PDA

View Full Version : Nerfed talismans at high levels.

Valgard
09-23-2016, 05:35 PM
It's a known issue that 5* Safeguard and Skilled red talismans are no match against Fierce talismans of the same level. And the same is true for Overwhelming green talismans against Mystical and Ward talismans. Some even say that these weaker talismans are direct vendor trash.

And so I'm asking: Is this difference intended or it's a bug that is going to be corrected? I hope it's the latter. Not only is frustrating to get what you don't want when farming, but also these limitations in options.

Eagleknight
09-23-2016, 05:55 PM
There are very few talismans that are hard to get like the guarding or thief. Yes at this time it appears that the best talismans are overwhelming or fierce but the others are not useless. With the others u can build a toon that focuses only on its strengths like toons that relie on defense for certain moves. It's up to you, if you believe that fierce is the only way to go then just farm them. Most tailismans are easy to get it just times time. I believe that the other ones allow wrote flexability I toon building. Yes some are better them others now but who knows what changes are comming and in the future fierce tailismans may be the worst one. Then everyone will feel like they wasted over 1 mil per tailisman on the fierce ones. I for one am saving at least 1 set of each. I already made the mistake of listing to someone saying burning tailismans were useless and vendored them now I see a use for them and am having a hard time getting them. All of I'm saying is don't go crazy focusing on only one type and be sure to read the skills of each toon to make sure they get the right type.

Eagleknight
09-23-2016, 06:19 PM
Sorry after rereading my post i think it sounded a bit negative. I didn't mean it that way. I just saying the other types of tailismans can be used effectively if not now but in the future. I don't think they are broken or that the others need to be nerfed. Just my opinion.

Aristo4
09-23-2016, 06:26 PM
Guys don't bother. They nerfed them already.

Aristo4
09-23-2016, 06:33 PM
OK relax, this isn't the case, but its NOT photoshop either.
Was looking at a trooper's team when I saw these....must be a new bug.

After some wtf moments , went to my own team and things were ok.

Beeboo
09-23-2016, 07:18 PM
Just maxed this Talisman , no Nerfing

Aristo4
09-23-2016, 07:29 PM
Look above ^^^

Vaseodin
09-24-2016, 01:21 AM
Talk about jumping the gun!

Valgard
09-24-2016, 08:59 AM
Thanks for your thoughts guys. My concerns come more from lack of confirmed information than willing to maximize every bit of every character.

Ddrak
09-27-2016, 10:40 AM
+1

My thoughts exactly, Fierce and Overwhelming are hugely better than their counterparts, it makes no sense.

I can understand one giving more ATK, one more HP another more DEF etc. but this way they are simply unbalanced.