PDA

View Full Version : Vampire hunter eddie

The Ancient Mariner
09-13-2016, 02:56 AM
Just got a new ally with a 100 vampire hunter eddie. My God is he amazing. First time I've ever used him and it was awesome. I need one like right now!

Lexovic-1969
09-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Where on earth did he get that? The only thing I get are those crazy skeletons and eyeballs

The Ancient Mariner
09-13-2016, 12:11 PM
No idea but I'm massively jealous. I've gotten a 5 star pharaoh dog and corrupt general in 2 months of playing from random rare soul drops. Anytime I've ever bought a soul with ironite and trooper points I've gotten 3 star vendor trash.

12lisa
09-13-2016, 12:13 PM
Guess he was lucky with the rare gunner/assassin souls. IŽd love one, too. But the purple assassin talismans are a pain in the butt to get :(. Rainmaker Eddie is awesome, too.

OpticSugar
09-13-2016, 01:57 PM
Okay, how is he amazing? I have one leveled up to 100 and I don't think he's that great. Am I missing something? What abilities are you using? Maybe I need to level up his talismans better? I only keep him on every team because he's the only reviver that I have.

Do any of my troopers want me to switch to him? I'm OpticSugar-0227 Let me know if you want to try him out.

Patrice-1201
09-13-2016, 03:59 PM
Yes I'd live to try him out. I am Patrice-1201 my Champion is Pharao Eddie level 86

Vaseodin
09-13-2016, 07:46 PM
I sense he requires a unique play style to be effective. From what I've seen, he has potential.

OpticSugar
09-13-2016, 08:21 PM
Yes I'd live to try him out. I am Patrice-1201 my Champion is Pharao Eddie level 86

I just added him as my champion...
I'll add you tomorrow, as I have hit the limit to the number of troopers I can give the boot to today (I didn't know there was a limit). I'm a big phan of the Pharaoh Eddie, so I'll be happy!

Patrice-1201
09-13-2016, 08:29 PM
I'll add you tomorrow, as I have hit the limit to the number of troopers I can give the boot to today (I didn't know there was a limit). I'm a big phan of the Pharaoh Eddie, so I'll be happy!
Thank you so much!! You'll enjoy the invincibility which comes with the Special :-)

BillLion
09-13-2016, 09:11 PM

Well, I'll keep using your trooper daily regardless of who you put. I've enjoyed your Pharaoh Sun Spirit.

I think Vampire Hunter Eddie is super cool looking, but I don't find him overly useful. That said I don't own him and only use my the ones my troopers have. My sense is he does some massive damage to a single target and if that's what you're looking for he's your guy. His revive is nice too, but I have Pharaoh Eddie so I'd use him for that. I'd def max him out if I got him though! I'd also like to hear how others use him effectively.

OpticSugar
09-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Well, I'll keep using your trooper daily regardless of who you put. I've enjoyed your Pharaoh Sun Spirit.

I think Vampire Hunter Eddie is super cool looking, but I don't find him overly useful. That said I don't own him and only use my the ones my troopers have. My sense is he does some massive damage to a single target and if that's what you're looking for he's your guy. His revive is nice too, but I have Pharaoh Eddie so I'd use him for that. I'd def max him out if I got him though! I'd also like to hear how others use him effectively.

Thanks for the input Bill... I'll only have the vampire hunter up for like a week (or like 5 days)... and I will probably go back to the Pharaoh Sun Spirit after that. I think the PSS is more useful to people with his heal ability. I really really want a Pharaoh Eddie so I don't have to rely on the Vampire Hunter for my revives... and I really love his invincibility. With my luck, when I finally do get him, they'll probably nerf him.

OpticSugar
09-13-2016, 09:31 PM
The big question I have is: What talismans should I have on the Vampire Hunter? He has 3x purple slots. I've just gave him my assassin talismans and the other three talismans are blinds. Any better suggestions before I spend some resources leveling those up more?

Shifter
09-13-2016, 09:38 PM
Best thing about the VHE is that he rez's on the special so you can keep power to heal. All the ones I have tried are kinda week and he doesn't seem to be to good on the autoplay. I'm sure if I had him I would learn how to better play him.

The Ancient Mariner
09-13-2016, 11:25 PM
CORRECTION: It was a Rain maker Eddie. Got him confused with VHE because it was the first time I've seen him. My bad for being dumb lol

OpticSugar
09-14-2016, 12:32 AM
CORRECTION: It was a Rain maker Eddie. Got him confused with VHE because it was the first time I've seen him. My bad for being dumb lol

DOH!

I was wondering why you were praising him! LOL! I thought I must be missing something. I don't think there's a 'proper way to use him' (Vampire Hunter)... I think he just sucks. I'm going to keep him as my champion for just a couple of days and then probably switch back to the PSS.

The Ancient Mariner
09-14-2016, 01:26 AM
DOH!

I was wondering why you were praising him! LOL! I thought I must be missing something. I don't think there's a 'proper way to use him' (Vampire Hunter)... I think he just sucks. I'm going to keep him as my champion for just a couple of days and then probably switch back to the PSS.

Yeah that's my bad for not looking at the guys team and just going off the thumbnail. But the rain maker eddie was tearing stuff up lol so there's that

OpticSugar
09-14-2016, 02:44 AM
I've never seen the Rainmaker...

It's kinda cool that I've been playing for this long and there's still characters that I've never seen.

It's even cooler that they are kick-ass characters. Looking forward to seeing him in action!

OpticSugar
09-15-2016, 01:01 PM
My Pharaoh Sun Spirit is back and he's better than ever!

Upgraded his talismans, so now his face is scarier than ever!

Hypnos
09-15-2016, 10:23 PM
I've never seen the Rainmaker...

It's kinda cool that I've been playing for this long and there's still characters that I've never seen.

It's even cooler that they are kick-ass characters. Looking forward to seeing him in action!

hey OS, send me a friend request and I'll add you!

OpticSugar
09-15-2016, 11:02 PM
hey OS, send me a friend request and I'll add you!

Awesome! I just sent it out. Thanks man!

\m/