PDA

View Full Version : stuck on title screen - please reinstall & try to login

Fedefio
07-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Hello, I have a problem here starting the app...
After opening the game it suddenly open safari asking to authorize facebook (already done) then it goes back to the game and then again to safari asking the same thing all over again in a loop
I got iPad Air 2 and I tried to download again the app but is not working....ideas?

WolfKahn
07-12-2016, 05:17 AM
I am experiencing the same issue

Running on my phone Apple 6s.

Fedefio
07-12-2016, 06:52 PM
I still have the problem though I tried all the options, it automatically open Safari in a costant loop

Lamia
07-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com so our support team can investigate. Please mention "Facebook loop"

Gernak
07-13-2016, 12:14 AM
What information should we include in the email regarding the facebookloop?
*UPDATE* I get the Facebook loop on both of my devices, iPhone 6s, and an iPad Pro 9.5" both are up to date OS IOS 9.3.2 and have at least 80 gigs of space remaining. I tried uninstalling, and reinstalling and the game seemed to run fine with a fresh install, and a new account. When I got to the part in the game where you can log out the account, and enter the older account ID it started the Facebook loop again.

I know I could start over, but I am hesitant to do so because this may occur again. And I would lose the progress I have made so far. I was rank 28ish had 3star Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, and Soldier Eddie, all level 60, with each having talismans, and this isn't even taking in to account all the support characters I had collected. I am frustrated over this waiting for a fix.

ir0nfist
07-13-2016, 01:05 AM
I'm having this problem also now. Sent in a support request..
I get this on 2 separate android devices. Seems to be another server issue. Right before it began I was disconnected and saw errors when the game tried to reconnect. I assume server issue right at that time. Afterwards when it would log in again, I just get facebook loop over and over. I've tried many different things, clear cache, data, reinstall. Try to log in to roadhouse account first, facebook first, removing the apps on facebook, changing the apps permissions, turning off wifi mid way through log in, different combinations of actions with facebook log in. Can't do anything about it till it gets squared away on the server end.

Gernak
07-14-2016, 12:19 AM
Any new information on this? Is there s problem being looked into?

Endbringer
07-14-2016, 03:11 PM
I would like to hear something on this as well. This is starting the second day for me being effected by this. I dropped some cash on this game as well. I would like to be able to play.

I had 6 different eddies my account was level 23. I had one 4 star creature. I enjoyed the game.....

I have reinstalled, cleared cache, taken off facebook and readded it.... the problem seems to be on the game server side. I have a friend that is not effected by this.... he is playing fine.

Some kind of response/update would be nice.

thiaggoo
07-14-2016, 04:57 PM
Same problem with my account. Facebook Loop Box. 2 Days without play.

I bought a beginner pack on 07/12/16 and received 24h double XP. After a few minutes playing... Not longer connect and i've lost the bonus (18h Double XP).
Send a e-mail to 'support@ironmaidenlegacy.com' but never got a answer.

After cleared cache... the game appears a 'Start' button and i can create another account. But i want to play with my first account. Had a Pharaoh Dog 4 stars.

Disappointed with support team.

Nexus 4 - Android 5.1.1

akernak
07-14-2016, 05:17 PM
I have the same problem probably.

is forever carrying my account. but in this case I created the account by roundhouse games and not for facebook

MOTO X 2014 - ANDROID 6.0

Durothil
07-14-2016, 08:50 PM
I have also been unable to play the game due to this facebook loop, I've contacted support and receveid only a automated reply. Is there anything I can do to keep my account? Use to playing on an ipad air 2 flawlessly until those server attacks and now I'm stuck...

Lamia
07-14-2016, 10:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I checked with the game team. It seems the underlying issue of this login loop is a conflict of data in your game. For each person that experiences this it requires a detailed look at the data to find the issue and fix it because it's different on each account. The good news is that your game data is fine - you won't lose any items or progress, but since the game doesn't know how to handle the conflict it prevents you from playing. The team is working on a fix that will allow the game to automatically deal with any data conflicts on its own and move on.

The team is urgently working on a fix as I have let them know that it is a growing issue.

Also the support team appreciates your patience - with the server issues recently they are being inundated with emails and are doing their best to answer everyone as quick as they can.

Caleb
07-18-2016, 05:20 PM
Any update on this? For me the problem started couple of hours ago so it seems that it is still spreading...

Fedefio
07-18-2016, 08:33 PM
Nice question, it's more than a week waiting
I am starting to lose interest though I even spent money here.

Well, FF is coming out ad well soon...

techmaster
07-18-2016, 09:27 PM
I have the same problem, uninstalled, install again, recovered my account and the loop begins. I've also has the starter pack with my account, i am at level 28...3 eddies 3 star

- Wickerman, almost at lv 60
- Mummy eddit at lvl 60
- Killers eddie at lvl 50
- Soldier eddie at lvl 40 (2 star)

- Soldier of ain at level 80..... 4 star

And many others with 3 star

I gave 5 star review on the game (Android), but i rhink i will low it to 2 star becouse of this

So, i will loose daily bonuses.....

MrKicks1113
07-19-2016, 04:48 PM
Similar issue - Roadhouse login not FaceBook. Started right around 11AM yesterday... before that was in and out of the game without issue.

I even went as far as completely wiping my phone, setting it up as a new device, and instalilng only Legacy on it - same results.

If you're affected, you need to email support. it's the only way they can properly track and understand the scope of this issue. That's what I did.

But realistically - we're only a few weeks into the game being live in production... there's no doubt other nasty bugs yet to bubble up so take things with a grain of salt... it's gonna take time for them to get things stable.

techmaster
07-20-2016, 01:20 AM
Congratulations to support team, my account is normal again and no Facebook loop....i think others would not have this issue again

5 stars at Google Play

Caleb
07-20-2016, 08:19 AM
Good for you, but I just recieved an e-mail from the support team saying that they can't solve my FB loop issue at the moment and that they'll e-mail me as soon as they could. Their response time is great, reacted within 24 hours, but this issue is in some cases obiously something they can't handle and for a game on the market, that's really bad news.

ique96
07-20-2016, 02:11 PM
I was having the same problem for days.
Then today I made an new clean install, inserted my facebook account again and was able to quickly hit start before it normally disappears.
The started button stayed in a dark blue color for some time and finally the game started loading for like 5 minutes and then it turned out in a black screen.
I closed the app was able to log normally by the facebook account without looping anymore, but it doesn’t load the main page of the game(the map selection).

So, basically I was able to get past the facebook loop but I’m stuck in a infinite loading.

Anyway, I have no idea if it's relacionated with the facebook loop, can someone try?

**** UPDATE ***
Reinstalled again and the game works fine now. Except that after my first battle I lost all the map progress but at least it works.

Caleb
07-20-2016, 03:51 PM
You're playing on IOS or Android?

ique96
07-20-2016, 04:33 PM
You're playing on IOS or Android?

Android 6.0 - Galaxy S5

Caleb
07-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Still no update on this, pretty disappointing...

Sbujold
07-27-2016, 05:41 PM
Here is what I updated my facebook loop support ticket after this update:

So I noticed version 2.02 was available. After the update, the facebook loop seemed fixed. Howver, after playing one battle, I lost my level progress and was back at the beginning of the game.

I tried to close and reopen the app, and got stuck on the loading gear icon (see attached image)

I tried to uninstall the app, remove facebook authorization and start over. After going through the tutorial (unfortunately it cannot be skipped), I sync back with facebook account and recovered all progress. After playing one battle, I once again lost all my level progress and now when I try to open the app I am still stuck on the loading gear icon.

So version 2.02 did not make things better, it actually made things worse. This is very disappointing.

Fedefio
07-27-2016, 10:04 PM
20 days and still no solutions? Unistalled

jpmusic
07-28-2016, 02:11 AM
I'm currently trying to find a workaround to this, earlier today I succeeded on starting up the game and playing until I depleted all the Sands of Time. Now I'm no longer able to do the same... I might be able to get it back working, currently trying some stuff. I'll keep you updated.

Sting313
08-02-2016, 12:22 AM
This is pretty sad. No updates. Nothing to please the masses.

I'll be requesting a refund tomorrow.

Stonewall
08-02-2016, 02:02 AM
Is this occurring with those playing from multiple devices?

jpmusic
08-02-2016, 03:50 AM
I'm currently trying to find a workaround to this, earlier today I succeeded on starting up the game and playing until I depleted all the Sands of Time. Now I'm no longer able to do the same... I might be able to get it back working, currently trying some stuff. I'll keep you updated.

So... couldn't find a workaround. Started over. Still no response from the devs since Wednesday.

DeathByGuitar
08-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Right, same old problem, and no response. This isn't how AAA titles are supposed to work, both in game and in customer support. Silly question, but how do I ask for a refund? Just email?

Sting313
08-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Contact your provider either Google play or Apple Store and complain about a purchase. Explain to them how you made in game purchase and then the game failed to work.

You've made multiple attempts to contact game maker and have had zero response.

Google play is easier to get refunds. Apple will ask for purchase orders.

Aschendor
08-07-2016, 09:33 AM
I spent 100 ironite for a double xp day.
But I have a lot of problems now to connect.

Maybe it's a sign to go out with the sun instead of playing.
Yesterday problems have began but I thought It will be ok after a night.....of course no.

Today I uninstall the game and install again. I connect this my account, I have all my gold, ironite, level....ok
Instead of yesterday, I take the 2x xp bonus to advance.
But the problem is worse.
Some level I had 3 stars disapeared. I can't connect, I reinstall a second time

Finally I can't play....

I think I'll install Pokemon go today. I hate them but I would like to play a game without bugs a few days.

Please devs, I know you do your best for the next update but now, we can't play....
I didn't buy the legendary pack because of bugs.
Maybe I'll stop spend money for a game that it doesn't finish. :(

Kaijester
08-08-2016, 05:06 AM
Kaijester the Unmodly officially join this group...therefore I'm gonna be out of action until game is fixed. Have fun everyone...my advice is to clear your shards and runes to avoid the FB loop bug (which is caused by data conflict)

(Resist installing Pokemon Go that is just released in my country..)

Hellrider
08-08-2016, 12:08 PM
I've joined the group too !
Game stuck in loading screen, after clearing data or uninstall/install I can play only one battle. After that all worlds/battles are locked except the first one. Restarting game, game asks facebook login again but then login stuck in loading screen again.

Beit
08-08-2016, 03:58 PM
I've joined the group too !
Game stuck in loading screen, after clearing data or uninstall/install I can play only one battle. After that all worlds/battles are locked except the first one. Restarting game, game asks facebook login again but then login stuck in loading screen again.

Me Too!!!!

Jaylo
08-08-2016, 07:03 PM
I've joined the same group now & even though I have a Lvl 100 Axis Commander I have had enough of this pos train wreck & uninstalled.
Even freemium games should not be allowed to be released in this appallingly bad condition.

Dork
08-10-2016, 04:37 AM
I think I have the same thing. Just the cloud Eddie background and doesn't go anywhere :(

songster69
08-10-2016, 07:38 AM
Hi peeps,

I'll be hanging out here as well while waiting for a reply from support to resolve the issue.
Issue occurred last weekend and already having withdrawal from not being able to log in and play, boo!

DeathByGuitar
08-10-2016, 08:30 AM
11 days and not a bleeding word from the support team. Where's the group and how do I join?

Jaylo
08-10-2016, 01:27 PM
The group are the people in this thread with the appalling game stuck in loading screen, after clearing data or uninstall/install can play only one battle, after that all worlds/battles are locked except the first one, restart game, game asks facebook login again but then login stuck in loading screen again bug.

DeathByGuitar
08-10-2016, 10:23 PM
Oh, stupid me. I joined that group 2 weeks ago.

jonmop
08-12-2016, 01:00 AM
Sadly joining this as well. I never logged in through facebook though, only ever had a Roadhouse account.

Aledy
08-12-2016, 04:11 AM
I'll be joining this group as the the loop has affected me for a while
Did the reinstalling method and now it won't even finish loading it

DeathByGuitar
08-13-2016, 12:51 PM
Two weeks without a reply. Can you believe it? AAA game indeed.

Purplepixii
08-15-2016, 01:21 PM
I unfortunately now have this same problem & can't play. iPhone 6+
😢

gargatron
08-15-2016, 09:04 PM
Another dissatisfied player here. At least the band doesn't suck.

Yos2112
08-17-2016, 10:37 PM
Can't play since 4 days now! Sent a message to the support 12 days ago on another Battlefield secret location crash rewards loss - without reply so far. 2 or 3 days ago I sent them another mail on the current issues and of course also no reply here so far... And I'm asking you how you're going to compensate us for all this trouble? It's so unfair that the others who can play now will run miles and miles ahead of us while we forever will remain behind due to this mess.

sirichai
08-19-2016, 04:11 AM
Can't play since 4 days now! Sent a message to the support 12 days ago on another Battlefield secret location crash rewards loss - without reply so far. 2 or 3 days ago I sent them another mail on the current issues and of course also no reply here so far... And I'm asking you how you're going to compensate us for all this trouble? It's so unfair that the others who can play now will run miles and miles ahead of us while we forever will remain behind due to this mess.

Don't worry guys, my account (pipphari-7326) occur problem since 30 July 2016.
Yes, 20 days ago.
No response from support team.

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 04:13 AM
Don't worry guys, my account (pipphari-7326) occur problem since 30 July 2016.
Yes, 20 days ago.
No response from support team.

Have you tried sending a message to Lamia with the ticket number???

Hellrider
08-19-2016, 05:51 AM
My original account is not playable about 10 days. Submitted my problem to http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/contact/ but no response came.
So I started with a new account (not facebook this time) hoping better luck with souls :)

Gonzo
08-19-2016, 06:04 AM
Send a PM to Lamia, she posted that a few times now. Support receives a lot of emails per day, if you send her your ticket number she will try to make it faster.

In fact she and the dev team solved my problem in less than 24hs. I had the same issue as you do.

Hellrider
08-19-2016, 06:11 AM
Send a PM to Lamia, she posted that a few times now. Support receives a lot of emails per day, if you send her your ticket number she will try to make it faster.

In fact she and the dev team solved my problem in less than 24hs. I had the same issue as you do.

Thanks, I think I'll stick with my new account :)

Slybacon-0497
08-20-2016, 10:41 AM
Seem to be experiencing the same issues as everyone else. Locked out of my account, the game just stalls on the spinning Eddie screen. First reported it last Tuesday but it's been going on a couple days longer. Annoyed to find my first error report didn't get a ticket number, so I re-reported and now I'm obviously waaaay back in line. Very frustrating to be blocked out for over a week. Was playing everyday.

Temophab
08-20-2016, 12:56 PM
My account was corrupted. I was unable to login (stuck at loading bar). Lot of people got their accounts fixed (i've got fix yesterday).
Few tips to got fix ASAP:
Register at https://roadhousegames.zendesk.com/
After login use "Submit a request" link near top right corner of screen.
Submit your request which status will be available from now in "My activities" (click on your nick in top right corner to get link).
Send PM to Lamia through forum with your ticket number and wait.
Check regularly status of request in my activities.

Don't know why but sometimes U can get reply without ticket number on your e-mail.

Hypnos
08-21-2016, 12:55 AM
Just started experiencing this. Won't go past title screen. May have to do with trooper souls from store? I recently purchased a magus soul but none of the others would process the purchases and on gunner assassin soul it reset to 6 days after not even unlocking this week.

I play on iOS

Yos2112
08-23-2016, 05:11 AM
I've reported my tickets several times everywhere but nothing happens!!!! I can't play for over a week now and I'm waiting for a reply to my messages to the support since more than 17 and more than 6 days!!!!!

#7732 #8710

Lamia
08-24-2016, 12:31 AM
Hey everyone,

Support team informed me that a small army of staff manually fixed a lot of accounts. Please try to login to your account.

If you are still stuck on the title screen please PM Lamia as much info as you can about your account:
- Account ID
- username (with 4 digits)
- any ticket # from Support
- email address associated with your game account
- email address associated with your Facebook if you connected to your Facebook

Thanks!

Lamia
08-24-2016, 11:56 PM
Furthermore, the update released about an hour ago (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1057-Game-Update-August-24-2016-Bug-Fixes) for Android & iOS should hopefully resolve this issue for good. If after you've updated you're still not able to get past the title screen, please PM me. Thanks!

Lamia
08-30-2016, 10:50 PM
The game team is still tracking down edge cases.

Support suggests:
- ensure you have free space on your device for any game updates
- uninstall/reinstall instead of just updating Legacy of the Beast

PM me your ticket # if you're still stuck. Thanks!

Cameron
09-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Lamia I messaged you about a week ago and still have no access to the game. Any updates?

Otaviano
09-23-2016, 11:42 AM
I also sent you a msg.... please be quickly !!!!!

PerthEddie
09-23-2016, 12:01 PM
Cameron and Otaviano not sure if you are aware of this but Lamia isn't part of the game team any longer :( You probably won't get a reply. Have you sent an email and logged a support call? If not then I would do that and support will fix the problem for you

Otaviano
09-23-2016, 12:18 PM
Thanks PerthEddie ....
I only sent an email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com , and I have recived a ticket number....
am very worried principaly becouse today we will recive a rare assassin soul, and I have to play with my troopers, they are very good ones finally , and I dont want to lose them.... do you have any idea how can I at least send a msg for them?
Thanks !!!!!

Otaviano
09-23-2016, 02:06 PM
Please .... anyone help... what can I do?

Jennie-5128
09-23-2016, 04:00 PM
More than three weeks unable to play for me now.
Candace does not appear to be involved any more. I am now dealing with someone who seems to be wilfully misunderstanding my emails. It's very frustrating.

PerthEddie
09-23-2016, 04:20 PM
Thanks PerthEddie ....
I only sent an email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com , and I have recived a ticket number....
am very worried principaly becouse today we will recive a rare assassin soul, and I have to play with my troopers, they are very good ones finally , and I dont want to lose them.... do you have any idea how can I at least send a msg for them?
Thanks !!!!!

You can't send a message to them in game. If any of them post on here you can PM them. I have the same problem as you. I messaged some on the forum but I know that when I get back into the game I will have lost a lot of troopers.

aur0ra85
09-23-2016, 04:20 PM
This isn't good. I wonder if the game is getting dropped?....
Seems like it's probably been hemorrhaging money, it's going to need some big production support I feel.

Otaviano
09-23-2016, 05:17 PM
3 weeks???? Thats is terrible.... i cannot handle for all this time.... i hope they fixed fast.
I dont believe that... 9ne game with this kind of bug. You expend a lot of money, and in the finish you lost all for a bug???? Isnt correct. I would like to know how the responsable will reward us for being so strassfull, like i am now, i dont know if ill lost all that im played, all troopers, all caracters.... is very very frustraiting.... if wasnt for maiden, i had quitr this... but see all eddies is very good... soo if anyone from the team read this, please fix this kind of bug, i think cannot play is the worse bug could exist.

slauki
09-23-2016, 05:35 PM
for all those who struggle with the loading problem, i can recommend this thread, this could help some of you

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1311-Run-LOTB-in-PC

i'm playing on bluestacks and the game works very well. there are other emulatiors which can also be used...

MetalWarrior
09-24-2016, 01:10 AM
for all those who struggle with the loading problem, i can recommend this thread, this could help some of you

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1311-Run-LOTB-in-PC

i'm playing on bluestacks and the game works very well. there are other emulatiors which can also be used...

Most recent update of the bluestack is much better,lots of additional features for config,which I was previously missing for graphic,ram,cpu settings.
I've tested LOTB today for hours on it,very steady,certainly! a great choice among emulators.

slauki
09-24-2016, 09:18 AM
Most recent update of the bluestack is much better,lots of additional features for config,which I was previously missing for graphic,ram,cpu settings.
I've tested LOTB today for hours on it,very steady,certainly! a great choice among emulators.

do you have bluestacks 2? i have the old one and cannot find the settings...but i'm still drunk ATM :D

MetalWarrior
09-24-2016, 09:52 AM
do you have bluestacks 2? i have the old one and cannot find the settings...but i'm still drunk ATM :D

Yes,i received an email from bluestack 4-5 days ago announcing their new version and advised me to install bluestack 2,so i finally did it yesterday.
though i'm not currently using bluestack for LOTB,yet! it is my favorite android emulator,new features were much awaited.

slauki
09-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Yes,i received an email from bluestack 4-5 days ago announcing their new version and advised me to install bluestack 2,so i finally did it yesterday.
though i'm not currently using bluestack for LOTB,yet! it is my favorite android emulator,new features were much awaited.

nice, thank you for information, i will give it a try in a few days...

HicSuntBeones
10-21-2016, 10:05 AM
I've been having this problem for two days. Can't play with my PC - no internet connection at home. I didn't create a Roadhouse account and only linked the game to Google Games, not Facebook, so I'm having second thoughts about re-installing it, I'd rather not lose all my progress. There seems to be no Facebook loop, the game just gets stuck somewhere after being halfway done with loading and there's no way to re-start it.
I'm trying to send a bug report via e-mail, but it's tricky because I can't even take screenshots and no in-game bug reports are available for me, since I can't even get to the "Start" button screen.
I'd rather stop playing if I had to reinstall and lose all my progress, I'll be honest.

MaxwellCZu
10-26-2016, 11:11 AM
I have same problem now, stucked on title screen. iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2...

zvone91
10-29-2016, 02:29 PM
I have same problem now, stucked on title screen. iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2...

Hello guys....

I have a problem, last 2 days it always freezes loading on title screen....

Before everyting was ok. :confused:

podstrahuy
01-02-2017, 11:39 AM
Also stuck on 3/4 loading bar.
Tried to clear data, re-downloading content, relogin, then stupid FB login doesn't allow to continue.

I'm 100 lvl, 100 4* and almost 30 5* characters, huge frustration.

Olevipoeg
01-28-2017, 12:39 PM
Same problem here. Loading bar stopped at 4/5. Cleared cache - didn't help. Reinstalled game, worked fine until app hang. Then again stuck to loading screen. Cleared game data, loaded content again, logged in again. Now app is very slow.

Hypnos
01-28-2017, 02:08 PM
Same problem here. Loading bar stopped at 4/5. Cleared cache - didn't help. Reinstalled game, worked fine until app hang. Then again stuck to loading screen. Cleared game data, loaded content again, logged in again. Now app is very slow.

Same thing happened to me a few days ago. Emailed support with my user ID and they got be back in the game after a matter of hours.

PhylJaymes
04-12-2017, 09:18 AM
I have this problem also.
Contacted support and they offered the usual...force stop, clear cache, reinstall...all to no avail
Galaxy s7 edge, android 7.0

Vitalz
10-13-2017, 03:12 PM
Just quit from account (im belive relogin will help fix some bugs) and cant login again with my facebook acc. Infinity loop...its just unacceptable(((
Enough from me.. uninstall the game.. right now its just impossible to play in general.
Good luck too all, maybe 1-2 years later game will be playable, but right now is not.

Sussexsaint
11-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Since last update this is happening to me over and over. Very frustrating