PDA

View Full Version : How many rare souls can I save

Eagleknight
09-17-2016, 04:52 AM
I have a new project. I am going to see how many rare souls I can save until I they either update the number of character slots we can have or the system for trading in duplicate 4 & 5* toons. I really hate selling them for gold. So my idea is to save them all and post the results of what I get when I turn them in. I currently have 70 rare souls saved. Does any one know exactly how many stacks of souls we can have before the game makes us sell them? any guesses on how many rare souls I can save by the time the update occurs? I'm hoping to have around 140 saved by the update. Any one else interested in trying a mass rare soul turn in to see what we get?

Eagleknight-9103

jpmusic
09-17-2016, 05:17 AM
I haven't heard of a limit on how much stuff you can manage, just that the game may crash when you get more of that item... This will be interesting, since the drop rates may improve I'm also considering not using my souls until I know I'm getting something that's worth it.

slauki
09-17-2016, 08:08 AM
I have a new project. I am going to see how many rare souls I can save until I they either update the number of character slots we can have or the system for trading in duplicate 4 & 5* toons. I really hate selling them for gold. So my idea is to save them all and post the results of what I get when I turn them in. I currently have 70 rare souls saved. Does any one know exactly how many stacks of souls we can have before the game makes us sell them? any guesses on how many rare souls I can save by the time the update occurs? I'm hoping to have around 140 saved by the update. Any one else interested in trying a mass rare soul turn in to see what we get?

Eagleknight-9103

how the hell did you get 70rare souls? :-)
i read the same as jpmusic, more than one stack of something could affect the game stability. but maybe they fixed this already.

XcarecroW
09-17-2016, 01:54 PM
I have 20 stacks of regular souls by now, so i guess you can have at least 20 stacks of rare souls, haha.

AmBush-UK
09-17-2016, 04:30 PM
I have a new project. I am going to see how many rare souls I can save until I they either update the number of character slots we can have or the system for trading in duplicate 4 & 5* toons. Eagleknight-9103
Trading aint gonna happen, Never seen it in any other game i've played yet lots wanted it and speculated about it.
Think about it Your allied with Tom who has bought 100 RARE MEGA-PACK's (10 characters) @ 675 Ironite that's £149.90 into the pockets of Roadhouse Games
and Tom managed to get 3x Rainmaker Eddies, Don't you think Roadhouse games would want Dick or Harry to do the same too?;)

Yes its Described as a FREE Game, but nobody works for no profit.

Eagleknight
09-17-2016, 05:49 PM
I got the souls from the time rift area. They drop pretty well there. I agree that player trading will not happen however it was said that a player will be able to trade in dupe toons for something in the future. At this point in the game I cannot open any new souls because I might get another 4 or 5* dupe and I just don't have room for one. I also have 20 stacks of normal souls if it starts to lock up I can always sell some of those. I thought it would be fun to turn in a large amount and aee what I got.

BillLion
09-17-2016, 06:35 PM
I got the souls from the time rift area. They drop pretty well there. I agree that player trading will not happen however it was said that a player will be able to trade in dupe toons for something in the future. At this point in the game I cannot open any new souls because I might get another 4 or 5* dupe and I just don't have room for one. I also have 20 stacks of normal souls if it starts to lock up I can always sell some of those. I thought it would be fun to turn in a large amount and aee what I got.

I just checked out your characters - you've got quite a nice collection! Have you been playing since beta?

Eagleknight
09-17-2016, 08:00 PM
Thanks. No, I just play allot I started the end of July.

XcarecroW
09-17-2016, 08:16 PM
Thanks. No, I just play allot I started the end of July.
You can play a lot but the amount of 4* and 5* that you have is not normal. Something smells bad or you are the luckiest player of this game by far.

Eagleknight
09-17-2016, 09:13 PM
Most of my 4/5 are from just lvling them. I still have 1 stack of each evolution share to use. When I said I play a lot I mean at least 6 hrs a day but usually more while I'm doing other stuff. I play on auto and just start matches it's not hard. I will say the update in August really hurt the drops.

slauki
09-17-2016, 09:18 PM
You can play a lot but the amount of 4* and 5* that you have is not normal. Something smells bad or you are the luckiest player of this game by far.

the problem is not to upgrade the characters, the problem is to upgrade the appropriate talismans for them ;-)

Eagleknight
09-17-2016, 09:45 PM
Yea I move tailismans around. No way to lvl that many tailismans. I only have sets based on damage right no fun ones like freeze or blind yet.

Rattlehead
09-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Something smells bad indeed, pretty impossible to get so many rare souls/3* shards even if u play that long. Normal stages do not drop rare souls or shards that much. Maybe he spends a ton of money on souls, only explanation here tbh.

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 08:42 PM
I guess u spent *Some* money on the game...

BUT 7 ANGELS OF PAIN? REALLY???

Eagleknight
09-18-2016, 09:22 PM
i was playing before the took the drops out of the regular zones and before well before the rifts opened. I started
Playing July 8th.

Eagleknight
09-18-2016, 09:28 PM
When I started this post I had 70 rare souls now I have 92'and I haven't even started playing for today. Yes I have spent some money on this game mainly to keep my sands from running out. The point of the post was to open a large
Amount of rare souls gained during the time it takes to get the needed update. I don't know where the hostility is comming from but stuff it.

XcarecroW
09-18-2016, 11:45 PM
When I started this post I had 70 rare souls now I have 92'and I haven't even started playing for today. Yes I have spent some money on this game mainly to keep my sands from running out. The point of the post was to open a large
Amount of rare souls gained during the time it takes to get the needed update. I don't know where the hostility is comming from but stuff it.
The hostility comes because is not normal all 4* chars that you have. I started playing the day the game was released like so many people in the forum, and i play a lot as well and i am not near as many chars and rare souls that you have. And like it or not, looks like that you have spent really a lot of money, or you have used a hack, bug, glitch or whatever thing. And i am sure that i am not the only one that thinks that. I am sorry if i am wrong bro, but it is what it looks.

Nekroliun
09-19-2016, 03:07 AM
Well i bet u gonna open em u gettin 2 4* chars and 73 harpies the rest are corrupted cultists

XcarecroW
09-19-2016, 08:16 AM
Well i bet u gonna open em u gettin 2 4* chars and 73 harpies the rest are corrupted cultists
If he is not hacking then his good luck is out of his world, probably he will get another 7 angel of pain and more 4* dupes.

slauki
09-19-2016, 01:17 PM
well, how should it be possible to hack an online game, seems very difficult to me. if you spend enough money and buy enough souls you will get great chars. if you don't want to spend much money, you won't get many good chracters. i think it's all about the investment of time and money. and i also don't like the hostility here, rember guys, it's only a fcking game even if we love it so hard :-)

Dutch
09-19-2016, 01:22 PM
if you play the dungeon over and over you'll prob have that amount inside a week, whereas i just open them as i get them

MetalWarrior
09-19-2016, 02:37 PM
well, how should it be possible to hack an online game, seems very difficult to me. if you spend enough money and buy enough souls you will get great chars. if you don't want to spend much money, you won't get many good chracters. i think it's all about the investment of time and money. and i also don't like the hostility here, rember guys, it's only a fcking game even if we love it so hard :-)

Where will you find peace!!!

Eagleknight
09-22-2016, 05:35 PM
Just an update saved 130 rare souls. Am getting burnt out on grinding them, hope fully they will give us an update on when the next update will occur.

BillLion
09-22-2016, 05:44 PM
Just an update saved 130 rare souls. Am getting burnt out on grinding them, hope fully they will give us an update on when the next update will occur.

You're showing great restraint by not opening.

Eagleknight
09-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Not really, I mean I really want a general or a samari. But I don't have the room to open them that helps me to keep from opening them. See you an the boards.

Qed
09-22-2016, 06:17 PM
You can oper them even if you don't have a room.

*Devilish smile*

Eagleknight
09-22-2016, 06:26 PM
Nice one :)