PDA

View Full Version : Where to farm for 2* blue evo runes?

Witkacy
09-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Hi folks :)

As above - where to find them for upgading the talismans for my Magus? I've been trying to get 'em since two days - I got everything: 36 2* evo runes, 18 3* ones, lots and lots purple, red, green - but no blue... I am starting to think that the game somehow is doing to me on purpose - the more I need someting the harder to get or at all... While I was lookin' for 3* evo runes - I got 2 of them for two days, now while I need something else 3* evo runes popping out almost constantly... Well... Not saying that's bad - for sure I'll use them in the future I hope - but now I can't upgrade any of my blue talismans afterall :(

As I got it right the drop info says they should be available on Kingdom Of Sands on madness difficulty, yet I haven't found any... Green, red ones but no blue...
If you could give some tips where to look for them it would be great, thanks...

URock
09-12-2016, 07:01 PM
I got the same problem, but with the red ones. I am farming Underworld on madness. Everything drops, but the red ones...

JtheFish-0012
09-24-2016, 09:32 PM
I have been in the same position. I have all the mats to increase my talismen to level 5 except for the 2* blue guitar picks. I've been farming for 4 day now and have only gotten 3. I need a lot more than that though. I have looked everywhere and tried different places and have gotten nothing.

Nekroliun
09-24-2016, 09:33 PM
I usually get them doing random lvls and secret lvls, but it's annoyingly difficult for them to drop

WildBilliam
09-24-2016, 10:22 PM
Trying to get 3* character Evo shards for maxing out ALL my high end characters, did the farming faucets shut off or something? Haven't seen ANY 3* regular shards in forever... The reds, greens, blues... Those don't mater for me. Any info on this will help lots, Thx guys. Up the Irons!

osiris0000
09-25-2016, 12:21 PM
Hi folks :)

As above - where to find them for upgading the talismans for my Magus? I've been trying to get 'em since two days - I got everything: 36 2* evo runes, 18 3* ones, lots and lots purple, red, green - but no blue... I am starting to think that the game somehow is doing to me on purpose - the more I need someting the harder to get or at all... While I was lookin' for 3* evo runes - I got 2 of them for two days, now while I need something else 3* evo runes popping out almost constantly... Well... Not saying that's bad - for sure I'll use them in the future I hope - but now I can't upgrade any of my blue talismans afterall :(

As I got it right the drop info says they should be available on Kingdom Of Sands on madness difficulty, yet I haven't found any... Green, red ones but no blue...
If you could give some tips where to look for them it would be great, thanks...

Try Battlefield Madness Toys of Death and Fighting Spirits. I got almost hundred of them there, but i was farming for 2* red evo runes actually and they drop really rare. So keep farming those stages you will find them.

Where do you get those 2* red evo runes? I can try that.

WildBilliam
09-26-2016, 04:11 PM
Reds are admittedly hard to find.. I see the 2 * ones in the Powerslave levels on Hard, and Madness when I'm on farming runs