PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ANYONE have a rainmaker?

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 07:44 AM
Been on the forums for quite some time and been playing since release, NO ONE HAS RAINMAKER, no troopers, no recommendation troopers, no one in the forums has him, IS HE THAT RARE?

Been searching for someone who has him for over 68 years now, hes prob a really bad char, but damn he looks amazing

12lisa
09-18-2016, 07:59 AM
I have a trooper who has him. He has 7130 special, so you end up using his fury move all the time as it is available to you every round :P And yeah, heīs insanly rare. I have also very rarely seen any Vampire Hunter Eddies, yet I have a trooper with him to let me give him a go. He is a great asssassin btw. The troopers name is inicjator-1715, maybe hit him up and ask him if he isnīt full already?

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 08:14 AM
Ive seen a couple of troopers with vamp hunter, but none use him, he has dem revives.

And ik about his special, too bad its a bug... I seriously thought that was normal....

Hypnos
09-18-2016, 10:28 AM
Hey nekroliun, send me a request and I'll remove an inactive trooper for you.

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 11:11 AM
Thanks alot :) sent!

Damn he loooks so good with that serial killer wide grin on his face...

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 03:39 PM
Woops... I think i wasted him thinking he can take on the final gunner dung.

Guess what! He cant...

I used 2 revives, still...

Hypnos
09-18-2016, 04:52 PM
Woops... I think i wasted him thinking he can take on the final gunner dung.

Guess what! He cant...

I used 2 revives, still...

he's a great support character to soldier eddie, especially on the final wave of level X gunner dungeon. Wouldn't recommend using alone since he only does single target damage but he certainly is a great character to have against bosses with his fury refilling every round.

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Id imagine a strat where u switch to him to get a fury for some other char like pharoah's fury.

After some thought, pharoah and rainmaker would be cool together, invincibility on rainmaker with his fury every turn? Yes please.

Hypnos
09-18-2016, 06:19 PM
Id imagine a strat where u switch to him to get a fury for some other char like pharoah's fury.

After some thought, pharoah and rainmaker would be cool together, invincibility on rainmaker with his fury every turn? Yes please.

it works the first time, but then you are locked from switching eddies for 2 turns so it's not very efficient

Nekroliun
09-18-2016, 07:31 PM
Oh yea, locked from switching...

Croxx
09-20-2016, 11:15 PM
Hey nekroliun, send me a request and I'll remove an inactive trooper for you.
Do you have one more space left? :D

Hypnos
09-21-2016, 11:04 AM
Do you have one more space left? :D

Just removed an inactive trooper for you croxx