PDA

View Full Version : Trooper Preference Poll: Eddies Vs Allies

Kraznoff
09-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Do you prefer your troopers to equip an Eddie or an ally? If you don't get through all 50 of your troopers daily which do you prioritize?

slauki
09-12-2016, 05:13 PM
definetly an eddie while autofarming, everything other than that is less comfortable...

Shifter
09-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Doesn't matter to me.

All i ask is they have level appropriate talismans. If you are parking your champion please don't strip him.

AmBush-UK
09-13-2016, 01:17 AM
Doesn't matter to me, I'LL TRY to use all 50 everyday

OpticSugar
09-13-2016, 01:17 PM
I tend to use my weakest allies first and save the strongest ones for last... which unfortunately cuts them short if I am not able to use them all. I'm always afraid that I'm going to wish I had a strong ally available for a 'hard level' but I've beaten all the levels - so this is just an old habit. I should use them the other way around (strongest to weakest).

As far as what I'd prefer... well, I like either
a) a very desirable Eddie that I don't have (like a Pharaoh or Cyborg Eddie)
b) a very strong lv100 ally that I don't already have (like an Axis Commander, CotD, Nomad)

I find both useful for beating Underworld and Time Rift Dungeon levels that I might otherwise struggle with. I always try to farm as high a level as I can (without auto-farming if I have the time to push the buttons). Sometimes I'll do an 'auto-assist' where I'll try to keep an eye on the battle and intervene when my team gets into trouble.

Demoonchild
09-13-2016, 01:48 PM
When you have a high level and good chars, obviously an Eddie, for the bench. At low levels must be must interesting to use any nice ally....