PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Reeb99

Reeb99
09-16-2016, 12:05 AM
Been playing this game for a couple weeks since it was announced MAA2 was shutting down. I must say, THIS GAME ROCKS! Literally and figuratively. Been a Maiden fan since the late 80's, but only saw them once in the early 90's. Best concert band I've ever seen.

I'm sure I'll be around this game for a while. I'm currently running a 4* level 80 soldier Eddie(C), 4* Magus Allied Soldier, and a freshly pulled Alliance General. I'll be switching my champion over to the Alliance General as soon as I get his talismans squared away.

Trooper code Reeb99-9320. I have plenty of room for more troopers at the moment. Don't be shy! I'll take anyone that is active on most days.

jpmusic
09-16-2016, 02:01 AM
Added, cheers!

Reeb99
09-16-2016, 02:14 AM
Accepted everyone that added me so far. I must say, those are some pretty impressive accounts. I have a long ways to go to get anywhere near those. I'll get everyone trooper points later when I'm farming easier stuff for runes and a better talisman setup for my AG. Thanks for the adds!

jpmusic
09-16-2016, 04:45 AM
Accepted everyone that added me so far. I must say, those are some pretty impressive accounts. I have a long ways to go to get anywhere near those. I'll get everyone trooper points later when I'm farming easier stuff for runes and a better talisman setup for my AG. Thanks for the adds!

You will ;) it just takes time (and some luck with the shards and runes)

Reeb99
09-26-2016, 05:24 AM
Question for my Troopers:

Would you rather have the Alliance General or Soldier Eddie as my champ? General is level 98 now, with max level buff and level 2 attack. I still have a long ways to go on talismans though, with only one at 5 stars. Soldier Eddie is nothing special, stuck at 80**** for now, but easy to hide while on auto farm mode. I do have a boatload of troopers now though, and I'm guessing that's mostly because of the general.

BillLion
09-26-2016, 04:22 PM

Would you rather have the Alliance General or Soldier Eddie as my champ? General is level 98 now, with max level buff and level 2 attack. I still have a long ways to go on talismans though, with only one at 5 stars. Soldier Eddie is nothing special, stuck at 80**** for now, but easy to hide while on auto farm mode. I do have a boatload of troopers now though, and I'm guessing that's mostly because of the general.

Alliance General is amazing! I have him and he's a core part of my team. Once you get his talismans at 5*s then you should def run him as your lead. At least get 2 to 5*s and the rest at 4 before you put him up front.

I'd recommend you use soldier eddie in the meantime because Eddies are easier to run on harder missions for more advanced allies.

Nekroliun
09-26-2016, 04:36 PM
I agree! Alliance general is an outstanding art ally, he can deal a shit ton of dmg in no time! And steal fury and energy! You can go with alot of def talismans since his dmg scales with hp, he hits for like 4k and i have 5 4* talismans the other one is 3*... But that just tells how good he is, it may rely on alot of rng when getting energy but he is one of the main reason i can beat certain lvls, for example my team gets rekt by number of the beast (THE FURY NOT THE LVL) on madness, when the beast was gonna use it i relied on the general to get me that 3 energy, then i had 7 energy which is enough for my nomad's ability which vanishes people, i used it... EVERYONE GOT VANISH, then cuz assassin beast has like no hp, i killed him in one turn! And thats how i beat madness NOTB for the first time ;) ;) ;)

OpticSugar
09-26-2016, 05:34 PM

I've been using the Allied General for a while now, and I must say, it makes a huge difference once you get him outfitted with level 100 talismans... He's does an amazing job supporting the team by stealing power and/or fury from the enemy, and his grand strategy ability gives your team some really hard-hitting buffs... increasing the chance of crits!

Each time I swap him out with another ally (maybe to use some fellow troopers)... I definitely feel the loss.

Aristo4
09-26-2016, 06:12 PM
I've been using the Allied General for a while now, and I must say, it makes a huge difference once you get him outfitted with level 100 talismans... He's does an amazing job supporting the team by stealing power and/or fury from the enemy, and his grand strategy ability gives your team some really hard-hitting buffs... increasing the chance of crits!

Each time I swap him out with another ally (maybe to use some fellow troopers)... I definitely feel the loss.

Only have 3 troopers using him, and these 3 times a day Cyborg has a party with 40k criticals..WANT HIM BADLY :D

OpticSugar
09-26-2016, 06:15 PM
Only have 3 troopers using him, and these 3 times a day Cyborg has a party with 40k criticals..WANT HIM BADLY :D

I'm right there with ya bro.

Reeb99
09-26-2016, 06:20 PM
I have two of the health overwhelming at 5* now, but not maxed. All of the rest at 4* max except 1. He's well over 30k health, so he's never in any danger for me. I definitely notice when I take him out for trooper allies. Just wanted to know of the people that have been using him would rather me champ an Eddie for now or not.

BillLion
09-26-2016, 06:33 PM

And I'm looking for Cyborg to go with my general!

Funny, I'm in the opposite situation as 3 of my troopers have Cyborg Eddie ;)

You're right though, when he crits it's lights out for everybody on the other side of him

slauki
09-26-2016, 06:48 PM
hi reeb, welcome to the forum, i send you a request :-)

Reeb99
10-05-2016, 05:25 AM
I'm maxed out on troopers for now in case anyone sees this. I'll add anyone else as soon as space becomes available. I usually boot anyone low level and inactive for over a week's time. I don't mind missing a day or two here or there. I understand things come up sometimes.

Techie
10-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Welcome Ree99

lanchi1661
10-17-2016, 09:16 AM
welcome REE, nice to meet you