PDA

View Full Version : What are the best teams of each class? (Warrior,Magus,Sentinel,Gunner,Assasin)

osiris0000
09-22-2016, 05:53 PM
Hello everyone, i am trying to set a strategy about who to level or not. What are the best team with highest damage or best synergy for each class? And why. For example if you ask me about warrior class, i can give you 4 best chars in my opinion (like a Dungeon best team) as:

*Samurai Eddie
*Nomad
*Children of the damned
*Wicker Man

Why, because i think those 4 can give highest damage with different skills included.

Any idea & experience?

Demoonchild
09-22-2016, 07:40 PM
Hello Osiris! My Sentinel Dungeon Team is : Samurai Eddie - Nomad - Warrior COTD - Angel Of Fear

The Angel of Fear is not best than the Wicker Man, but he's most a wildcard just for the "Extra turn for all" Pasive....(Also, I dont have The Wicker Man... :P )
With the AOF Passive, in one turn you can make SE Fury, and in the second, you can kill anybody on the screen....

For the Warrior Dungeon, I have a nice Magus Team, CR Eddie, Axis Commander(Yes, AXIS COMMANDER!!), Magus Golden Son, and PDK.
I use the PDK Special wich doubles the next magic attack for all, and goodbye for the Lord of Light and his Minions...

The other Dungeons is a Mix of chars, since I dont have so much Sentinels, Gunners or Assassins.

osiris0000
09-22-2016, 08:43 PM
Hello Osiris! My Sentinel Dungeon Team is : Samurai Eddie - Nomad - Warrior COTD - Angel Of Fear

The Angel of Fear is not best than the Wicker Man, but he's most a wildcard just for the "Extra turn for all" Pasive....(Also, I dont have The Wicker Man... :P )
With the AOF Passive, in one turn you can make SE Fury, and in the second, you can kill anybody on the screen....

For the Warrior Dungeon, I have a nice Magus Team, CR Eddie, Axis Commander(Yes, AXIS COMMANDER!!), Magus Golden Son, and PDK.
I use the PDK Special wich doubles the next magic attack for all, and goodbye for the Lord of Light and his Minions...

The other Dungeons is a Mix of chars, since I dont have so much Sentinels, Gunners or Assassins.

Wow! Wish i had Samurai Eddie, Nomad and Warrior COTD.. I am using them as troopers. I just only have Angel of Fear from this team and you are absolutely right about his Extra Turn ability have more synergy than Wicker Man for whole team. Angel of Fear helps me a lot with farming. But as you know there is a need for a heavy hitter to make it able to have "Extra Turn", but if you have Samurai Eddie and Nomad...No more words :) You are so lucky!

About the Magus, i don't also have Axis Commander and CR Eddie, I just have Magus Golden son and PDK. I am trying to get Axis Commander for months but i get the dogs all the time :) Nowadays i am collecting Magus Rare Souls only with Trooper badges (I have 5 of them now). When i have more than 10 Rare Magus souls, i will try to open them one by one, hope i will get one Axis Commander out of them. This is the only way i haven't tried, hope it will work!

Demoonchild
09-22-2016, 08:51 PM
Wow! Wish i had Samurai Eddie, Nomad and Warrior COTD.. I am using them as troopers. I just only have Angel of Fear from this team and you are absolutely right about his Extra Turn ability have more synergy than Wicker Man for whole team. Angel of Fear helps me a lot with farming. But as you know there is a need for a heavy hitter to make it able to have "Extra Turn", but if you have Samurai Eddie and Nomad...No more words :) You are so lucky!

About the Magus, i don't also have Axis Commander and CR Eddie, I just have Magus Golden son and PDK. I am trying to get Axis Commander for months but i get the dogs all the time :) Nowadays i am collecting Magus Rare Souls only with Trooper badges (I have 5 of them now). When i have more than 10 Rare Magus souls, i will try to open them one by one, hope i will get one Axis Commander out of them. This is the only way i haven't tried, hope it will work!

I get mine from a 10 rare souls pack. But now it seems that is hardest to get nice chars....
I would recommend to open the 10 Magus Souls at once, since my experience, is most likely to get something good that way(also is pretty frustrating to open them one by one and obtain only shit.... really) ;)

Nekroliun
09-22-2016, 08:52 PM
Tbh i use a trooper's soldier for every single dung... Works like a charm!

But i use alliance general, nomad, and the angel of strife, with a trooper's eddie. I got warrior COTD, but i dont really like him that much (also i dont have any talismans for him...) but with the really bad talisman set i prefer strife over COTD for his stun and taunt invincibility

osiris0000
09-22-2016, 09:02 PM
I get mine from a 10 rare souls pack. But now it seems that is hardest to get nice chars....
I would recommend to open the 10 Magus Souls at once, since my experience, is most likely to get something good that way(also is pretty frustrating to open them one by one and obtain only shit.... really) ;)

You are right :) I will try to put 10 of them at once. So it's much better to get frustrated one time instead of 10 times :)

osiris0000
09-22-2016, 09:06 PM
Tbh i use a trooper's soldier for every single dung... Works like a charm!

But i use alliance general, nomad, and the angel of strife, with a trooper's eddie. I got warrior COTD, but i dont really like him that much (also i dont have any talismans for him...) but with the really bad talisman set i prefer strife over COTD for his stun and taunt invincibility

I got an Angel of Strife actually. Which talismans are you using for AOS? I have read somewhere in forum that some explosive & burning talismans are good with 3 hit damages, so there is more chance to apply additional damage with each hit. Angel of Fear also have 3 hit damage but i have never tried it with burning or explosive talisman.

slauki
09-22-2016, 09:11 PM
You are right :) I will try to put 10 of them at once. So it's much better to get frustrated one time instead of 10 times :)

i would open them as i get them if you don't want to wait untill the next update.... the chances are equal to get the corrupt general. the only difference is that you have 10 tries instead of one but this doesn't change anything other then the time you have to wait ;-)

Shifter
09-22-2016, 09:40 PM
I use 100 samurai Eddie, 100 Hell Hound, 100 Red Rocket and 80 Angel of Fear. In the Green Rift level 10 I never get touched, On boss the AoF gives me the second turn I need to destroy them.

thursty-1116