PDA

View Full Version : Golden son sentinel, talismans dilema

XcarecroW
09-11-2016, 10:33 PM
Hi. In the absence of new chars that it is imposible to get by rare or trooper souls, i leveled golden son sentinel to level 100, and i am not sure which talismans to use, so i want to ask your opinion guys.
It has 3 green slots and 3 free. It has magical attack despite being a green char, so my options are:
3 health talismans to fill the green spots and 3 magic talismans for the 3 free spots. The magic ones will be probably the freeze ones and the health will be the paralisis ones, so being sets of 3 talismans i get the bonus of each set. The dilema is:

- 3 health overwhelming and 3 magic arcane.
Or
- 3 health ward and 3 magic power.

If i use the first option i have like 23k health, 489 def, 489 attack, 342 magic res, 1359 mag (only talismans).
If i use the second option i have like 17k health, 342 def, 1700 mag, 684 mag res (only talismans).

So, is it worth to lose 342 mag res, 342 mag, to gain 342 more def, 489 attack that is useless in this char, and 7500 more health if i use the first option?
Anyone knows how much more damage means to add 342 in mag attack?
Is it better 7500 more health than 342 more mag attack and 342 more mag res?

I hope you guys can help me to decide :)

Nifelheim
09-12-2016, 04:35 AM
You prob don't need paralysis and freeze for this character.
Stay away from ward. I havnt seen paralysis overwhelming though.
I would do magic boost and health boost. His high health negates any worry about def/mr stats.

XcarecroW
09-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Have you finished the game? I am in a point that i can beat every single dungeon or mision in madness with no problem, sitting in lots of gold and 3* shards, thats why i want to level other chars because i am getting bored. If you tell me that i should stay away from ward then i cant consider your opinion because ward is one of the best health sets. And why i dont need freeze or stun? Come on, its attack is to all enemies, every chance to stun or freeze is important. And which talismans would you use in this build then? Because you cant boost health and magic at the same time, thats why i am askin opinions. First option boost more heatlh and def second option boost more mag and mag res.

Nifelheim
09-12-2016, 04:46 PM
I have finished the game. Overwhelming is the best health rune of the 3 for boosting health. Arcane and power boost magic equally and are better than sorcery. Sorcery will boost def and mr. But sentinels should boost health...

Others feel free to offer opinions :)

kjtaylor13
09-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Hi

As it's a Magic attack, try the penetrating Talisman's this will give you a chance to hit harder as you could ignore MR

Also try different combinations in my spreadsheet in my signature below.

Cheers

Kevin

slauki
09-12-2016, 05:22 PM
I have finished the game. Overwhelming is the best health rune of the 3 for boosting health. Arcane and power boost magic equally and are better than sorcery. Sorcery will boost def and mr. But sentinels should boost health...

Others feel free to offer opinions :)

well the green ward talismans seems quite perfect here, since they raise magic and health in a reasonable way. i don't understand, why you don't like them here. Sure the health boost is higher with the overhelming ones, but he doesn't need attack, he needs magic also. and ward seems like a good compromise for me.

i would also think about 4 green and 2 blue to get all 3 bonus stats.

i also dislike freezing and paralysis because 12% paralysis is neglectable and freezing seems to be buggy. it doesn't count 35% on every single opponent, it counts 35% in total. weateher it freezes every enemy or none, thats what i see from my troopers. there is too much luck invilved if you ask me...