PDA

View Full Version : Some easy ways to make this game fun & rewarding while we wait

BillLion
09-15-2016, 12:37 PM
I know many of us have expressed frustration over the lack of new content and consistent communication. Devs, I'd rather be productive here. Here are some suggestions you could do to easily do to keep people excited and engaged a bit more while we wait.

A Daily bonus schedule:

Money Monday -Double gold rewards
Trooper Tuesday -No limits on renting out troopers (and getting the points)
Runed Wednesday - Double the drop of runes so we can build or peeps!
Time is on my Side Thursday -Missions cost 1/2 of regular sands cost
Rarer Souls Friday - Rare souls have a 50% (or pick a #) greater chance of yielding a 4 or 5* soul

Weekend Dungeons:
1. The days they're currently closed, open them with the ability to only get rainbow shards OR
2. The days they're currently closed make any category available OR make it random

Yeah my names are kind of dumb on the dailies, but you've got to do some work too. ;) I really think something like this would be motivating while we grow weary of the grind...

Thoughts?

slauki
09-15-2016, 12:43 PM
great suggestions billion!!! i opt for every single one :-D

Vertax616
09-15-2016, 12:50 PM
This is great suggestion! Even though Kaijester said that devs won't be looking to the forum for some time I really hope they will see this submission. We really need something just like this, thanks for the submission BillLion.

OpticSugar
09-15-2016, 12:58 PM
BillLion...

...you're hired.

BillLion
09-15-2016, 01:05 PM
Thanks, all!

This was actually inspired by that day where they doubled the gold rewards so the LOTB team deserves credit too. And I hope they'll take this (or something similar) into serious consideration to keep the loyal diehards well, loyal diehards.

Heavy1974
09-15-2016, 01:09 PM
Cool ideas, i would like a better drop of Ironite than half sands of time though

Jennie-5128
09-15-2016, 01:27 PM
Weekend Dungeons:
1. The days they're currently closed, open them with the ability to only get rainbow shards
This one is my favourite

BillLion
09-15-2016, 01:27 PM
Cool ideas, i would like a better drop of Ironite than half sands of time though

A solid idea!

Bryan-3528
09-15-2016, 01:45 PM
BillLion...

...you're hired.

I second this!

Bill these are great ideas and I even like the names you put to them ;)

BillLion
09-15-2016, 09:40 PM
I second this!

Bill these are great ideas and I even like the names you put to them ;)

Thanks! They still haven't got back to me re: my resume ;)

jpmusic
09-15-2016, 10:19 PM
Someone mentioned this before, but it would also be nice to have an easier way to earn Skill Shards, something like... Skill Saturday/Sunday?

:)

MetalWarrior
09-15-2016, 10:35 PM
Brilliant idea,hope this doesn't get the same fate as van Gogh

Eagleknight
09-15-2016, 10:36 PM
I have a feeling that the gap in days is intended and will be filled with the new content coming. Like the brave new world. I am guessing but that area may be limited to the free days we have now. We know that lvl is coming also and have no idea what rewards will be offered there. I think that when these areas are open the drop rates will seem more plausible. We are looking at an unfinished product. The real question is how long will we have
To wait for the new areas to be opened and when they will address the duplicate issues and giving us the ability to have more toons. I also think the devs have been concentrating on bug removal which has caused delays in content. I do like your ideas but think that some of them would make the game too easy.

Eagleknight-9103

Shifter
09-15-2016, 11:18 PM
It would be nice to have a sands refill that only refilled half of the sands. For those times when you are 90% + but just don't want to burn 30 iron for a full refill.

BillLion
09-15-2016, 11:58 PM
I do like your ideas but think that some of them would make the game too easy.

Eagleknight-9103

This is just an opening bid, I'd happily settle for less ;)