PDA

View Full Version : Acrid Smoke, a taste for connoisseurs

Ddrak
09-16-2016, 02:48 PM
Quick and simple: a maxed out "Soldier Eddie's "Acrid Smoke" has 75% chance to "Lower Accuracy" of any enemy, this means, for instance, the freaking Gunner Son of a ...light will not steal your buffs and heal himself (not often anyway, he has still 15% chance after the debuff).

maxdeviations
09-16-2016, 03:29 PM
just use the blue bat (angel of ... something) its basic ability will reduce accuracy 100% of the times.

jpmusic
09-16-2016, 03:47 PM
Problem with Acrid Smoke is that it doesn't always work, aaaaand you do very little damage with it. Since Soldier Eddie requires Warrior and Gunner Talismans, equipping a Magus one to increase the damage dealt with Acrid is not really worth it.

Worth a try, though...

Ddrak
09-16-2016, 07:30 PM
just use the blue bat (angel of ... something) its basic ability will reduce accuracy 100% of the times.

You are right, but not everyone has the blue angel or use it.

Ddrak
09-16-2016, 07:40 PM
Problem with Acrid Smoke is that it doesn't always work, aaaaand you do very little damage with it. Since Soldier Eddie requires Warrior and Gunner Talismans, equipping a Magus one to increase the damage dealt with Acrid is not really worth it.

Worth a try, though...

True, the damage is actually terrible (blue talismans on Soldier Eddie are wasted imho), but the effect is wonderful, and in a long fight, maybe you used Roulette and got the accuracy buff.
My point here is acridic smoke is not totally useless, but can be used by the connoisseur under specific circumstances.

OpticSugar
09-16-2016, 07:51 PM
What about horse's breath?
It sends them plunging into certain death!

jpmusic
09-16-2016, 08:09 PM
True, the damage is actually terrible (blue talismans on Soldier Eddie are wasted imho), but the effect is wonderful, and in a long fight, maybe you used Roulette and got the accuracy buff.
My point here is acridic smoke is not totally useless, but can be used by the connoisseur under specific circumstances.

You have a point :)

The Educated fool
09-16-2016, 10:51 PM
What about horse's breath?
It sends them plunging into certain death!

Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhh!

Nekroliun
10-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Wait isnt acrid smoke gonna change into scales with attack instead of magic?

maxdeviations
10-03-2016, 03:30 PM
i think they are changing it to true damage ..

Nekroliun
10-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Oh yea i knew that...