PDA

View Full Version : game loading problem

matkone
07-11-2016, 08:32 AM
Hello. I have problen with main loading screen it writes 90% loaded and im still waiting....does anyone can help thx :)

LuisPaciencia
07-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Hi, the game is crashing or freezing alot when loading or playing... most of the time the game disconnects from ther server.... why? any updates soon?

LuisPaciencia
07-12-2016, 10:38 PM
now every time i log in the game dooesnt how me any of my chars! anything!!

LuisPaciencia
07-12-2016, 10:50 PM
the game has some issues.... and today the servers are lagging alot. cant play ! doent even load the game.

Fudjo
07-13-2016, 04:08 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem - the game is stuck in the startup screen and never fully launches. I'm located in Germany.

Userid: Fudjo-1160
Apple iPhone 5S
iOS 9.3.2 (13F69)

I've tried both restarting the game (double-click the home button, swipe up to end the app) and rebooting the phone, but the problem persists.

I've tried turning off both wi-fi and mobile data, and the game immediately notified that the network connection was lost. So the game doesn't appear to be completely hung and unresponsive.

I've tried using only mobile data or wi-fi, but the problem persists. The network connections are definitely working, as I can access other things on the Internet.

Cthulhum
07-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Just made a topic about reinstalling, as the only solution left... But if many of us have this problem, i guess an official response, in the case the game is really down, would be nice to have.

Lamia
07-13-2016, 09:56 PM
Hello. I have problen with main loading screen it writes 90% loaded and im still waiting....does anyone can help thx :)

This typically indicates a poor connection to your network or slow internet.

Please try:
- Checking if something else on your network is using a lot of bandwidth
- Another Wi-Fi network

Lamia
07-13-2016, 09:57 PM
Hi, the game is crashing or freezing alot when loading or playing... most of the time the game disconnects from ther server.... why? any updates soon?

First, check that your device meets our minimum specifications.
You can do that here: https://roadhousegames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/209776443-What-devices-are-supported-

If your device is supported, then please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Fudjo
07-14-2016, 07:16 AM
This typically indicates a poor connection to your network or slow internet.

Please try:
- Checking if something else on your network is using a lot of bandwidth
- Another Wi-Fi network

I appreciate the quick responses, Lamia.

I've tried multiple networks and I'm continuing to experience the same problem for more than a day. My device is an iPhone 5S, which is supported.

Oddly, I've received a few notifications that the Sands of Time have been replenished. I haven't been able to play in more than 24 hours, so I don't know why I'm getting these notifications. I also received notifications that my Secret Locations are available at about the times I would expect these notifications.

This problem also means that I've missed out on purchasing the Starter Pack at the sale price. Assuming the game startup problem can be resolved, is there any way I can still get the sale price for the Starter Pack?

Fudjo
07-14-2016, 08:43 AM
An update: I let the game stay in the startup screen for a long time (20-30 minutes) and I got the following error message:

"NOTICE: Encountered an error when contacting the server, please try again. HttpOk"

The startup screen is darkened behind it, and there's a (darkened) "START" button flashing. When I press the "OK" button in the error notice dialog box, the "START" button is gone and there's no startup progress bar.

gilad
07-14-2016, 10:53 AM
having the same problem.. game upload to 90%+- graphic still moves but is stuck .. cant get the start button to play

Fudjo
07-14-2016, 06:18 PM
Update: It seems pretty clear now that it's an account corruption issue.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I tried logging in with my account, and I was then stuck in the same startup screen.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again. I created a new account, and now I am able to play again, but completely from scratch, and I missed out on the Starter Pack sale.

Is it possible to restore the previous account and get the Starter Pack at the sale price? I'm a firm believer in spending money on things I like to reward the people who put the work into it, be it music or games or what have you. Especially because I have friends in the games industry and the music industry.

Reidon
07-15-2016, 05:14 PM
Hi all,

Since July the 13th before 1am my account hangs at login and try to connect without providing any errors. It reported a connection error in the first few minutes, followed by asking to restart the game, than it just started to hang with what you probably call a Facebook loop.

I have cleared the cache and reinstalled the game, facebook and also Google play, without any change.

If I log with a fresh new account than I choose to log with Facebook I have the selection to relog with Reidon-7216 but if I do that, after few seconds I see my level 18 account and the game restart straight after and finally hangs again...

It has being about 72 hours that I rose a ticket asking for support, but despite the automatic email I haven't even got anyone taking ownership of the case and send me a feedback, not even after few update requests.

dzest007
07-16-2016, 07:01 AM
it's been 3 days and 2 support tickets since my last time being able to log in the game.
still no response.

Reidon
07-18-2016, 06:18 AM
it's been 3 days and 2 support tickets since my last time being able to log in the game.
still no response.

Six days here and still no feedback...

jpmusic
07-26-2016, 05:52 AM
Wow, we really are screwed. This started happening to me today, after 3 weeks of gaming. I've been posting like crazy here, and can't seem to get an answer. I'm really angry right now because I invested TENS OF HOURS in this thing, and suddenly it fails. I can't do anything anymore and everything has gone to hell.

We don't get answers, we can't solve the problem by doing anything... This is awfully wrong.

NonServiam
07-26-2016, 06:52 AM
Same problem here. After pushing start button the screen hangs. Trying on iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2.

Seems to be a account problem.

Thuban
07-26-2016, 02:09 PM
I had the same issue happen over the weekend. After a few reinstalls (which would temporary solve the problem) my account reset to the tutorial and lost everything.

Jboy
08-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Same problem,would keep loading after hitting start button and would go no further...tried to reinstall and lost all data and I was just about to finish underworld stage

Scumbag
08-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Well I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm just going to stop playing until the next update I've been playing from the first day it was released in the U.S. And I will be furious if I lose that progress considering how long it takes to advance in this game.

Sevillo
08-05-2016, 06:45 PM
I had the same issue a few days ago.

Try reaching out support, send an email to them with a description of what's happening to you. They are not precisely fast, but they certainly cleared the issue out for me, I'm now playing regularly again, no progress lost.

If I have to guess, they most likely have to update some stuff on the database, which should be an easy fix. I also think that the problem has something to do with your Facebook account relashion, but who know for sure. It seems to be a known issue.

The fact is that it is resolvable, but not by yourself, you need support involved.

Regards,

Bryan-3528
08-05-2016, 08:53 PM
I had the same issue a few days ago.

Try reaching out support, send an email to them with a description of what's happening to you. They are not precisely fast, but they certainly cleared the issue out for me, I'm now playing regularly again, no progress lost.

If I have to guess, they most likely have to update some stuff on the database, which should be an easy fix. I also think that the problem has something to do with your Facebook account relashion, but who know for sure. It seems to be a known issue.

The fact is that it is resolvable, but not by yourself, you need support involved.

Regards,

Ditto, mine got resolved this morning and it was almost exactly 24 hour turn around from my email to support.

Stonewall
08-05-2016, 09:40 PM
Been almost a week and no word from support on my ticket i opened. I'm wondering if my case is more complex?

Bryan-3528
08-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Been almost a week and no word from support on my ticket i opened. I'm wondering if my case is more complex?

ouch!

IMO a week with no response begs the questions, did it get lost in the pile? It would be hard for me to be patient for a week with no word in this situation...

Stonewall
08-09-2016, 04:16 PM
I received a reply from Support on Friday 8/5 - data conflict issue. Shows I had bought 2 Legacy packs but I only actually bought one. I replied to the questions on the email but have not heard back. Hopefully will be resolved soon! :) I'll reply to this thread once I hear from support.

Bryan-3528
08-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Good to hear they are working on it for you Stonewall.

GayDaddyBear
08-10-2016, 06:38 AM
Hello all.

i have startet the game second time. First time i spend 15€ for crystals and the game often freeze or go back to the homescreen and i lost my crystals.
I install all new and play again from the start und now i spend 6€ for the beginner pakage and after your server update today i can't load the game!! Always it tells me in the loading screen "Loading files from asset bundles (IME RLM394)"
can't play the game. how i can play or get my money back??
Please help me.

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 07:56 AM
Hello all.

i have startet the game second time. First time i spend 15€ for crystals and the game often freeze or go back to the homescreen and i lost my crystals.
I install all new and play again from the start und now i spend 6€ for the beginner pakage and after your server update today i can't load the game!! Always it tells me in the loading screen "Loading files from asset bundles (IME RLM394)"
can't play the game. how i can play or get my money back??
Please help me.

Hi, please email your above issue to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com, in order for the game team to log your problem and solve it.

GayDaddyBear
08-10-2016, 08:48 AM
i can't! I have it but this email adress dosn't work!
My email App tells me Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Kaijester
08-10-2016, 09:01 AM
i can't! I have it but this email adress dosn't work!
My email App tells me Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Quite sure it is correct, I've also sent an email to test for you which is returned with their auto-reply. Their email is working, so please check the address that you sent?

Anyway, do tell them your account name in the game etc.

Stonewall
08-10-2016, 12:53 PM
Support resolved my issue this morning! Time to let Eddie back out to play! Thanks!!!

Bryan-3528
08-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Support resolved my issue this morning! Time to let Eddie back out to play! Thanks!!!

excellent news!

BillLion
08-10-2016, 01:45 PM

Congrats! How long did it take to resolve?

I began having the same issue yesterday after the server update and submitted a request for help.

Bombatomica
08-13-2016, 08:46 AM
It happened to me last night. Can't enter, the game stuck on loading screen, the bar is at 80-90% i think, and remain there forever. I had just beaten underworld madness boss and got three golden skull in every level, now i'm really afraid i have lost everything (in which case, bye bye game, i will never restart from scratch). I could send an email to assistance, but i don't remember the exact account name (only the name, not the numbers)... sigh T_T

slauki
08-13-2016, 09:32 AM
It happened to me last night. Can't enter, the game stuck on loading screen, the bar is at 80-90% i think, and remain there forever. I had just beaten underworld madness boss and got three golden skull in every level, now i'm really afraid i have lost everything (in which case, bye bye game, i will never restart from scratch). I could send an email to assistance, but i don't remember the exact account name (only the name, not the numbers)... sigh T_T

maybe some of your troopers can say you the 4 numbers, if you ask kindly and remember some of them :-)
i have an bombatomica-0864 with a 5 star axis commander (corrupt commander) when i search for troopers. that should be you.

Bombatomica
08-13-2016, 11:04 AM
maybe some of your troopers can say you the 4 numbers, if you ask kindly and remember some of them :-)
i have an bombatomica-0864 with a 5 star axis commander (corrupt commander) when i search for troopers. that should be you.

Yes, it's me! Thanks a lot friend, now i can ask for assistance :)

Jennie-5128
08-13-2016, 05:15 PM
I too have sent a request in to support. We'll see how long it takes them to answer - I suspect they're snowed under

Olevipoeg
08-13-2016, 10:49 PM
Same story, game stuck on loading screen. Android and Ipad both doesn't work. I have worked for 20 years in software company and i have learned that you should never ever throw new software version out from door on Friday or Thursday. Especially if you don't want to work on Saturday and Sunday.

Elindor
08-14-2016, 12:14 AM
+1 game stuck at loading. Android 6 on a gs6.

Papaj
08-14-2016, 07:40 AM

Hi all, I seem to have a similar problem - but, also I tried to reinstall the game and I lost all progress as a result.

The issue is, I don't actually remember my full account name - it's "Papaj-xxxx" (forgot the numbers) - maybe someone could tip me off? It was a lvl 30- or 40- something account with a Blue 4* Allied Soldier lvl 80 as a Trooper.

If someone were so kind as to provide me with a name of the account, I would be really grateful.

Thank you in advance,

Papaj

slauki
08-14-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi all, I seem to have a similar problem - but, also I tried to reinstall the game and I lost all progress as a result.

The issue is, I don't actually remember my full account name - it's "Papaj-xxxx" (forgot the numbers) - maybe someone could tip me off? It was a lvl 30- or 40- something account with a Blue 4* Allied Soldier lvl 80 as a Trooper.

If someone were so kind as to provide me with a name of the account, I would be really grateful.

Thank you in advance,

Papaj

maybe you should open an own thread, i guess not everyone will see your post here

kalle8888
08-15-2016, 12:46 PM
Account: Stardust-6977

Sorry Troopers but since yesterday i stuck in the loading screen... I even played all troopers with the "after 1 match reset shit" but now i cant log in. as soon as i can log in again i will play. hope you have a little patience :)

Edit: works again, this was fast this time^^

Bombatomica
08-15-2016, 10:18 PM
Account: Stardust-6977

Sorry Troopers but since yesterday i stuck in the loading screen... I even played all troopers with the "after 1 match reset shit" but now i cant log in. as soon as i can log in again i will play. hope you have a little patience :)

Edit: works again, this was fast this time^^

Did you do something to make the game function again? I'm always stuck at loading screen... :(

Elindor
08-15-2016, 10:59 PM
Did you do something to make the game function again? I'm always stuck at loading screen... :(

+1, 3 days now

woodol
08-16-2016, 07:11 AM
me too
grrrrr

Olevipoeg
08-16-2016, 11:15 AM
I visited my locked out account today thru visit trooper. All characters and talismans seem to be ok. But I still cannot login.

propagandy
08-16-2016, 05:01 PM
Visit trooper? How do you access that?

Olevipoeg
08-17-2016, 06:47 AM
Visit trooper? How do you access that?
When my main account was unplayable I created second account from my ipad. I put my second account to my main account troopers list. You can visit your friend from troopers screen. Open "Troopers" and tap on trooper.

StormArrow
08-17-2016, 07:39 AM
Update: It seems pretty clear now that it's an account corruption issue.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I tried logging in with my account, and I was then stuck in the same startup screen.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again. I created a new account, and now I am able to play again, but completely from scratch, and I missed out on the Starter Pack sale.

Is it possible to restore the previous account and get the Starter Pack at the sale price? I'm a firm believer in spending money on things I like to reward the people who put the work into it, be it music or games or what have you. Especially because I have friends in the games industry and the music industry.

Exactly the same with me. Cannot believe that the devs managed to screwed up if our accounts... Waiting for a solution, days a wasn't able to loggin, hopping that not lose the rare assassin soul prize :(

Elindor
08-17-2016, 08:27 AM
5 days now.

Jennie-5128
08-17-2016, 10:31 AM
5 days now.

Same here.

Dutch
08-17-2016, 11:08 AM
Same here.

youll have so many trooper points coming your way tho Jen

Jennie-5128
08-17-2016, 05:15 PM
Bless you Dutch I hope so xxx

Bryan-3528
08-17-2016, 06:05 PM

Yup, same here. I get a kick out of your awesome Samurai Eddie. But i admit, it also makes me sad knowing you are locked out of the game :(

Vaseodin
08-17-2016, 06:38 PM
Same here.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. That is a lot of days to be waiting.

jpmusic
08-17-2016, 06:57 PM

I can vouch for that, I've been using your Samurai Eddie everyday ;) hope you get back soon

BillLion
08-17-2016, 08:25 PM
I can vouch for that, I've been using your Samurai Eddie everyday ;) hope you get back soon

+1!! Hope to see you back in action soon!

StormArrow
08-17-2016, 08:37 PM
Are there any devs in this forum who can just tell what is going on?

Elindor
08-17-2016, 11:01 PM
I think they've gone silent until they find what are the issue. And according to me (and I do work in the web area, and with CMs a lot) it's a big mistake. Should they communicate every two days, saying, we've found this or that, don't worry, we're here, customers would be waiting patiently. Now, we're all worried, and whenever the game becomes available again for all of us, I think a lot of people will need some time before being able to make a purchase - aka trust the devs that their money won't be thrown out the window and the game become unplayable again soon.

So the only reason I can see why they are acting like this : most devs, if not all of them, must be in vacation. So they have gone silent because saying yeah, we don't work on it right now, would be even worse than what's going on.

woodol
08-18-2016, 07:35 AM
I don't know why, but since yesterday, I can PLAY !
No connection pb, I'm not blocked on eddies cloud or waiting for the start button while progress bar is blocked on 75%.
Great.

Bombatomica
08-18-2016, 09:01 AM
Downloaded the update and always, always stuck at loading screen, now the bar is at 90%, it's a progress... i really hope devs will say something ASAP, because it is getting ridicolous... i'm really close to disinstall this bugged mess, rate zero and go on, and it's a pity because i really like the game and played it every day until last friday, when it exploded. Would you say something Matt, please? please?

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 09:46 AM
Bombatronica, hang in there lovely. They fixed my account for the same problem yesterday and are having to do each one individually so it's taking some time. First thing I did was use your general *hug* you going to get LOADS of points when you log back in. I did. Only 2 troopers dropped me.

Elindor
08-18-2016, 09:49 AM
Received a mail from the support answering mine, "I have your problem fixed"... INDEED it's fixed ! I can play ! Yay !

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 09:51 AM
Elidor, YAY!
Now let's all cross our fingers for Bombatronica

Bombatomica
08-18-2016, 09:55 AM
Bombatronica, hang in there lovely. They fixed my account for the same problem yesterday and are having to do each one individually so it's taking some time. First thing I did was use your general *hug* you going to get LOADS of points when you log back in. I did. Only 2 troopers dropped me.

Good to know that they are working to resolve the issue. Let's wait and hope...

Jennie-5128
08-18-2016, 02:35 PM
I've just realised I have been misreading/misspelling your name. I'm so sorry!

(I get v annoyed when ppl call me Jenny so I should be better at this)

BombATOMICA.

I shall endeavour to remember.

Bombatomica
08-18-2016, 02:38 PM
I've just realised I have been misreading/misspelling your name. I'm so sorry!

(I get v annoyed when ppl call me Jenny so I should be better at this)

BombATOMICA.

I shall endeavour to remember.

Ahahahah don't worry at all XD It's just a nickname.

Bombatomica
08-19-2016, 08:53 PM
And finally it works! Devs fixed my problem, just completed the rift dungeon and works like a charm, no bug, no crush, just a little slow loading levels. There's hope guys, don't give up! ;)