PDA

View Full Version : Energy talisman

aur0ra85
09-16-2016, 12:02 AM
Does not appear to steal power, it does add power, but I'd like it to steal power from the enemy as per the description. Can anyone else confirm this?

slauki
09-16-2016, 08:39 AM
where did you get those? i'm searching for weeks for the third one. would like to try them. i farmed kingdom of sand on madness but got extremly unlucky i guess...

Dutch
09-16-2016, 08:44 AM
think i got mine in battlefield madness

aur0ra85
09-16-2016, 10:53 AM
I farmed most of my rares prior to the August update. They drop on the level before powerslave, madness. Rare talismans drop about 1/100 times a talisman drops. Good luck sir.

slauki
09-16-2016, 12:42 PM
I farmed most of my rares prior to the August update. They drop on the level before powerslave, madness. Rare talismans drop about 1/100 times a talisman drops. Good luck sir.

ty, but i think, that i will give up on this since i also estimated 1% or 2% when a a talisman drops. will grind for 3* rainbows to upgrade my talismans and wait for brave new world...

Cthulhum
09-16-2016, 12:44 PM
ty, but i think, that i will give up on this since i also estimated 1% or 2% when a a talisman drops. will grind for 3* rainbows to upgrade my talismans and wait for brave new world...

Even in this case, it's not like the 3* rainbows don't drop... its just that 9/upgrade is just too many!

Hypnos
09-17-2016, 05:56 PM
Could someone please confirm what this talisman is supposed to do, in terms of what "energy augment" means?

aur0ra85
09-18-2016, 01:42 AM
It supposed to steal power; however, it appears to me that it "produces power," sometimes on a perfect hit. It does not appear to "steal power," from the enemy team at this time (broken). I'd like someone to confirm this if possible.
On an AOE character, with a basic attack only, when it triggers it "produces power," from all enemies.
I have not tried it on a character that does multiple hits of damage yet, but all signs point to it triggering at a normal rate on first attack only, and then "producing power," each hit. Simply put, a character that uses multiple hits to damage its enemy, will not roll the dice each time on each hit, it rolls on first hit, and triggers multiple times consecutively.
More testing is required.

Hypnos
09-18-2016, 10:35 AM
It supposed to steal power; however, it appears to me that it "produces power," sometimes on a perfect hit. It does not appear to "steal power," from the enemy team at this time (broken). I'd like someone to confirm this if possible.
On an AOE character, with a basic attack only, when it triggers it "produces power," from all enemies.
I have not tried it on a character that does multiple hits of damage yet, but all signs point to it triggering at a normal rate on first attack only, and then "producing power," each hit. Simply put, a character that uses multiple hits to damage its enemy, will not roll the dice each time on each hit, it rolls on first hit, and triggers multiple times consecutively.
More testing is required.

Cheers, they should display a description of its effect when you equip it once it's fixed.

Rygone
09-18-2016, 02:39 PM
I've been farming kingdom of the sands (mostly crucible of pain) for 3 weeks to get my third energy talisman and today I got 2 in a row. -_-'

I've noticed the same thing, it doesn't steal power from ennemies but seems to "generate" power. :/