PDA

View Full Version : iOS10

GayDaddyBear
09-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Will this game work with iOS10?
Better i need to know this before i update.
Has anyone tested?

XcarecroW
09-13-2016, 08:21 PM
Will this game work with iOS10?
Better i need to know this before i update.
Has anyone tested?
IOS updates no good, haha, just stay away of them XD.

Patrice-1201
09-13-2016, 08:31 PM
I have been on iOS 10 for weeks and the game works as well (or as bad) as in iOS 9. The usual bugs are still there but nothing new.

GayDaddyBear
09-14-2016, 05:35 AM
Thx. I want to see the new features of ios10 but have read about some errors on some devices. Maybee i wait. But good to know that my dayli Love game will work. 😄

OpticSugar
09-14-2016, 01:05 PM
Personally, I've found that no matter what platform or OS... if you look for them, you will always find people that are having problems. It's hard to gauge how common the problem is, but usually the people that are having the problems are going to be the most vocal on forums so it may seem like a ton of people are having issues, when in reality it might be 1% out of tens of millions of users. I feel like with every single iOS update - someone somewhere was saying that something didn't work for them or caused a problem for them, and it ends up getting all blown out of proportion in the news. People love to say "Hey, I heard there was a problem with the latest iOS update!". I've just accepted that this is going to happen with every iOS update (or any other OS for that matter) and it's probably going to be that 1% of the userbase that is having issues so I've grown to just ignore it and take the leap of faith. My excitement for new software always overpowers my paranoia that it will go wrong.

Of course, this is just my personal experience and opinion.

GayDaddyBear
09-14-2016, 07:20 PM
Ok, i'm on ios 10 now and it works like it works. I can play the game so far and thats all i want to know.