PDA

View Full Version : Server error

The Ancient Mariner
09-20-2016, 12:40 AM
Anyone else getting server error need to restart when they try upgrading talisman? It won't save the upgrades and does it every time i try to upgrade them

MrFreeze
09-20-2016, 01:36 AM
I've had that happen to me when I try to do a bunch at once. I've found if you do a little at a time and back out to the cosmos screen every so often, it seems to work better.

The Ancient Mariner
09-20-2016, 01:57 AM
Yeah I just figured that out. Was doing one at a time and it worked just fine again. A bit of a pain but better than having to keep restarting.

cwsangster-3268
09-20-2016, 03:42 AM
Same here for a few days now....

osiris0000
09-20-2016, 10:25 AM
I also got one yesterday. Its good to come back to cosmos screen after evolve talismans each time, thats the work around i have seen so far.

AmBush-UK
09-20-2016, 10:37 AM
Got shit loads fot the last night, The amount of bugs in this game is doing my head in its possibly the worst game ever :mad:
Have tried clearing cache/ clearing cache and data/ clearing cache, data and uninstalling rebooting/ rebooting router

NOTHING Helps :mad:

edit*
tried putting talisman on another character then upgrading it, it seemed to work but its not ideal we shouldn't have to jump through hoops

Demoness-9720
09-20-2016, 11:04 AM
Yep, been happening for over a week now, trying to upgrade talismans causes my game to encounter an error, it freezes. After re-launching the game it has reset to what it was before ....after the supposed bug fixes seems others creep in :(....OK...update. Selling characters causes game to freeze and the latest issue not receiving the treasure chest at the end of a battle...wtf is going on with this game lately, wasn't doing this a few weeks ago???? Sort it out.