PDA

View Full Version : Sands of Blood can't go higher than 5

Tsuketa
09-11-2021, 04:35 PM
I had 3 sands of blood this morning and I turned in 500 tribute to get the Clan individual challenge which gives 3 more. But it now says that I have 5/5, not 6/5. I thought this happened last week with another challenge, but I wasn't sure. This time, I definitely saw it.

Tsuketa
10-05-2021, 04:33 AM
I'm pretty sure this bug still exists. I believe I had 5 Blood going into the reset today. My clan got through BaphX, which should have pushed me to 6/5, but didn't.

If I'm right, then you can repro this by having 5 Blood, going to the store, and buying another. Alternately, have 3, go to the clan store and buy three more with Thor fragments.

Nifelheim
10-05-2021, 10:02 AM
I currently have more than 5, but there may be a glitch with the stores

AndyCatzo
10-05-2021, 02:16 PM
I'm pretty sure this bug still exists. I believe I had 5 Blood going into the reset today. My clan got through BaphX, which should have pushed me to 6/5, but didn't.

If I'm right, then you can repro this by having 5 Blood, going to the store, and buying another. Alternately, have 3, go to the clan store and buy three more with Thor fragments.

I've never seen this, and I always buy the 5 extra blood with ironite, so, I'm at 8/5 every day, and yesterday I bought all of the SoB with toon fragments (Thor, Freya, etc.) and with IC and went way over 5.

Tsuketa
10-06-2021, 12:55 AM
Okay, so my repro steps don't work.

Have either of you had 5 or more and gotten one of the clan challenge rewards that give a Blood? That's the actual scenario I saw yesterday, but it's much harder to test than the store.

dragonmat89
10-06-2021, 07:06 AM
I find that the counters in the clan area are full of glitches. Yesterday I bought the 10x amulets for IC but they didn't appear in my clan screen until I'd done two or three raids. I have seen SoB counter do something similar before; the best way to test it is to use one sand and see if it still gives the same number of sands available; I've had that before where it shows 5/5 when I expected it to be higher due to event rewards or sands purchases, then after a raid it is still 5/5 or has gone up to 6/5 depending on what was missing before hand...