PDA

View Full Version : Compendium - Missing characters

crapmaster
03-09-2022, 04:54 PM
From what I can see there are lots of characters missing in the compendium.
From my own inventory I can see that these are missing in

Hogmanay Eddie
Storm-Rider Killers Eddie
Storm-Rider Reaper Eddie

Belshazzar
Brian Kek, CEO
Dark Advent Angel
Dark Advent Lucifer
Guotin, 天兽
Krampus (Magus)
Mercenary Vanguard (Sentinel)
Mercenary Vanguard (Warrior)
Santa Claws And Comet
The Storm-Herald

There might be additional characters missing that I don't have.

Isn't compendium meant to be the official documentation for characters, talis etc?

dragonmat89
03-09-2022, 04:57 PM
It is and it is woefully out of date... A lot of the Awakened verisons are missing of any character that has been Awakenable since November as well as any new characters and talismans since then also not being included. There's a link in my signature for the characters as they were in January but I also need to update this once I've typed out the latest changes...

dragonmat89
04-30-2022, 07:49 PM
I've reuploaded an up to date version of my Spreadsheet here (https://onedrive.live.com/download?resid=80EE9967E08B649A!155855&authkey=!AHZ12XCUo9wAFBY&ithint=file%2cxlsx&e=v4CoN9)if anyone wants to use it - text searchable info for all characters and talismans. I'm missing the first few words for a couple of passives on characters I haven't Max Awakened yet but other than that it should be as up to date as it can be until the next round of events starts tomorrow...

Csucsu004
04-30-2022, 09:42 PM
Hi Mate,

Nice work, please don't stop.
A little help:

Hallowed Eddie MA passive
9386 9387
Harold MA passive
9388 9389
Slaughtered Daughter MA passive

dragonmat89
05-01-2022, 03:48 PM
Cheers for those - I'll get them added to the next update I do :) Obviously with the new Eddie and FotD Saga talisman it's out of date already...