PDA

View Full Version : Is Carriage Rider dead?

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 07:33 AM
Is he?

Ive had over 6 troopers with him as the champion but after his nerf (WHY) nobody used him anymore...

Imo they shouldve nerfed soldier, CR wasnt THAT op (not really, he was able to counter almost everything)

slauki
09-18-2016, 07:52 AM
he was nerfed? in what way?

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 08:12 AM
I heard he was, i dunno in what way though :D

osogaru
09-18-2016, 11:54 AM
He is my champion, maxed talisman & skills, he is really cool :)
Torch make a lot of damages and he heals all the team.
if somebody wants to try it, I have 2/3 unactive troopers (osogaru-3006)

Nicko
09-18-2016, 02:12 PM
I just evolved him to 5* and am having a blast but he works well with my team. It's heavily blue-based with an Axis Commander, Pharoh Dog King, and Magus Allied Soldier so his abilities like Wither and Lifeline compliment them well. His Special is great in the Gunner dungeon.

I though they said the nerf was a reduction in Magic by about 100 but could be wrong.

slauki
09-18-2016, 03:08 PM
I just evolved him to 5* and am having a blast but he works well with my team. It's heavily blue-based with an Axis Commander, Pharoh Dog King, and Magus Allied Soldier so his abilities like Wither and Lifeline compliment them well. His Special is great in the Gunner dungeon.

I though they said the nerf was a reduction in Magic by about 100 but could be wrong.

no, my stats are the same when i compare it with the stats from the thread of maximized characters which are two weeks old

Nicko
09-18-2016, 03:15 PM
"they nerfed him a bit on his magic output by about a 100, i have all arcane paladins on mine and he is still my favourite eddie so congrats getting him to 5*, one of the best team healers in the game"

Dutch posted this in the CR Eddie thread...so perhaps occurred longer than two weeks ago

slauki
09-18-2016, 03:45 PM
"they nerfed him a bit on his magic output by about a 100, i have all arcane paladins on mine and he is still my favourite eddie so congrats getting him to 5*, one of the best team healers in the game"

Dutch posted this in the CR Eddie thread...so perhaps occurred longer than two weeks ago

okay, thank you for the info, i didn't know that. so that's long ago and many people still love him, so i cannot see how he should be "dead". he is still alive and a great eddie IMO :-)

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 03:53 PM
Ye i like his skillset, amazing heals, great dmg and an op fury, btw the new about the nerf was out back when time rift was released.

But still there are like 5 of my troopers who had him, and they all switched him...

OpticSugar
09-19-2016, 01:42 PM
He's still alive on my team... he's my main Eddie, man!
(until I find a Pharaoh or Cyborg)

aur0ra85
09-19-2016, 04:58 PM
I have one, he's max with max talismans. Prob my best boss killer, but I haven't spent much time lately working on his allies so he's riding shotgun most of the time.