PDA

View Full Version : accidentally sold Eddie - not a bug. lock characters you want to keep

Kamook
07-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Many serious bug.
I manage to sell main character :) In effect i lost Wickerman Eddie :( And i can't get him back :(
Next i didn't get third Eddie for finishing Egypt.
And i can't repeat last stage in Egypt on normal, at first attempt i get 2 sculls, then i try repeat to get 3 skulls but "this Quest is not yet unlocked", i just play it :( Never mind, i just saw a clock at on the bottom of the screen

For me that will be end, impossibility to get new Eddy and lost Wickerman Eddie caused that game lost very important mechanic, fun and basically main character :(

PS: Sorry for my English.

Kaijester
07-10-2016, 11:36 PM
Weird...my main character Eddie is permanently locked...how did you sell him off?

What do you mean by losing Wickerman Eddie?

I played most part of this game with Wickerman Eddie only.

Lamia
07-11-2016, 03:06 AM
I manage to sell main character :) In effect i lost Wickerman Eddie :( And i can't get him back :(
First, email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and they can replace your Eddie.
Second, on a character's stats screen, tap the Lock icon to gray them out on the Sell screen.

Next i didn't get third Eddie for finishing Egypt.
The 3rd Eddie is not unlocked at the end of a world, keep progressing!

Lamia
07-11-2016, 03:07 AM
my main character Eddie is permanently locked...how did you sell him off?
A user's LAST Eddie is automatically locked, but if you have multiple Eddies you can sell them all (if they're not locked) until you're down to 1.