PDA

View Full Version : App Opens But Game Won't Load

Orc71
07-08-2016, 09:54 PM
I've tried to log onto the game today multiple times and it loads on my phone but when I try to see my troopers the portrait icons just spin like they are loading. Then I try to back out and try to see my team and it never loads. I've tried deleting my cache and data for the app several times and it didn't fix the issue. My only guess is it's not working due to high network traffic but I don't know. The game has been working flawlessly on my Galaxy S7 phone and I-Pad through last night. Anyone else having this issue?

Lamia
07-09-2016, 08:57 PM
it loads on my phone but when I try to see my troopers the portrait icons just spin like they are loading. Then I try to back out and try to see my team and it never loads.
Are you still experiencing this today? If so, is it only when you go to Troopers? For example, if you don't go to Troopers are you able to play levels and access the rest of the game fine?

SorinMarkov
07-10-2016, 02:21 AM
I downloaded the game onto an iPhone 5 running iOS 9.3.2. The app downloaded successfully. I launched it and the app attempts to load the game files but always fails with a notice "Timeout". I have rebooted the device as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. The device has over 1 GB of storage free with the app installed. I was able to load the app on an iPad 2 and the game does launch before crashing after the opening cutscene.

Orc71
07-11-2016, 12:08 AM
* Update* I figured out what happened. I had 6 new trooper requests and for some reason it caused the issue on my phone. When I logged onto my I-pad and accepted the requests, it started working normally on my phone again. So apparently it's some kind of bug when you have a bunch of trooper requests all at once. I'm just thankful I have two ways to play. Since then no issues on either device.

Lamia
07-12-2016, 06:58 PM
I had 6 new trooper requests and for some reason it caused the issue on my phone. When I logged onto my I-pad and accepted the requests, it started working normally on my phone again. So apparently it's some kind of bug when you have a bunch of trooper requests all at once.

Thanks for the update, I will let the game team know

Lamia
07-12-2016, 07:02 PM
I downloaded the game onto an iPhone 5 running iOS 9.3.2. The app downloaded successfully. I launched it and the app attempts to load the game files but always fails with a notice "Timeout".

Timeout typically indicates a slow internet connection. Can you try another connection?

I was able to load the app on an iPad 2 and the game does launch before crashing after the opening cutscene.
iPad 2s are not supported. Please see https://roadhousegames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/209776443-What-devices-are-supported- for a list of support devices.

amezky
07-14-2016, 01:25 AM
[QUOTE=Lamia;784]Timeout typically indicates a slow internet connection. Can you try another connection?

I downloaded the game onto an iPhone 5 running iOS 9.3.2. The app downloaded successfully. I launched it and the app attempts to load the game files but always fails with a notice "Timeout".

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, iPhone 5C, iOS9.3.2, APP DOWNLOADED, main screen run and fill 80% from the progress bar, BUT I HAD THE TIMEOUT MESSAGE, SO I DELETED AND REINSTALLED, WITH THE SAME RESULT... WITH 8.8 Mbps; any other recomendation?