PDA

View Full Version : Who to 4* Upgrade?

Esquatcho
09-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Have just gotten enough rainbows to go a 4* upgrade, but I am one 2* gunner evo away from being able to do Soldier Eddie.

I could do any of the others from 3* to 4* right now though:
- Assassin Souless Demon (probably better of the demons for my more magic based team)
- Warrior Souless Demon
- Warrior Pharaoh Sun Spirit
- Assassin Golden Son
- Magus Newborn of Light
- Wickerdog King
- Wickerdog Queen
- Magus Dark hourglass
- Corrupt Ox Cultist

I probably have best talistmans for an assassin.

Current 4*s are Wickerman Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier & Sentry Undead Allied Soldier.

Have been trying to use the assassin golden sun, who should be awesome, but with talistmans isnt hitting that hard yet (Not like allied soldier & undead allied soldiers were at 3*).

Looks like Pharaoh Sun Spirit should be better than sentry undead allied soldier for healing right? But stats dont seem to indicate he'd hit very hard?

Or should I just keep farming for that 2* to upgrade soldier eddie?

Any advice/help much appreciated thanks!

Qed
09-20-2016, 12:27 PM
Pharaoh sun spirit for sure.

Aristo4
09-20-2016, 12:35 PM
I'd focus on soldier for now, that you're early in the game...

Many other good characters in this list, which you'll evolve later. Soldier will carry you now :cool:

BillLion
09-20-2016, 12:54 PM
I'd focus on soldier for now, that you're early in the game...

Many other good characters in this list, which you'll evolve later. Soldier will carry you now :cool:

Solid advice. This is a good choice to help you progress to the point where you'll eventually upgrade who you want rather than who need.

Nekroliun
09-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Soldier is the best, with good heals that generate fury and energy, all aoe powerfull attacks and an amazing fury, but hes more physical attack than magic, but acrid smoke still exists...

Esquatcho
09-21-2016, 01:18 AM
Thanks everyone! Going to have to wait until gunner dungeon comes around again to get my evo & hope my dungeon stalling woes go away too!

Shifter
09-21-2016, 03:19 AM
You should be able to get a 2* evo anywhere, but I would farm the bosses in battle field.

Coletrain
09-21-2016, 03:41 AM
Gonna echo the "Soldier Eddie" chants here. It is a versatile character that will carry your team far. After that I would go for the Pharaoh Sun Spirit or Assassin Golden Son. Not a giant fan of either of those Soulless Demons, but I haven't used them extensively.