PDA

View Full Version : My avatar is not showing, when i post something :-(

slauki
09-11-2016, 09:25 AM
i'm very sad about this, maybe someone can make me happy again. i put in a small profile picture, but when i post something it's not displayed. (it's unter 100x100)
any help would be appreciated .

thank you guys in advance :-)

MetalWarrior
09-11-2016, 09:36 AM
:p Everytime come up with a funny post..haha, it is not only yours,that privilege is not set for our regular 'registered member' group, don't know why though! but then again,how many 'why(s)' we are going to wonder about !

don't be sad! here is a video for you to cheer up :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

slauki
09-11-2016, 09:45 AM
:p Everytime come up with a funny post..haha, it is not only yours,that privilege is not set for our regular 'registered member' group, don't know why though! but then again,how many 'why(s)' we are going to wonder about !

don't be sad! here is a video for you to cheer up :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

hey metal, thanks for the answer, well im not privileged as it seems, that makes me even more sad. but you are neither as, your links are not displayed, but i can read them in the replycode. :-) maybe they did it because of the evil overtaking bots...

EDIT: as a senior member this seems to me my privilege :-D but in germany you cannot wath the video anyway due to a stupid copyright situation...

MetalWarrior
09-11-2016, 09:49 AM
what links are you talking about ! that video embed bb code?

slauki
09-11-2016, 09:52 AM
strange, i didn't see it the first time. maybe i should quitt playing :p

yeah, i meant the embed code

MetalWarrior
09-11-2016, 10:10 AM
haha, i know why that happened, i saw you reading the post, so i went on my post to edit and add the video,so you when entered the thread video wasn't there.

but before you click "reply with code" i've added the video ,then it refreshed the page and it appeared in your reply box.
if you see the timestamps, of my edit and your reply,it happened within that 3 minutes.
no wonder,it's sunday morning..:p we are very very busy person.

slauki
09-11-2016, 10:35 AM
haha, i know why that happened, i saw you reading the post, so i went on my post to edit and add the video,so you when entered the thread video wasn't there.

but before you click "reply with code" i've added the video ,then it refreshed the page and it appeared in your reply box.
if you see the timestamps, of my edit and your reply,it happened within that 3 minutes.
no wonder,it's sunday morning..:p we are very very busy person.

MUHAHAHAHAHA...yeah it looks like we are realy very busy...but you wouldn't imagine how busy i am in real life... on the other hand it cannot be that hard, when i regard the time
playing this silly game and reading all the posts instantly :D

anyway, metalwarrior rocks!