PDA

View Full Version : Evolve or go out for biers?

Aristo4
09-20-2016, 06:23 PM
So, finally the time has come to evolve one of 3 warriors I have on 5*

Who is more worth it from these?

Soulless Demon
Wickerdog King
Pharaoh Sun Spirit

Leaning to the demon, for his AOE and ATK boost. The king though he hits hard its on one enemy, and I doubt the PSS hits harder than the demon.
The other option is to keep the 9 rainbow that took me 10 days to collect, go out for biers, and evolve a Wickerdog Queen when the blue rift opens ;)

WE'RE GOING NOWHERE WITH THESE DROPS,hard to choose when the next evolve will be in 2 weeks with thoses droprates :mad::mad:

MuadDib-7367
09-20-2016, 06:36 PM
I voted biers. Unless you haven't finished Underworld or can't auto-farm, none of these toons will make much of a difference. If you need one to power through and auto-farm levels, I would go with PSS. I have him maxxed and he hits like a truck and his heal move also does solid damage so you get a green healer attribute on a red character. with him and another hitter you can auto Prisoner madness without much trouble.

Aristo4
09-20-2016, 06:48 PM
I voted biers. Unless you haven't finished Underworld or can't auto-farm, none of these toons will make much of a difference. If you need one to power through and auto-farm levels, I would go with PSS. I have him maxxed and he hits like a truck and his heal move also does solid damage so you get a green healer attribute on a red character. with him and another hitter you can auto Prisoner madness without much trouble.

Finished everything long time ago and can autofarm almost everything so its not a question of necessity :cool:
Liked your 'green healer attribute on a red character' approach though, thanks for the reply :)

osiris0000
09-20-2016, 07:04 PM
If you ask me i would say Pharaoh Sun Spirit is way to go. He is my top character, i have him as 5* 90 level and maxed all skill shards. For now he just have 3 5* fierce talismans and rest is 4* and 3*, even without full maxed talismans he hits like 4000+ AOE damage and its crazy! Its useful with every team. I will share the stats when i make him all maxed.

OpticSugar
09-20-2016, 07:20 PM
I second that... I have the Pharaoh Sun Spirit as my champion currently. Not only does he hit like Muhammad Ali... but he heals incredibly well too! He's a huge part of my team.

Bryan-3528
09-20-2016, 07:33 PM
Biers is always the correct answer to any question when it is an option.

Aristo4
09-20-2016, 07:34 PM
The biers are winning for now though :D

Bryan-3528
09-20-2016, 08:18 PM
I'm going to join you by having a Bier when I get home from work in a little bit!

Also, I would agree with the comments on the Pharaoh head one.

Reeb99
09-20-2016, 08:57 PM
I said beirs, of course. Otherwise I'd say the PSS. Pair him with an Alliance General and those heals are insane.

BillLion
09-20-2016, 09:24 PM
I'd say hold 'em.

I've been trying to decide if I should evolve any of my 4* characters to 5 with a special emphasis on warrior troll or assassin artillery dog.

Others sitting at 4*: original eddie, RTTH Eddie, Mummy Eddie, allied bombs boy, assassin soulless demon, warrior newborn of the light, pharaoh dog, sentinel pyro soldier, warrior pyro soldier, angel of pain and angel of strife.

I'll take any strong suggestions or compelling reasons to evolve any of these.

In the meantime, I've decided just to hold my evo shards until I eventually land the next character that gets me excited or adds something special to my team.

Aristo4
09-20-2016, 09:41 PM
The problem is the itch I have when I see the evolve button activated! Got to evolve sth :D

That's how I evolved a warrior golden son and a gunner undead hunter to 5* and I love em.

After all the input I guess its the PSS...if I press it its over....then wait for rainbow evo droprates to be straightened out :D

Shifter
09-20-2016, 09:52 PM
Out of those, I voted WDK just for his buff steal. I love having that against those pesky soulless demons in Underwold and their invincibility. But the PSS is a great character too.

I always have a beer, so that is always a top fallback choice.

aur0ra85
09-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Out of those, I voted WDK just for his buff steal. I love having that against those pesky soulless demons in Underwold and their invincibility. But the PSS is a great character too.

I always have a beer, so that is always a top fallback choice.

This. If you don't have a high end healer like Hellhound, the PSS is a solid consolation prize. I've sold several WDK's and am extremely disappointed, as I have a few ways of dealing with that yellow lord of light or whatever he's called, but all my methods are broken mechanics. I'd really like to have a five star version of that dog for this purpose.

Aristo4
09-20-2016, 10:40 PM
The cyborg has his own healing (for himself),I use a PDK in the rifts as a 4th character, if needed carriage's healing, and a pharaoh dog 4* very costly healer (6pwr),so I guess no high end healers.

Is the carriage rider considered a good healer? got all his skills maxed.

aur0ra85
09-20-2016, 10:55 PM
Depends if he's your leader and how much healing you need? I almost always have a healer dedicated, and I have carriage rider always as leader or riding shotgun. Do you find you could use more healing? Ever tried the PSS for one of your troopers? I find the best way to figure out if a chat is worth upgrading to five stars, is to max him at 4 stars and put max talismans on him, if he fits at 4 stars, he gets the upgrade.

Aristo4
09-20-2016, 11:04 PM
Just used optic's PSS so long he has it as his trooper, and tbh I very rarely need a heal :D
Thx for taking time to respond here all of you.

You got me, its the PSS that gets upgraded, the rest follows later....now good luck finding more talismans :mad:

ps: I still had the biers...3 troopers ofcourse:cool:

MuadDib-7367
09-21-2016, 01:28 PM
I'd say hold 'em.

I've been trying to decide if I should evolve any of my 4* characters to 5 with a special emphasis on warrior troll or assassin artillery dog.

Others sitting at 4*: original eddie, RTTH Eddie, Mummy Eddie, allied bombs boy, assassin soulless demon, warrior newborn of the light, pharaoh dog, sentinel pyro soldier, warrior pyro soldier, angel of pain and angel of strife.

I'll take any strong suggestions or compelling reasons to evolve any of these.

In the meantime, I've decided just to hold my evo shards until I eventually land the next character that gets me excited or adds something special to my team.

I'm in pretty much the same boat. Maxxing talisman and building inventory so when the next batch of characters and levels are released I will have the resources to go after and upgrade new content.

Nekroliun
09-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Excuse me... But what is biers...

Aristo4
09-21-2016, 02:12 PM
Excuse me... But what is biers...

Not excused.

Nekroliun
09-21-2016, 02:19 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooo

Nekroliun
09-21-2016, 03:10 PM
No really wtf is a biers...

Aristo4
09-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Biers are Beers man:rolleyes:

Nekroliun
09-21-2016, 03:22 PM
I first thought beers then i thought it was some sort of super long name for something that has been shortened...

Aristo4
09-21-2016, 09:00 PM
I first thought beers then i thought it was some sort of super long name for something that has been shortened...

The remains of me living 5 years in Germany...bier there, beer for you. SOrry