PDA

View Full Version : September 2021, Preliminary Tuning - DISCUSSION

Ruby_LOTB
09-21-2021, 11:31 PM
Discuss the September Tuning Notes here!

Here's a link (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?14332-September-2021-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=132318#post132318) to our Preliminary Tuning Notes.

GrimDusk
09-21-2021, 11:43 PM
So before we get into the scrambled text, I just want to talk about what is fully confirmed.

Edless getting some buffs is really nice, I doubt it'll put him anywhere in the meta but still it's great to see characters getting buffed.
Avalon III is hype as fuck, I can't wait to see what awaits us past Dark LeFay.

Navigation cosmic talismans sound great, I can't wait to summon some.
Oni Eddie's talisman being used for multiple characters is pretty awesome; might actually make Kannushi worth using.
Dungeons having their play limits removed is just so awesome; thank you so much Legacy team for doing that.

Now, as for that scrambled text... it appears to me that this might be either a reference to Avalon part III, or some secret content dropping in the update. It's odd to see no awakenings for halloween when we have both hallowed and paranoia shards, so I feel like there might actually be some incoming that are being kept secret. We see purple, red, yellow, and somewhat darker yellow text among the riddles, meaning that I assume there will be some assassin, gunner, warrior, or even cosmic characters coming out. Either way, looking forward to this upcoming month!

Mariner-1212
09-22-2021, 12:23 AM
Scrambled text looks like it might say:
You're invited to the party
How could it end like this?

And then, I assume the word "Break"

Mariner-1212
09-22-2021, 12:24 AM
And I agree with GrimDusk this update looks sick \m/

MarkyMark
09-22-2021, 12:58 AM
Some excellent quality of life updates here and great to see all of Avalon finally unlocked.

dragonmat89
09-22-2021, 12:30 PM
Moving the keys to the end of the list is great, especially when coupled with the reduced need to repeatedly open them for the expensive dungeons (moving to the end would be really annoying if Eternal etc. were sticking at 3 runs per key).

Can you confirm how the raid boss points will be adjusted...? Will the ratio of points currently obtained across increasing levels of the same boss be adjusted or is it just the values will be tweaked en-mass?

667 Neighbor of the Beast
09-22-2021, 04:31 PM
Moving the keys to the end of the list is great, especially when coupled with the reduced need to repeatedly open them for the expensive dungeons (moving to the end would be really annoying if Eternal etc. were sticking at 3 runs per key).

Personally, I would prefer a simple filter system so you can choose to show either souls or keys. It is a pain at the moment to scroll through the list to find the souls at the bottom of the list. Once these changes go live it will be a pain to scroll through the list to find keys (pretty much all of them)

kkkreg5
09-22-2021, 07:03 PM
Just move the keys out of the Book of Souls already.

Apparently, it IS that hard...

IronMaster
09-22-2021, 08:13 PM
The Edless Horseman now inflicts Perfect sleep with no conditions and at the same time Perfect sleep with Fear condition. What's the point?

Meti
09-23-2021, 07:16 AM
Personally, I would prefer a simple filter system so you can choose to show either souls or keys. It is a pain at the moment to scroll through the list to find the souls at the bottom of the list. Once these changes go live it will be a pain to scroll through the list to find keys (pretty much all of them)

I second that !!! Filter system please :)

dragonmat89
09-23-2021, 09:17 AM

I'm with you there; I think every player in the game would like keys and souls to be separate but what they've done is better than leaving it as it is...

Barthax
09-24-2021, 11:02 AM
I'm with you there; I think every player in the game would like keys and souls to be separate but what they've done is better than leaving it as it is...

Just want to add more consensus: the changes is better than what was but better is still possible for BoS. Filters for 1*, 3*, Epic, Legendary, Mythic and specific char types ("Uniques") both in the main list and in the fragments. I've got a character soul to open that I just cannot find with ease in the fragments (I've got a bunch of specific-char completed frags that I don't want to open making a mess)... I'll find it in the next BoS event when I sift through everything but it's just "hidden in plain sight" right now.

Otherwise, some very nice QoL improvments, thank you. :D

dragonmat89
09-24-2021, 03:23 PM
Regarding keys moving to the bottom, could this popup screen be removed after opening a key? It doesn't give any information and, presumably, is the thing that makes the list go back to the top. Not a problem for the most part but if you're opening multiple Talisman Dungeon keys looking for a certain class that will now cause a lot of additional scrolling if the stacks continue resetting after each key...