PDA

View Full Version : June 2023 Tuning And Update - Discussion

Ghost
05-23-2023, 08:43 PM
Discuss the June 2023's Tuning and Update Notes in this thread!

Here's a link to our Tuning Notes. (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?14795-June-2023-Tuning-PRELIMINARY&p=133985#post133985)

Aloizius
05-24-2023, 05:58 AM
Poor update this time. Therefore, I will express my wishes for the future. I understand that respected developers are unlikely to listen to me, but nevertheless.

It would be nice to cancel the so-called "adjustment of rewards from some sources" from February-2023. Now fighting with raid bosses is as unprofitable as possible - at best, you can go to zero in ironite, but more often you have to go into the red. And if you remember the predatory events of the current month, then everything is very bad - the clans are dying.

Give people back the reason to fight raid bosses!

Blueclaw666
05-31-2023, 09:07 PM
Poor update this time. Therefore, I will express my wishes for the future. I understand that respected developers are unlikely to listen to me, but nevertheless.

It would be nice to cancel the so-called "adjustment of rewards from some sources" from February-2023. Now fighting with raid bosses is as unprofitable as possible - at best, you can go to zero in ironite, but more often you have to go into the red. And if you remember the predatory events of the current month, then everything is very bad - the clans are dying.

Give people back the reason to fight raid bosses!

"Killing the clans" - 100% agree. There's nothing for the clan to accomplish anymore. They are disbanding left and right. Just ask the discord channel. Active users are clan-hopping with hopes of finding an active clan.

AncientEvil
06-01-2023, 12:33 AM
Greed, my favorite Sin.

Can't say I feel bad for clans. I've been Solo'ing for 4+ years and it's just my cup of tea to watch the chaos unfold over squandered resources; rubbing my hands feverishly - of course.