PDA

View Full Version : Incoming Game Update! - Maintenance and Stability Fixes Only

Leviathan
09-16-2016, 11:47 PM
A Legacy of the Beast update will be hitting the App and Google Play stores shortly. Please note that this update contains some stability improvements (certain memory leaks were plugged) and background maintenance fixes. There are no other player facing changes in this new version.

We will put out a new update in the coming weeks which will address tuning, and additional bug fixes. More on that here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1681-Introducing-LOTB-s-Lead-Designer-Upcoming-Features-and-Fixes&p=11470#post11470

MetalWarrior
09-16-2016, 11:59 PM
should i call 9-1-1 ! you are on fire with your updates :cool:

Reeb99
09-17-2016, 01:31 AM
Awesome! Just in time, I was beginning to hit a wall at what content I could finish without a crash. Thanks for the heads up!

slauki
09-17-2016, 08:15 AM
a really appreciate the new communication strategy. thank you!

m.rambaldi
09-17-2016, 08:52 AM
Received the update. Sad thing is it doesn't start without contact access. Please remove this invasion of player's privacy! Thanks!

Muerrto
09-18-2016, 02:37 PM
Received the update. Sad thing is it doesn't start without contact access. Please remove this invasion of player's privacy! Thanks!

We need an official reply to this. You already have us log in through Facebook or Google. You can get your fishing data through both of those. Requiring our phone contacts is out of line. I'll be filing a complaint with the Google play store later today. There is no reason to demand this data. Request it? Sure. Demand it? Shady as hell.

BillLion
09-19-2016, 11:41 AM

Is this on Android? This is not the case on iOS.

Muerrto
09-19-2016, 12:48 PM
Is this on Android? This is not the case on iOS.

I'd double check your permissions. Android asks. iOS usually just changes it without asking.

BillLion
09-19-2016, 04:44 PM
I'd double check your permissions. Android asks. iOS usually just changes it without asking.

Just double-checked, LOTB has no access to my contacts or even an option to have that.

m.rambaldi
09-19-2016, 05:33 PM
On Android after the latest update the game asks for permission to access contacts and denies to start if permission is not granted.

BillLion
09-19-2016, 05:42 PM
On Android after the latest update the game asks for permission to access contacts and denies to start if permission is not granted.

That's not cool