PDA

View Full Version : Extra Characters

MetalCheese
09-15-2016, 12:39 AM
I think I read on some thread somewhere that extra characters would be used for something big sometime in the future. I've had them piling up for a while with no real use, and I'm wondering if anybody knows what they will be for, when this will happen, or if they're completely useless and I should sell them. Just wondering if someone knows anything, because I'm pretty close to just selling them.

slauki
09-15-2016, 06:20 AM
i read some opinions, that the duplicates COULD be used as like a skillshard for the characters. but i have no idea. my slots are almost full and i'm asking myself the same question. this could take weeks or months till they change something about it.

when my slots are full i will start to sell the most useless characters.

Dutch
09-15-2016, 07:51 AM
i hope they do something about it soon, i have tons of eddies

Eagleknight
09-15-2016, 08:36 AM
To me this should be a priority. It is just a waste to just sell 4 & 5* toons for gold and to be honest I don't need gold at this point. 100 slots is just not enough especially if u are a collector trying to get one of everything. Honestly, I can't even open souls until something is implemented. I'm afraid that I will get to a point were the game starts locking up because I have too many stacks of souls saved. I know it still works with 12 stacks of souls. I also think it would be nice to increase the amount of shards and runes also, I cringe when I have to sell runes and shards I know I will need when I want to go on a leveling spree.

Eagleknight-9103

OpticSugar
09-15-2016, 12:48 PM
yeah... last night I was getting a popup that said something to the effect of:

[ You are one shard over your limit... Sell some shards ]

I didn't even know shards had a limit, and I couldn't proceed until I fixed this. I must have spent 15 minutes selling random shards because I could not for the life of Eddie figure out what shard was putting me over the limit. This has got to be fixed. It's just plain frustrating and if I wasn't so persistent, I would have just given up and thought the game was broken. Now because I sold only two shards here and there... I'm sure it's going to pop up again soon. I mean, what's the point of having limits here? What, the game can't handle big numbers? VERY LAME if you ask me.

XcarecroW
09-15-2016, 07:44 PM
To me this should be a priority. It is just a waste to just sell 4 & 5* toons for gold and to be honest I don't need gold at this point. 100 slots is just not enough especially if u are a collector trying to get one of everything. Honestly, I can't even open souls until something is implemented. I'm afraid that I will get to a point were the game starts locking up because I have too many stacks of souls saved. I know it still works with 12 stacks of souls. I also think it would be nice to increase the amount of shards and runes also, I cringe when I have to sell runes and shards I know I will need when I want to go on a leveling spree.

Eagleknight-9103
I can tell you that with 18 stacks of souls by now is fine.