PDA

View Full Version : Extra Turn Characters

AppleJuice
09-18-2016, 09:58 PM
Hey, anyone know what are the best characters for getting your team some extra turns?

Eagleknight
09-18-2016, 10:02 PM
Angel of fear for team

osiris0000
09-18-2016, 10:34 PM
Angel of fear for team

Exactly. Especially if you have a one heavy hitter in the team beside Angel of fear, enemies have hard time to get turn from you. One of the best character for farming

slauki
09-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Exactly. Especially if you have a one heavy hitter in the team beside Angel of fear, enemies have hard time to get turn from you. One of the best character for farming

yeah, if theý would solve his bug he would be near perfect. atm you don't get the extra turn every time, that's really annoying....

Beeboo
09-19-2016, 01:56 PM
Undead Allied Soldier
Gunner Dog

The Journeyman
09-19-2016, 06:13 PM
yeah, if theý would solve his bug he would be near perfect. atm you don't get the extra turn every time, that's really annoying....

I use him constantly and I'm almost certain it's just his Ravage ability that doesn't always give the extra turn. I don't think it's ever bugged for me on his basic attack.

That being said, it really is frustrating when it doesn't work, especially when you rely on the extra turn to beat the tougher levels.

BillLion
09-19-2016, 06:15 PM
COTD Warrior -extra turn for each kill. He comes in handy on the dungeon time rifts where the enemy revives.

Extra turn for self, not team to be clear.

Valgard
09-19-2016, 08:27 PM
The Angel of Fear's passive ability says that you get an extra turn when your team is the first to kill an enemy in a battle. Apparently, that's only true if the Angel of Fear itself deals a hit on that enemy. I'm almost 100% sure that's the case with the basic ability. With the power ability (attacks all targets), I think you have to target (select) the specific enemy you want to kill first.

That is, when you are attacking the first enemy in a battle to finish it off and then get the extra turn, make sure you attack with the Angel of Fear, or at least select that target.

This buggy feature is a bit annoying and I hope the devs fix it soon.

Demoonchild
09-19-2016, 08:46 PM
Tailgunner Eddie Fury gives extra turn to all the party if an anemy is killed..
Assassin Axis Soldier has a nice random extra turn too..