02-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Hi all, as said above I have 5 spots open and would appreciate those only with an eddie as their champ to add me to their trooper list!

I sent you a request.

Aristo4
02-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Hi Aristo,

Same here. I could open up a spot for you.

Cheers, Hornet

Sent you one, if still available :cool:

IceManFerrar
02-11-2017, 03:21 PM
@Witkacy: Thanks for being that frank, I added you in place of a 35 days off trooper :D
And BTW you were my casualty of the day (network disconnection in subway at game load with your trooper :'( )

@BadTaste: request accepted, welcome in my trooper team :)

Hi zdm-1083, I will send you a request. Some Trooper (Strangeland) dropped me today, no idea why since I used his Champion yesterday and definitely got a badge for him.
Anyway, I have a free slot and am a daily player!
Cheers!

zdm-1083
02-11-2017, 05:03 PM
@IceManFerrar: Ok, feel free :)

@Hypnos: I sent you a request with a switch to my wickerman :P

IceManFerrar
02-11-2017, 06:16 PM
@IceManFerrar: Ok, feel free :)

I sent you a request quite a few hours ago...not sure if you need to restart your game in order to see it? Good Angel of Pain btw...I have one as well and it is such a Troll killer! :)

Tritium
02-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Daily player here in need of some more active troopers. It's a bit of a bummer to play all of my troopers everyday (minus when MACLO errors or other crashes occur) and not have them do so in return. I'd love to add some active guys from here on the forums!

surfingwithdje
02-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Hi!
If you want you can send me a request, i can remove an inactive trooper (5 days off)
I play all my troopers daily of course :)

dje-8079

IceManFerrar
02-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Daily player here in need of some more active troopers. It's a bit of a bummer to play all of my troopers everyday (minus when MACLO errors or other crashes occur) and not have them do so in return. I'd love to add some active guys from here on the forums!

I may send you a request tomorrow. Have received only 475 badges since yesterday's reset, and am quite disappointed, since I used ALL of my troopers without a single MACLO error, so they all received badges from me last night and today.

Not sure if folks are having issues with the game...all the troopers showed as having logged in.

Oh well, guess I will wait until tomorrow and see if I need to drop one or two.

zdm-1083
02-11-2017, 10:52 PM
I sent you a request quite a few hours ago...not sure if you need to restart your game in order to see it? Good Angel of Pain btw...I have one as well and it is such a Troll killer! :)

Yep, seen your request after rebooting the game.
You should have received my 25 troopers badges :)

Request sent :)

Tritium
02-12-2017, 01:08 AM
Request sent :)

Accepted! Thanks, man!

Aristo4
02-12-2017, 01:46 AM
One slot here, shoot me :cool:

treeb0mbb
02-12-2017, 02:16 AM

I play daily as well sent a request :).

powerslave74
02-12-2017, 10:07 AM

I have sent you a request if you still have a slot open for a daily player with an Eddie as their champ.

One slot here, shoot me :cool:

@Tritium and @Aristo if either of you are still in need of a daily player as your trooper send me a request and I will delete inactive troopers to make room for you.

Aristo4
02-12-2017, 02:15 PM
@Tritium and @Aristo if either of you are still in need of a daily player as your trooper send me a request and I will delete inactive troopers to make room for you.

A cyborg knocks at your door :cool:

Witkacy
02-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Evening folks :)

After dropping inactive players - 5 slots open...

Feel free to send me a request if interested...

Cheers,

W

powerslave74
02-12-2017, 08:33 PM
A cyborg knocks at your door :cool:

Come on in!

@Tritium I have also added you today.

@Hypnos thank you for the add.

I have played everyone's trooper and sent badges your way.

@Witkacy I have sent you a trooper request

Witkacy
02-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Come on in!

@Witkacy I have sent you a trooper request

powerslave :)

Thank you kindly - accepted and 25 went your way...

2 more slots left (but may be three or four) in case somebody needed...

Here's what people: YES, I know... Some day I wrote I am NOT interested in expanding my trooper list and now I ask you to join... It looks like I can't make up my mind, can I? LOL
So... Few words of explanation - indeed I don't need a full 50 souls on my list now - it's about time in short saying - yet while the PvP rush finally ended (at least for some time) I could be back in business and give the points to those who still play for fun... And sure quality tops quantity - so it's always better having less troopers but somehow reliable, than more of those who are not seem to be... So cleared dead souls and that's why I am asking...

Oh and I don't have any special conditions regarding champions like already have read here and there - NOT demand Eddies - if you have one - great! - if you have set 1* Sandworm as your champ - it's cool either - no problem really...

So... Don't be shy and shoot me a request ;)

Cheers,

W

Tritium
02-12-2017, 11:48 PM
Added all of you guys. Cheers! :)

zdm-1083
02-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Well, a trooper removes me, may I send him too much badges per week :o

If anyone needs a daily dealer, feel free to add me.
zdm-1083

Enti
02-14-2017, 02:24 PM
Witkacy, Zdm, I added you both.

Whenever they fix Samurai Eddie, I'll be using him as my champ, but until then I use Coalgiver/FotD

If you wanna try some other toons on my acc, drop me a request :)

Witkacy
02-14-2017, 02:34 PM
Witkacy, Zdm, I added you both.

Whenever they fix Samurai Eddie, I'll be using him as my champ, but until then I use Coalgiver/FotD

If you wanna try some other toons on my acc, drop me a request :)

Enti :)

Thanks, yet I am afraid that something must went wrong - I have no request at all on my list right now (I have checked one minute ago)

So... Try to close the game and start it again - or I will send you a request then...

Cheers,

W

EDIT: Everything's A-OK... I added you - there must have been some sort of refreshing/communication problem within the game itself though after the restart you've appeared on my tab and 25 flew to Hugary right now...

Enti
02-14-2017, 03:03 PM
Enti :)

Thanks, yet I am afraid that something must went wrong - I have no request at all on my list right now (I have checked one minute ago)

So... Try to close the game and start it again - or I will send you a request then...

Cheers,

W

EDIT: Everything's A-OK... I added you - there must have been some sort of refreshing/communication problem within the game itself though after the restart you've appeared on my tab and 25 flew to Hugary right now...

Whoa, you were fast to react. Perfect, thank you!
I restarted the game and already sent some hefty badges back to you

propagandy
02-14-2017, 03:51 PM
Hi all,

Have 2 open spots currently for daily players. I use all my troopers every day. If inactive more than 5-7 days I usually will drop troopers.

My Champion is a 5* Pharaoh Eddie Level 100 but I'm open to changing it out if anyone requests. I don't see many Pharaoh Eddies as champions which leads me to believe that aren't as common...... or maybe everyone hates them? Let me know!

Hope to find 2 solid players that love this game as much as I do.

blade685
02-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Hi all,

Have 2 open spots currently for daily players. I use all my troopers every day. If inactive more than 5-7 days I usually will drop troopers.

My Champion is a 5* Pharaoh Eddie Level 100 but I'm open to changing it out if anyone requests. I don't see many Pharaoh Eddies as champions which leads me to believe that aren't as common...... or maybe everyone hates them? Let me know!

Hope to find 2 solid players that love this game as much as I do.ok i send you a request
I do all days all troopers
do the same ;)

If you ad me fast i do your 25 pts today :cool:

propagandy
02-14-2017, 05:06 PM
ok i send you a request
I do all days all troopers
do the same ;)

If you ad me fast i do your 25 pts today :cool:

Added and used! Thanks bud! Up the irons!

treeb0mbb
02-14-2017, 06:12 PM

If you still got a spot available I sent you a request.

Edit: looks like your on my list already nevermind then :) lol

propagandy
02-14-2017, 07:27 PM
If you still got a spot available I sent you a request.

Edit: looks like your on my list already nevermind then :) lol

Haha! Been using your trooper daily bud. Thank you for the add!

Both spots have been filled and used for the day. I'm optimistic and stoked that I'll have a consistent group of troopers for a good while!

blade685
02-14-2017, 09:30 PM

Used too :)

treeb0mbb
02-15-2017, 04:21 AM
I still have a bunch of open slots if anyone would want to add me as a trooper. Send me a request treeb0mbb-9454

SrG
02-15-2017, 04:43 AM
Trooper purge.

zdm-1083
02-19-2017, 01:09 PM
Hi All,

I got 2/3 open slots due to lazy troopers not connecting for long days :P
I would rather prefer trooper with Eddie as champ as I have only one team able to farm Underworld/Game Of Death
and it's a full team ^^'

I obviously play my troopers each days, have to got around 30 shards at least so it is not the end (-_-')

Please send a request to zdm-1083

Hypnos
02-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Have a few spots open due to troopers quitting.

Witkacy
02-24-2017, 09:55 PM

Hypnos :)

I have sent you a request...

Cheers,

W

Tritium
02-24-2017, 10:07 PM

Sent you a request as well, man! I've heard good things about your Rainmaker ;)

Hypnos
02-24-2017, 10:22 PM
Cheers guys, have added you both.

One spot still open

Witkacy
02-24-2017, 10:43 PM
Cheers guys, have added you both.

One spot still open

Thanks for the points - 25 from me as well...

Shifter
02-24-2017, 10:52 PM
sent request

Hypnos
02-24-2017, 11:01 PM
sent request

cheers, just added.

List full now

Draconacticus
02-26-2017, 10:48 PM
EvilNeil-6964

Daily player and I use all my troopers each day!

Current champion - Warrior COTD, 5*, level 100 and 6 maxed out 5* Strength Talismans.

Currently got 6 slots open... but I clear out deadbeats daily :), please only add me if you will use my dude each day.

treeb0mbb
02-27-2017, 03:16 AM
EvilNeil-6964

Daily player and I use all my troopers each day!

Current champion - Warrior COTD, 5*, level 100 and 6 maxed out 5* Strength Talismans.

Currently got 6 slots open... but I clear out deadbeats daily :), please only add me if you will use my dude each day.

Been playing daily nonstop for the past 2 months I sent you a request my man! I'm always looking for more troopers myself as people quit but oh well.

Draconacticus
02-27-2017, 09:46 AM
Been playing daily nonstop for the past 2 months I sent you a request my man! I'm always looking for more troopers myself as people quit but oh well.

Welcome onboard! Just gave you your first badges from me :D

zdm-1083
02-27-2017, 10:19 PM
@Draconacticus: I sent you a request.

I got around 5 slots with lazy troopers that needs daily players :)
I'm also on the way to list who did not is part of duty in my trooper list as around 500 badges is missing everyday :s

So if you are a daily trooper and you want to get 25 badges please add me XD

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Accepted treeb0mbb. As I told u,no patience, 2 days max. Lmao. If ur a good trooper tho,pm me,I'll cut u some slack

treeb0mbb
03-01-2017, 06:37 PM
I'm looking for a few more troopers myself send me a request if you would like. Thanks!

R1ck
03-01-2017, 08:33 PM
I have 3 spots for new troopers.
Daily player

R1ck-2737

Witkacy
03-01-2017, 09:00 PM
I have 3 spots for new troopers.
Daily player

R1ck-2737

R1ck :)

I have sent you a request... Daily player as well (as much as I can apart bugs, crashes and all that stuff)

Cheers,

W

R1ck
03-01-2017, 11:08 PM
R1ck :)

I have sent you a request... Daily player as well (as much as I can apart bugs, crashes and all that stuff)

Cheers,

W

Accepted :)

Witkacy
03-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Accepted :)

Thanks - done & 25 for you :)

Cheers,

W

Tritium
03-03-2017, 03:40 AM
With the departure of some awesome players (I'm looking at you, IceMan!) and the inactivity of some of my troopers, I now have space for 2-3 more daily players. Add me if you want some consistent trooper badges! ;)

IceManFerrar
03-03-2017, 05:42 AM
With the departure of some awesome players (I'm looking at you, IceMan!) and the inactivity of some of my troopers, I now have space for 2-3 more daily players. Add me if you want some consistent trooper badges! ;)

Lol, sorry mate, but I am actually enjoying my hiatus. It's been a while since I have been so relaxed. I love the game, really do, but the daily grind was getting to me...there HAS to be a way to fulfill the Trooper obligations while still having fun and truly enjoying the game and playing it for fun...it just should not be a chore.

I may be back after Lent, but hopefully the game will have new content by then...looking forward to BNW and Night City. I still have to see if anybody can break my 26 sec record on Game of Death using Autofarm and 2x speed. Itching to use my Wickerman and Warrior GS to destroy PvE, lol!

treeb0mbb
03-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Lol, sorry mate, but I am actually enjoying my hiatus. It's been a while since I have been so relaxed. I love the game, really do, but the daily grind was getting to me...there HAS to be a way to fulfill the Trooper obligations while still having fun and truly enjoying the game and playing it for fun...it just should not be a chore.

I may be back after Lent, but hopefully the game will have new content by then...looking forward to BNW and Night City. I still have to see if anybody can break my 26 sec record on Game of Death using Autofarm and 2x speed. Itching to use my Wickerman and Warrior GS to destroy PvE, lol!

If you come back man make sure to send me a request I loved using your wickerman! :cool:

Tritium
03-03-2017, 08:44 PM
If you come back man make sure to send me a request I loved using your wickerman! :cool:

I second what Tree said. :)

ironmaiden84
03-05-2017, 10:10 PM
I recently checked today my list of troopers. I have 14 guys that didn't play between 30 and 3 days. So feel free to send me a request. As soon as I have no more spots left I will update this here.

zdm-1083
03-06-2017, 10:36 PM
I sent you a request.

BTW, 2 guys left my list today, don't know why as I clean my list everyday...
But also some others are connected every 2 days I think...

So I think I will always open my list to daily trooper :)

Peppoah
03-06-2017, 11:14 PM
Sent you a request IronMaiden84.
Miss u IceMan and still have you on my list.

Shifter
03-07-2017, 12:21 AM
I have 4 slot open for troopers. I'm playing them for the last time right now then they will be dropped. (extra 100 pts)
Been playing daily on this account since august. If I count my dead account I go back to July 6th.

Sad to say that one of these troopers was one of my first and we battled it out to see who got their character to 100 first.

Send request to thursty-1116. Current champion is my fully sharded GR.

I will edit here when I have all 4 requests.

EDIT: All spots gone for now. Welcome new troopers.

Saigrim
03-07-2017, 03:02 AM
As the Troopers keep dropping like flies, I have a lot of room to clean house. Probably a lost cause as the PVP, or more like the "Who Fired First" game, didn't add a damn thing to the game. All that so called content that has been on the way for months I feel is nothing more than a carrot to keep us running. I'm hanging in solely because my love of Maiden and I have the time to kill between daily things to run my Troopers. If you are really a "Trooper" hanging in amidst the horseshit, send those invites. Could easily drop twenty of my current ones.

Up the Irons!

powerslave74
03-07-2017, 10:19 AM
I have 4 slot open for troopers. I'm playing them for the last time right now then they will be dropped. (extra 100 pts)
Been playing daily on this account since august. If I count my dead account I go back to July 6th.

Sad to say that one of these troopers was one of my first and we battled it out to see who got their character to 100 first.

Send request to thursty-1116. Current champion is my fully sharded GR.

I will edit here when I have all 4 requests.

I have sent you a request. I hope you still have an open spot for me. It sucks that so many people seem to be quitting the game these days. I have also had to drop troopers recently that I have had since I started playing. It sure would be nice to see a game free of bugs and some new content released sometime really soon, then maybe people would be still playing!

blade685
03-07-2017, 10:55 AM
I have sent you a request. I hope you still have an open spot for me. It sucks that so many people seem to be quitting the game these days. I have also had to drop troopers recently that I have had since I started playing. It sure would be nice to see a game free of bugs and some new content released sometime really soon, then maybe people would be still playing!
without bugs and with new toons loot not only same dupes :)
i update 3 or 4 times same to 4*....

IceManFerrar
03-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Cheers treeb0mb, Tritium, and Pepp...will definitely ping you guys when I return.
@Pepp, feel free to drop me mate...I won't be back until mid April and absolutely understand those who need to drop me.

Funny thing is that I still have dreams (nightmares?) about my Blue Bat going up against the Trolls. I had to tweak him for PvP and remove one of his Holy Talismans and replace it with a 3rd Green Talisman in order for him to be strong enough for my defense team, so that nerfed him a bit. But man, given that I have him fully sharded, when I applied 4 Holy Talismans on him, his Power move would absolutely destroy all 4 Trolls in Lightbringer Madness, haha.

Oh well, looking forward to the game evolving by the time I return. Will certainly hit GMAC and Canyptian for advice on how to build a good non-Prisoner/AoF/Troll/AoS/AGS defense team...sigh!!!

scott-5496
03-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Cheers treeb0mb, Tritium, and Pepp...will definitely ping you guys when I return.
@Pepp, feel free to drop me mate...I won't be back until mid April and absolutely understand those who need to drop me.

Funny thing is that I still have dreams (nightmares?) about my Blue Bat going up against the Trolls. I had to tweak him for PvP and remove one of his Holy Talismans and replace it with a 3rd Green Talisman in order for him to be strong enough for my defense team, so that nerfed him a bit. But man, given that I have him fully sharded, when I applied 4 Holy Talismans on him, his Power move would absolutely destroy all 4 Trolls in Lightbringer Madness, haha.

Oh well, looking forward to the game evolving by the time I return. Will certainly hit GMAC and Canyptian for advice on how to build a good non-Prisoner/AoF/Troll/AoS/AGS defense team...sigh!!!

Sad to see you go Ice - always a great trooper for me! When you come back ping me and I will add you back in no bother at all. Best of luck with the time away from this beast of a game.....fingers crossed that it is a whole lot more stable when you come back!

ironmaiden84
03-07-2017, 08:14 PM
I recently checked today my list of troopers. I have 14 guys that didn't play between 30 and 3 days. So feel free to send me a request. As soon as I have no more spots left I will update this here.

Got 2 requests from you guys, still have 10+ open spaces ;)

powerslave74
03-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Got 2 requests from you guys, still have 10+ open spaces ;)

I have sent you a trooper request.

ironmaiden84
03-07-2017, 10:06 PM
I have sent you a trooper request.

Thx. Added you and already played with your trooper!

Rygone
03-08-2017, 03:46 PM
One slot open here, I accept any level as long as you're a daily player. ;)

gmac
03-08-2017, 03:53 PM
One slot open here, I accept any level as long as you're a daily player. ;)

Hey man, sent you the request!

Rygone
03-08-2017, 05:22 PM
Hey man, sent you the request!

Accepted, thx Gmac ;)

gmac
03-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Accepted, thx Gmac ;)

Badges sent your way!

Jesus man, your Pharaoh is remarkable! Excellent! (I´m a big fan of the Pharaoh)

Cheers

Peppoah
03-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Just cleaned a bit and could need three daily players.
@iceman: I'll keep you on my list till mid April.
I didn't watch formula one so much in the last years, but your nickname was clear at first sight. Kimi was a good driver, too, although a bit unlucky sometimes. My favorite driver these days is Vettel, because he supports my favorite soccer team: Eintracht Frankfurt. Enjoy your free time from legacy.

I'm full for the moment.

ironmaiden84
03-08-2017, 10:37 PM
I still have 5+ players to kick out, because they aren't playing for days. So if you need a daily player - add me!

Ironmaiden84-1805

druid138
03-09-2017, 06:32 AM
I still have 5+ players to kick out, because they aren't playing for days. So if you need a daily player - add me!

Ironmaiden84-1805

Just sent you a request. I play all 50 every day.

druid138-6195

zdm-1083
03-09-2017, 08:35 AM
@druid: I also need daily trooper ^^
If you have free spot, don't hesitate to add me ;)

druid138
03-09-2017, 09:00 AM
@druid: I also need daily trooper ^^
If you have free spot, don't hesitate to add me ;)

Request sent. Thanks!

druid138-6195

scott-5496
03-09-2017, 11:19 AM
I too have room for a few requests from people if anyone is interested. Just due to a few leaving or taking a break.

Cheers

Kris-0707
03-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Scott, I have sent you the request.

zdm-1083
03-09-2017, 01:29 PM
@Scott: you get a new request :)

ironmaiden84
03-10-2017, 10:33 PM
Hi guys,

I have still 6 open slots from inactive players. If you're a daily player - no matter which level - feel free to add me :)
Ironmaiden84-1805

reaper-3007
03-11-2017, 11:48 PM
LOOKING TO REPLACE MANY TROOPERS. NEED TROOPERS WHO WILL GO FOR DAILY BADGES. SINCE ARENA STARTED, NOT RECEIVING THE DAILY BADGES. ILL TAKE YOU REGARDLESS OF LEVEL, IF YOU GO FOR BADGES. THANK YOU.

Reaper-3007

Tritium
03-12-2017, 04:07 AM
Hey guys, I have a couple of spots open for some new troopers due to inactivity and one trooper randomly dropping me. I hit all 50 troopers every day, so send me your requests! ;)

zdm-1083
03-14-2017, 10:55 PM
HI REAPER, YOU KNOW when you write in CAPS in means that you shout...

Whatever, you have a new request :)

@Tritium, ironmaiden84: unfortunately I could add you a second time :s ;)

Soundwave214
03-17-2017, 03:33 PM
Soundwave214-2036, looking for everyday playing troopers.

Hypnos
03-19-2017, 11:25 AM
two spots open due to two troopers who weren't active enough. Only add if you are willing to play your troopers every day

Shaolin85london
03-19-2017, 11:40 AM
two spots open due to two troopers who weren't active enough. Only add if you are willing to play your troopers every day

Shaolinlondo-7198 I play all my troops in five hours, every day.

Enti
03-19-2017, 11:43 AM

Only MACLO can prevent me from using my troopers
Have a wide variety of characters, add me if you'd like to.

PerthEddie
03-19-2017, 12:12 PM
Only MACLO can prevent me from using my troopers
Have a wide variety of characters, add me if you'd like to.

Shaolinlondo-7198 I play all my troops in five hours, every day.

Sent you both a request (if you have any space). Request will be from Andy-4743

Hypnos
03-19-2017, 02:07 PM
Added you both, Andy you're already on my list so thanks for being a solid trooper

Enti
03-19-2017, 02:22 PM
Added you both, Andy you're already on my list so thanks for being a solid trooper

Thanks, accepted and badges sent for today

Sorry for the other requests I received, now my list is full

Shaolin85london
03-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Hypnos, gonna send you badges in short.
Sorry Andy, my list is again full

Cheers

Rygone
03-19-2017, 07:44 PM
Edit : full

treeb0mbb
03-19-2017, 07:56 PM
I got a couple of slots here myself send me a request.

Btw sorry for my troopers if I didn't use your trooper yesterday I was trying to get that 300 PVP battle since and missed a couple, will get your badges in today!

Tritium
03-24-2017, 04:16 AM
I have one spot for a daily trooper!

Aristo4
03-25-2017, 05:53 PM
Need 1 trooper (preferably eddie), paying good money.

Kris-0707
03-25-2017, 09:50 PM
1 slot open, doesn't matter if that will be Eddie or other toon, only solid every day players :)

Hypnos
03-30-2017, 04:03 PM
Edit: full

90mphyorker
03-31-2017, 05:53 AM
90mphyorker-7463.

Play daily and slot available if anyone wants to add me.

scott-5496
03-31-2017, 09:37 AM
I too have four or five spots as a few not been on for over 4 days.....prefer and Eddie at 100 if possible as I grind on GoD mostly! I play everyday and need my troopers too as well.

Tritium
04-01-2017, 06:25 PM
Just had two slots open up. I received a lot of requests yesterday, but wasn't able to accept them at the time. If any of you guys sent me one yesterday, feel free to send it again today!

Hypnos
04-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Edit: full

ironmaiden84
04-02-2017, 12:08 AM
I have 2 open slots, feel free to send me a request! Ironmaiden84-1805

Daily players preferred, no matter what level you have.

StickyAndy
04-07-2017, 07:29 PM
I've got two openings if anyone needs a daily player. Just send me a request.

90mphyorker
04-08-2017, 06:01 AM
I've got two openings if anyone needs a daily player. Just send me a request.

Sent you a request.

StickyAndy
04-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Sent you a request.

Added you and got a second request as well, so I'm full again. Thanks guys

cwsangster-3268
04-08-2017, 06:37 PM
I got one spot open if anybody is looking for a daily player.cwsangster-3268

Peppoah
04-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Two spots open, if you need a daily player.

Full for the moment.

blade685
04-10-2017, 01:34 PM
I have 2 slot free for daily players only, just ad me :)

Aristo4
04-10-2017, 01:46 PM
I have 2 slot free for daily players only, just ad me :)

Sent you one.

blade685
04-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Sent you one.
added you and did your daily troopers :)

Kris-0707
04-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Trooper list open, 1 slot.

Enti
04-11-2017, 11:16 AM
3 spots open

blade685
04-11-2017, 01:22 PM
3 spots open
just added you
accept if you want 25 points for today :)

blade685
04-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Trooper list open, 1 slot.

Just added you too

R1ck
04-11-2017, 01:32 PM
3 spots open

Sent you a request

Enti
04-11-2017, 02:41 PM
blade, R1ck - accepted & badges sent

blade685
04-11-2017, 05:49 PM
blade, R1ck - accepted & badges sent

and you have your daily 25 points :)

Aristo4
04-19-2017, 06:13 PM
3 slots, whoever wants to, send me one :cool:

StickyAndy
04-19-2017, 08:59 PM
3 slots, whoever wants to, send me one :cool:

Just sent you a request

zdm-1083
04-19-2017, 09:10 PM
Yop,

Got 2 or 3 troopers that did not connect anymore for more than a week.
That's a shame because they used to be good trooper :[

So if you have an Eddie as champ and you need a good trooper, add me :P

Aristo4
04-19-2017, 09:19 PM
Just sent you a request

Accepted :cool:

Zerynx
04-21-2017, 07:42 PM
Hi all, I'm new to the game and forums.

I started playing last weekend and have played every day since. I've sent some requests to the people who have posted here but a lot of you are many levels above me so I understand if I'm no use to you. LOL.

Anyway, would like to add some Troopers so that I can actually get some daily rewards as I have been getting the all the other tasks but that one.

Thanks!
Zerynx-2164

Crystian Guirau
04-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Hi everyone!
I play every day. I need troopers.

crystian-0082

Enti
04-25-2017, 03:24 PM
Two spots open - one for a 6 days inactivity replacement, second for Rygone - man, what a loss. Gonna miss you.

Confirm back here as I prefer forum troopers to in-game requests.

gmac
04-25-2017, 03:26 PM
Two spots open - one for a 6 days inactivity replacement, second for Rygone - man, what a loss. Gonna miss you.

Confirm back here as I prefer forum troopers to in-game requests.

Unfortunately I have to replace Rygone as well, so, if you want I'll take one spot :)

Enti
04-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Unfortunately I have to replace Rygone as well, so, if you want I'll take one spot :)

I'd be more than happy.
Case closed in 1 minute, spots taken rofl

Silentknight
04-25-2017, 03:48 PM

^^^Good one!

Grim
04-25-2017, 06:48 PM
I have to replace 3 troopers (more than 20 days of inactivity are way too much), my ID in-game is Grim-8797.

treeb0mbb
04-25-2017, 07:33 PM
I have to replace 3 troopers (more than 20 days of inactivity are way too much), my ID in-game is Grim-8797.

I sent you a request.

I myself am looking for some troopers send me a request at treeb0mbb-9454.

R1ck
04-25-2017, 07:45 PM
Sent you a request

TiHa
04-26-2017, 08:26 PM
Hey everyone.

I'm new to the game. Just started two days ago and I'm having a hard time to find troopers.
Am playing every day and would love to find some help.

DaveMurray
04-27-2017, 01:25 PM
Hey everyone.

I'm new to the game. Just started two days ago and I'm having a hard time to find troopers.
Am playing every day and would love to find some help.

If you want people to send you a request post you ingame ID.

Dragonet
04-29-2017, 11:33 AM
Hi everybody! I usually play daily, and after cleaning inactive troopers i have 5 spots free. Feel free to send requests to Dragonet-7325 if you want. Thanks you!

Lulero
04-29-2017, 09:31 PM
See my signature :)

Thanks!

Dragonet
04-30-2017, 11:41 AM
Ok thanks, Lulero! added this Cyborg (wish i have one...:p)

TiHa
04-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Hm, thought I had my ID postet in my Signature from the start... didn't seem to work out as I planned. ;)

Well now it should be displayed. I am active every day.

MrFreeze
04-30-2017, 07:55 PM
I was gonna wait about a week before asking for troopers. I wanted to make sure I was gonna stick with it for a while. I've had some really good luck with soul this weekend, so I've got a bunch of good new characters to work on, including a prisoner finally.

I'm down to only 16 troopers left and a couple of those guys haven't been on in three months. Anyone and everyone is welcome. I've got plenty of room.

Dragonet
05-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Finally have another free spot and added you MrFreeze. Now my trooper list is full.

MrFreeze
05-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Finally have another free spot and added you MrFreeze. Now my trooper list is full.

Cool. Thanks!

Still got like 25-30 openings if anyone's in need of troopers. I use them all and inform you guys on here if I won't be playing. I'm having fun with the game again despite the bugs.

Crazypants
05-01-2017, 04:13 PM
Just did another purge of inactives. Daily player here with 9 free spots. If a day goes by and you dont get badges from me it was most likely cuz the game glitched.

Add Crazypants-3497

treeb0mbb
05-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Cool. Thanks!

Still got like 25-30 openings if anyone's in need of troopers. I use them all and inform you guys on here if I won't be playing. I'm having fun with the game again despite the bugs.

Hey dude it's good to have you back I accepted your request my man!

Coletrain
05-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Cool. Thanks!

Had an inactive to purge, request sent!

MrFreeze
05-01-2017, 09:01 PM
Cool. Thanks guys! I'll go send badges your way

MetalKing
05-03-2017, 12:37 AM
I'm available to add troopers. My ID is metalking-3386.
I just started but I do have a 4* creature.

MrFreeze
05-03-2017, 11:42 AM
I'm available to add troopers. My ID is metalking-3386.
I just started but I do have a 4* creature.

Thanks for accepting my request.

I've still got some open slots if anyone's looking. I switched back to a boring GRE with all the important skills maxed. The vampire hunter is fun if used right, but otherwise kind of annoying.

MetalKing
05-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Thank you for adding me as well. It is always appreciated when people help a newbie out. I have a good feeling about this community and pledge to help wherever I can as well.

MrFreeze
05-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Thank you for adding me as well. It is always appreciated when people help a newbie out. I have a good feeling about this community and pledge to help wherever I can as well.

More than happy to help out new players. Welcome to the shit show

hold
05-03-2017, 12:35 PM

I sent you a request as well ...

@MrFreeze ... I see your request and I tried to add you but I get an error every time I do (BLFR0) ... whatever that is ... Maybe I try to add you (request pending it says) ... weird

yojo
05-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Hi troopers

I´m looking for new trooper, I have as 10 open spots .

I´m a daily player since the beggining of the game

Regards

MrFreeze
05-03-2017, 01:08 PM
I sent you a request as well ...

@MrFreeze ... I see your request and I tried to add you but I get an error every time I do (BLFR0) ... whatever that is ... Maybe I try to add you (request pending it says) ... weird

Weird. I'll send it again and see what happens.

Edit: maybe I can't. I didn't realize you didn't have your game name in your signature. I recognized your name on the recommended troopers tab when I sent the last one.

Edit2: never mind. Request accepted. Sent one your way too yojo.

hold
05-03-2017, 01:18 PM
Weird. I'll send it again and see what happens.

Edit: maybe I can't. I didn't realize you didn't have your game name in your signature. I recognized your name on the recommended troopers tab when I sent the last one.

Edit2: never mind. Request accepted. Sent one your way too yojo.

Do you see my trooper request?

The weird thing: I have a MrFreeze-6530 with a Vampire Hunter 11hours ago as a request (I can't even delete it)
and I sent one to a MrFree-6530 with Reaper that says 46 minutes ago ...

Edit: Got you - restarted the game and that did the trick... badges are on the way ...

MrFreeze
05-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Do you see my trooper request?

The weird thing: I have a MrFreeze-6530 with a Vampire Hunter 11hours ago as a request (I can't even delete it)
and I sent one to a MrFree-6530 with Reaper that says 46 minutes ago ...

hold-9403

I just switched back to GRE about an hour ago. That's odd though. Are you able to delete the pending one? As many bugs as I've seen or heard of with this game, that's a new one to me

Just reread your post. The second one is mrFree? No "ze" at the end? Very strange

hold
05-03-2017, 01:30 PM
I just switched back to GRE about an hour ago. That's odd though. Are you able to delete the pending one? As many bugs as I've seen or heard of with this game, that's a new one to me

Just reread your post. The second one is mrFree? No "ze" at the end? Very strange

Typo --- both MrFreeze ... game restarted -> problem solved

MrFreeze
05-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Typo --- both MrFreeze ... game restarted -> problem solved

Cool. Badges sent and received. Thanks!

TreeHUgger74
05-03-2017, 02:43 PM
I need a few more Blood Brothers...

TreeHugger-8394

Kardas
05-03-2017, 06:43 PM
^ sent you a request

I recently started playing again, and as my sig shows I have plenty of Trooper spots open. I play daily. Add me if you wish :)

Tritium
05-03-2017, 06:54 PM
I recently started playing again, and as my sig shows I have plenty of Trooper spots open. I play daily. Add me if you wish :)

Request sent!

Peppoah
05-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Request sent to you, Kardas.

Patrice-1201
05-04-2017, 08:55 PM
I have two spots open here, I'm a daily player with a maxed Cyborg as my Champion. Patrice-1201

Tridimensionale
05-04-2017, 10:05 PM
^ sent you a request

///////////+1

MrFreeze
05-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Sent requests to both of you. I still have about five more to go before I'm back up to 50

Jofer16
05-05-2017, 10:39 PM
Have an opening on the death squad. Only requirement is be a daily contributor. Any takers?

JJJ428
05-06-2017, 12:59 AM
jofer if no one has taken you up on it I would. I am a daily player who uses all troopers. My id is JJJ-5111

Jofer16
05-06-2017, 01:07 AM
jofer if no one has taken you up on it I would. I am a daily player who uses all troopers. My id is JJJ-5111

In! Request sent.

JJJ428
05-06-2017, 02:01 AM
I am looking for it, I don't see request yet, not sure how long it takes to show up.

Jofer16
05-06-2017, 02:06 AM
I am looking for it, I don't see request yet, not sure how long it takes to show up.

Try restarting the app, sometimes trooper updates don't happen until the game resets.

JJJ428
05-06-2017, 02:11 AM
That did it. Accepted trooper requested, and Thanks I know your one of the most dedicated players here.

Wurdig
05-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Hey guys, recently started playing and looking for some strong troopers to help me out
Wurdig-8971

Patrice-1201
05-07-2017, 08:58 PM
One free spot for me Patrice-1201 🤘🏻

TiHa
05-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Hi everyone

still searching for troopers, to use every day. Have 15 places free to send badges possibly your way.

ID is in my signature.

scott-5496
05-09-2017, 01:59 PM
I have a couple of slots available too as a few troopers seem to have dropped out for me over the last week or so.

Zerynx
05-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Hi all.

I just sent requests to the following:

scott-5496
TiHa-9650
Patrice-1201
Wurdig-8971
TreeHugger-8394
Kardas-1158
Tridimension-1303
MrFreeze-6530
JJJ-5111

If anyone would like to add me feel free. I still have tons of slots open.

I have a four star Carriage Rider Eddie that I need a bunch of 3 star evo shards to evolve. So I'm working on him.

Zerynx-2164

zdm-1083
05-11-2017, 12:24 PM
@Zerynx: just sent you a request.

Need to check deeper which trooper is not really active because 600 bagdes by day are missing :o

Zerynx
05-11-2017, 08:19 PM
@Zerynx: just sent you a request.

Need to check deeper which trooper is not really active because 600 bagdes by day are missing :o

Thanks! Just used him.

slash1424
05-13-2017, 02:30 AM
Hi fairly new to the game only have 1 3* looking to add some troopers to help out. I play daily, the game is a bit addictive....

slash-2083

osiris0000
05-13-2017, 12:52 PM
Hello fellow troopers and friend​s!
I am back again, having a holiday for couple weeks. So i have some time to play my troopers!

If you are playing almost daily, sent me a request. Eddie troopers will be more appreciated as usual.

Up the irons!

Grim
05-15-2017, 06:57 PM
4 slot available, I play almost daily.
P.s. I don't mind if a low level player sends me a request just...choose eddie as a trooper, otherwise farming can be an hassle.

Peppoah
05-16-2017, 09:25 AM
One spot open for a daily player.

Enti
05-16-2017, 04:30 PM
My alt account could use some troopers - I play them daily, though only at home on my laptop, not throughout the day.
Hit me up with a request if you are interested. (Main acct is full, fortunately)

Zerynx
05-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Just sent requests to everyone who posted above.

Thanks.
Zerynx-2164

kkkreg5
05-17-2017, 01:55 AM
I'm looking to replace a few Troopers that have disappeared. Please send requests if interested.

Patrice-1201
05-17-2017, 04:04 PM
I'm looking to replace a few Troopers that have disappeared. Please send requests if interested.

i also have a slot open ;-)

Dank Brew
05-17-2017, 07:02 PM
Maxed grim reaper eddie.... and a few others, but he is my main. Add me.... tag at bottom

Dank Brew
05-17-2017, 07:07 PM
Just sent a request :)

Lulero
05-18-2017, 04:50 PM
Sent a few requests to people above (EDIT: or previous page now...), now full, but can still make room for "forumers". Some in my list being away for a couple days.

See signature for tag.

Crazypants
05-18-2017, 05:45 PM
I'm ready to purge 10-12 ppl. To many who haven't been on in awhile or worse log on but don't use my trooper. I'm A all troopers everyday player. Currently using Maxed Prisoner as my Trooper. Forum players get priority so mention if you toss me an add.

Main
Crazypants-3497

Alt Account (I Dont play this one everyday)
awesomec-2203

Enti
05-18-2017, 05:46 PM
I'm ready to purge 10-12 ppl. To many who haven't been on in awhile or worse log on but don't use my trooper. I'm A all troopers everyday player. Currently using Maxed Prisoner as my Trooper. Forum players get priority so mention if you toss me an add.

Main
Crazypants-3497

awesomec-2203

My main is full but I'll add you with my alt and let you decide.

Peppoah
05-18-2017, 08:37 PM
Sent a few requests to people above (EDIT: or previous page now...), now full, but can still make room for "forumers". Some in my list being away for a couple days.

See signature for tag.

Got it, welcome to my list.

Peppoah
05-18-2017, 09:21 PM

Main
Crazypants-3497

awesomec-2203

Request sent.

Crazypants
05-19-2017, 01:55 AM
Lulero and Peppoah badges sent! Enti I sent your alt a request on my alt. No worries if you dont accept.

Tritium
05-19-2017, 03:13 AM
Lulero and Peppoah badges sent! Enti I sent your alt a request on my alt. No worries if you dont accept.

Man, it beats me how you guys manage an alt account on top of your main. I can barely manage only one account as it is haha. :p

Enti
05-19-2017, 08:29 AM

Not a problem, understandable. Accepted, thanks!

Zerynx
05-19-2017, 06:28 PM

Maxed grim reaper eddie.... and a few others, but he is my main. Add me.... tag at bottom

See signature for tag.

Main
Crazypants-3497

awesomec-2203

Requests sent to all above.
Thanks
Zerynx-2164

kkkreg5
05-19-2017, 07:22 PM
Requests sent to all above.
Thanks
Zerynx-2164

Hey Zerynx sorry but Dank Brew got in so my list is closed again, but the way things are going, I'll have open slots again soon. I'll post again here.

Zerynx
05-19-2017, 08:54 PM
Hey Zerynx sorry but Dank Brew got in so my list is closed again, but the way things are going, I'll have open slots again soon. I'll post again here.

All good. You can shoot me an add if/when you want to purge someone. I still have 10-12 slots open.

Crazypants
05-19-2017, 09:32 PM
Sorry Zerynx filled up before I got your request. Though by my calculations I'm sTill missing out on several hundred in badges a day. Even with the occasional disconnects and bugs that seems excessive. I'm going to pay more attention and boot the free riders. I'll likely have a few free spots next week.

This game really needs a built in way to track when a trooper uses your trooper other then the initial pop up on log in. Something like a gold transparent trooper symbol over their trooper on the team building page so you could better track who is sending you badges.

MrFreeze
05-20-2017, 02:54 AM
All good. You can shoot me an add if/when you want to purge someone. I still have 10-12 slots open.

Request sent.

I've got a couple inactives I could replace if anyone else is looking.

Zerynx
05-20-2017, 09:09 AM
Request sent.

I've got a couple inactives I could replace if anyone else is looking.

Accepted.

Sweet Toon. Thanks.

Zerynx
05-20-2017, 09:11 AM
Sorry Zerynx filled up before I got your request. Though by my calculations I'm sTill missing out on several hundred in badges a day. Even with the occasional disconnects and bugs that seems excessive. I'm going to pay more attention and boot the free riders. I'll likely have a few free spots next week.

This game really needs a built in way to track when a trooper uses your trooper other then the initial pop up on log in. Something like a gold transparent trooper symbol over their trooper on the team building page so you could better track who is sending you badges.

All good. Send me a req if you want to purge.

Agreed with the tracking. I've been thinking about a spreadsheet, but that's like.... anal.

Crazypants
05-20-2017, 04:49 PM
In a strange twist of fate it seems one of my troopers has kicked me. Combined with my lvling up this morning I now have 2 open spots. I sent you a request Zerynx and if anyone else needs a all trooper everyday player. Send me a request. Currently using maxed Prisoner as my Trooper.

Crazypants-3497

Inishmore
05-22-2017, 12:54 PM
In a strange twist of fate it seems one of my troopers has kicked me. Combined with my lvling up this morning I now have 2 open spots. I sent you a request Zerynx and if anyone else needs a all trooper everyday player. Send me a request. Currently using maxed Prisoner as my Trooper.

Crazypants-3497

You still have an open slot? I have about 4 inactive Troopers I need to replace.

Crazypants
05-22-2017, 03:25 PM
You still have an open slot? I have about 4 inactive Troopers I need to replace.

I do! Just kicked 3 ppl that reached the 3 or day inactive mark. I kick if you don't send badges and/or your offline for 3 days. If that works for you Send me a request.

Crazypants-3497

Silentknight
05-22-2017, 03:42 PM
I do! Just kicked 3 ppl that reached the 3 or day inactive mark. I kick if you don't send badges and/or your offline for 3 days. If that works for you Send me a request.

Crazypants-3497

Inactive list is bugged! Feel free to use the Trooper Toss thread. At least then u give forum members a heads up!

Zerynx
05-22-2017, 09:31 PM

Crazypants-3497

Thanks much! Played him a few times now, I like him.

Crazypants
05-22-2017, 11:16 PM
Culling of the weak continues! All Troopers daily player currently has 5 open spots for daily players. Max prisoner current Trooper. Active low low lvl players welcome. Just make sure an Eddie is your shared trooper so he can piggy back while I do other things. Select all the squares with street signs blaaargh!!!!

Inishmore
05-23-2017, 07:16 AM

Crazypants-3497

I sent you a request. I play my troopers daily so the 3 day rule shouldn't be a problem;-)

Witkacy
05-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Hello all :)

I guess am back after the game locked me for some reason... Enjoyed the break and free time fairly well... It's been quite a while... I see lots of changes and so new faces... So... Welcome you - new and old friends... It happen that I hardly left with some troopers - I expected that to be honest - no problem :)

Having back about 5-10 players, would be great - so if you wish to add me - go ahead...

Cheers,

W

treeb0mbb
05-24-2017, 03:43 PM

I guess am back after the game locked me for some reason... Enjoyed the break and free time fairly well... It's been quite a while... I see lots of changes and so new faces... So... Welcome you - new and old friends... It happen that I hardly left with some troopers - I expected that to be honest - no problem :)

Having back about 5-10 players, would be great - so if you wish to add me - go ahead...

Cheers,

W

I'll send you a request my friend it's good to have you back dude!

kkkreg5
05-24-2017, 03:45 PM

Cheers,

W

Welcome back! I apologize that I had to cut you after we had just joined forces. 🙄 I'm sure I'll be looking to replace a few troopers soon. Great to hear from you!

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 03:45 PM

Cheers,

W

Hey! Welcome back man! Hope you enjoyed ur free time, a break from the game sure does make you wanting to get back!

Great timing also, Im also in dire need of troopers.. ( i have a depressimg 11)

Just got a rainmaker from the immortal event (did u miss it?), not fully equipped with talismans, but a rainmaker stays a rainmaker!
Added ya!

Crazypants
05-24-2017, 05:56 PM
Thanks Witkacy, badges sent! Still a few spots open for active Troopers. Forum members get priority so mention in this thread or pm if you send me a request.

treeb0mbb
05-24-2017, 06:21 PM
Thanks Witkacy, badges sent! Still a few spots open for active Troopers. Forum members get priority so mention in this thread or pm if you send me a request.

I sent you a request as well as one of my troopers hasn't been on in 13 days. Rip Cwganster

Edit: I have one more spot open for a solid trooper send me a message here so I know your not a random if you want to add me. Thanks!

Crazypants
05-24-2017, 06:39 PM
Welcome to Team Pants Inishmore & Treeb0mbb! Badges sent!

treeb0mbb
05-24-2017, 07:05 PM
Welcome to Team Pants Inishmore & Treeb0mbb! Badges sent!

Thanks glad to be in the team :cool:

Zerynx
05-25-2017, 03:06 AM

Cheers,

W

Hey! Welcome back man! Hope you enjoyed ur free time, a break from the game sure does make you wanting to get back!

Just got a rainmaker from the immortal event (did u miss it?), not fully equipped with talismans, but a rainmaker stays a rainmaker!
Added ya!

I sent you a request as well as one of my troopers hasn't been on in 13 days. Rip Cwganster

Edit: I have one more spot open for a solid trooper send me a message here so I know your not a random if you want to add me. Thanks!

Hi all. I've sent requests if you still have some room. Thanks!!

Witkacy
05-25-2017, 09:33 PM
I'll send you a request my friend it's good to have you back dude!

Thanks, man - accepted, sure it's good to have some old friends on my list again ;)

Welcome back! I apologize that I had to cut you after we had just joined forces. 🙄 I'm sure I'll be looking to replace a few troopers soon. Great to hear from you!

Thank you and no need to apologize, really ;) I was fully aware that people will leave me behind... When you'll have some open slots - hit me up...

Added ya!

Nekro :)

Well... To be honest... I have mixed feelings... Yes... and no... Yes, because still like this game despite all bugs and stuff, it's fun and entertaining... And no -> After quite long time I see that hardly NOTHING changed (apart of SACRIFICE and ''fragments'' - all changes rather seem to be visual (new menu look, SL etc.), yet still NO NEW CONTENT...
Been disappointed a bit about sacrifice itself though - tested and utilized many characters which I found no need, got bored with (you name it) - got some souls in return - then it happened that I've got the same characters I just wanted to get rid off... So sacrificed them again - but what's the point, really with such bad RNG? Luckily later on I haven't got any souls, just materials...

That's fantastic! :) Well... I missed everything... So have no new characters right now...

So... As I said the game is still cool, to have fun for an hour maybe two per day, but that's it...

Cheers,

W

Crazypants
05-27-2017, 02:48 PM
I currently have 4 (possibly 5) open spots. I use all my Troopers daily and remove troopers who are inactive for a maximum of 3 days without prior notice. If your active and have open slots feel free to send me a request. Forum members get priority so mention here or pm me if you send a request.

Crazypants-3497

Enti
05-27-2017, 07:08 PM
I've got 5 slots open, if anyone wants a daily player.
Eskiggalu-8063

Sent a request with my alt. I give the decision to you whether to accept or not.

Crazypants
05-27-2017, 07:11 PM
I've got 5 slots open, if anyone wants a daily player.
Eskiggalu-8063

request sent!

Monte47
05-27-2017, 09:39 PM
Sent a request with my alt. I give the decision to you whether to accept or not.

Added! Cheers, and ty.

Monte47
05-27-2017, 09:40 PM
request sent!
Added and used for today. Cheers!

thealchemist
05-28-2017, 12:37 PM
I would like to replace up to 10 or so troopers who don't earn badges for myself currently, so if you send me a request I can make spots available, thealchemist-3575.

Enti
05-28-2017, 12:42 PM
I would like to replace up to 10 or so troopers who don't earn badges for myself currently, so if you send me a request I can make spots available, thealchemist-3575.

Sent a request with my alt. Again, your choice to accept or not :)

Crazypants
05-28-2017, 03:20 PM

Request sent!

Still have 3 open spots. Forum members who are active in game get priority. PM or post here so I don't miss your request.

Crazypants-3497

thealchemist
05-29-2017, 10:43 AM
Thanks for accepting the request Monte47 and I've accepted requests and sent badges your way Crazypants and Enti :)

I have sent you requests kkkreg5, Witkacy and Nekroliun if you have any spare slots and want to add me.

Inishmore
05-30-2017, 11:53 AM
I have a couple of inactive Troopers and am looking for new ones. Anyone out there with an open slot?

thealchemist
05-31-2017, 04:39 AM
I have a couple of inactive Troopers and am looking for new ones. Anyone out there with an open slot?

Hey there I have just sent you a request.

Noventa
05-31-2017, 01:39 PM
I've many inactive players in my list feel free to add me. I'm playing all troopers everyday
Noventa-3366

R1ck
05-31-2017, 01:42 PM
Request sent Noventa

Inishmore
05-31-2017, 02:38 PM
Hey there I have just sent you a request.

Just accepted! Welcome aboard;-)

@Noventa I sent you a request as well.

Noventa
05-31-2017, 02:57 PM
Accepted and played with 'em. Still need many troopers feel free to add || Noventa-3366 ||

Enti
05-31-2017, 02:59 PM
Accepted and played with 'em. Still need many troopers feel free to add || Noventa-3366 ||

Hello. I have still some spots on my alt acct. Still only 4* soldier Ed as champ but hope it's gonna change soon :D
Please add me if you are okay with that, I'll accept once I get home

Cheers
Enti

Noventa
05-31-2017, 06:17 PM
Hello. I have still some spots on my alt acct. Still only 4* soldier Ed as champ but hope it's gonna change soon :D
Please add me if you are okay with that, I'll accept once I get home

Cheers
Enti

Request sent. I just want trooper point 1* or 5* doesn't matter

thealchemist
06-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Request sent. I just want trooper point 1* or 5* doesn't matter

I just sent you a request as I still need better troopers.
I am earning my troopers badges at least every 2nd day if not daily so I need troopers who can do the same. So send me those requests :)