PDA

View Full Version : Troops.

Demoness-9720
09-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Will be flicking off some of you lazy arse troopers I added recently, I play every day and noticed that some have never used mine at all but are playing every day, doesn't make sense just courteous to return the favour innt? :p

Vaseodin
09-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Will be flicking off some of you lazy arse troopers I added recently, I play every day and noticed that some have never used mine at all but are playing every day, doesn't make sense just courteous to return the favour innt? :p

How do you check when they have used your champion?

Demoness-9720
09-12-2016, 05:23 PM
All the people pop up on your screen when you log out and back in then you get a shit load of badges.

slauki
09-12-2016, 08:21 PM
How do you check when they have used your champion?

the only thing you can easily do to check it is to focus on a few names, which you suspect to be lazy. at least that's what i do, since i have little energy to write down a list and check it every day. this would be a little too much, if you ask me :-)

btw: it seems i get everyday 25 badges from demoness, thank you! :-)

Demoness-9720
09-13-2016, 12:01 AM
Your very welcome Mr Saluki :o

Demoness-9720
09-13-2016, 12:02 AM
I just spelt your name wrong, bloody predictive text!

MetalWarrior
09-13-2016, 12:30 AM
I just spelt your name wrong, bloody predictive text!

there is a edit feature,but your way is fine too if you like to increase post counts :p

AmBush-UK
09-13-2016, 01:33 AM
Post count doesnt matter to her, Bodycount now thats a different matter :)

Demoness-9720
09-13-2016, 01:52 AM
there is a edit feature,but your way is fine too if you like to increase post counts :p

I don't come in here often thank fuck. This is my 15th post and my last. I'm not here to gain post counts.

MetalWarrior
09-13-2016, 02:10 AM
Post count doesnt matter to her, Bodycount now thats a different matter :)
lol, oh ..that's your rare soul,i forgot. :D

I don't come in here often thank fuck. This is my 15th post and my last. I'm not here to gain post counts.

went above my radar of comprehension. :rolleyes:

Vaseodin
09-13-2016, 03:43 PM
the only thing you can easily do to check it is to focus on a few names, which you suspect to be lazy. at least that's what i do, since i have little energy to write down a list and check it every day. this would be a little too much, if you ask me :-)

btw: it seems i get everyday 25 badges from demoness, thank you! :-)

Oh. Too much work. I don't care unless I'm getting significantly less. Plus, the pop up is bugged and doesn't show EVERYBODY. I can definitely attest to that. Some days I get the "you trooper earned you 125 trooper points!" message, but I get over 700, so I will just continue with kicking people who haven't logged in for days and give the rest the benefit of the doubt. It's way too much work to micromanage every trooper and the reward is not that serious.

Aristo4
09-13-2016, 05:20 PM
Of course the pop up is bugged, don't trust it.
BTW I have four slots open for anyone who wants to use my cyborg, kicked some guys after 4+ days of inactivity... Any daily player, any character