PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

Vaseodin
07-08-2016, 03:37 PM
I have reached max level with my mummy Eddie and all his talismans are 3 stars max level. Mummy Eddie is 3 stars level 60. My two dogs are 4 star and 3 star, level 41 and 53 respectively. I am in the boss stage for the battlefield on normal and can't seem to beat it. My 3 star dog dies in the first wave every time. I am ready to evolve my Eddie but I don't know where to get materials. Seems 4 star evolution materials are not found on normal, hard or insane in the first world and not on medium or hard on the second. How am I supposed to win this battle? Any tips?

TheProphet22
07-11-2016, 02:38 AM
I have the same problem, at the same place, the first boss of Battlefield in normal difficulty, it's too hardcore, hope the dev will balance it :/

Kulimar
07-11-2016, 05:45 AM
Hmm, You should be able to farm the materials on the harder difficulties of the previous worlds. Ailing Kingdom Madness and Kingdom of the Sands Hard.

Other than that, try different combinations of characters and Troopers. I think I beat that boss with War Dog, Wickerman Eddie, Soldier Eddie, and a Healer. If you have AOE immunity I think that is also probably good. I think the fire Pyro has that. Or the Magus Allied Solider actually could work too, would reduce and reflect back a lot of damage from the waves.

Give it a try and see what happens.

Jennie-5128
07-11-2016, 11:33 AM
I am also currently stuck grinding to level up. I've completed ailing Kingdom on normal & hard but am stuck on the 4th level of Madness, have completed Egypt on Normal but am stuck half way through hard, and can't get more than a couple of levels in to Battlefield before my level 30+ allies get slaughtered in the first pass. So I'm going back and playing over levels I've done before to level up. This is REALLY DULL and frustrating.

Zuuhl
07-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Heh, me also. Stuck on the same level.
But actually the final two stages (containing different battles each), I had to rely on a trooper friends with 5* characters.
If I try with just my own (3* max lvl Eddie and 2 4* minions) I get my butt handed to me*.

*Meaning I get my buttocks cut off, chopped into mincemeat, made into a hamburger, baked on a stove, eaten by the enemy, shat out by said enemy, shoveled up and put in a bucket and that bucket poured out over my the head of my long dead corpse.

Vaseodin
07-11-2016, 04:06 PM
There seems to be a balance issue once you reach that middle part of the battlefield stage. The biggest problem is upgrade material availability. I think most would agree that if they were able to advance their character a bit more things wouldn't be so frustrating. Basically you have to get lucky or have some powerful troopers to be able to move on. I was finally able to beat battlefield on normal with the help of some REALLY powerful trooper allies, but I feel that not everyone wants to do the social aspect of the game. It is nearly impossible to move on from that point if you just want to play the game solo. Hopefully this is addressed in the next update. I think the best thing would be to allow some sort of combining materials to attain the ones you need, or increase the drop rate of needed materials. I am basically stuck and will lose interest in the game if I have to grind for an entire week only to find that I still can't move forward.

Jennie-5128
07-11-2016, 04:36 PM
+1 to everything Vaseodin said

Lamia
07-11-2016, 07:51 PM
Hi everyone,

The game team is aware that it can be hard to find the evolution shards you need in order to evolve your main characters. That being said, it is possible for evolution shards to drop anywhere, so just re-playing the hardest levels you're able to beat is a good way to get more loot and level up your non-max characters.

We will be releasing a feature in the near future that will allow you to specifically hunt the evolution shards you need. Unfortunately I can't share more than that right now but we are excited to release this feature as soon as we can.

Jennie-5128
07-11-2016, 09:58 PM
Cheers Lamia :)

Mistikman-3331
07-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Hmm, You should be able to farm the materials on the harder difficulties of the previous worlds. Ailing Kingdom Madness and Kingdom of the Sands Hard.

Other than that, try different combinations of characters and Troopers. I think I beat that boss with War Dog, Wickerman Eddie, Soldier Eddie, and a Healer. If you have AOE immunity I think that is also probably good. I think the fire Pyro has that. Or the Magus Allied Solider actually could work too, would reduce and reflect back a lot of damage from the waves.

Give it a try and see what happens.

I have spent the last 3-4 days grinding madness of the first world and hard of the second world, I have gotten 0 2 star upgrade items to upgrade either my talismans or my characters past 3 stars, and 3 star characters with maxed 3 star talismans is not enough to beat the third world.

I don't know if anything changed or I am expected to luck into good 4 star characters with rare souls to progress, but right now it feels like I have hit a brick wall that can only be passed with extreme luck in drops, possibly aided by dumping a lot of real money into the game, which itself wouldn't even guarantee getting past this brick wall.

Vaseodin
07-13-2016, 06:07 AM
Money won't help. I guess if you get lucky and get some 4 star characters, but even with the 10 soul pack you might only get 1 4-star (if you're lucky).