PDA

View Full Version : How rare are vampiric talismans? And are they good?

Nekroliun
09-24-2016, 10:40 AM
Today i unlocked the hard mode underworld secret lvl, first try i got 3 Vampiric talismans, i was surprised they were BARRIER (isnt barrier just a legend), but idk barrier is for magic based chars right? That is really really disappointing... My team is full on physical, which is why my alliance general is equipped with ward talismans...

It would seem amazing to have a lifesteal effect but still wasting 3 slots for lifesteal is a meh deal...

satani
09-24-2016, 12:06 PM
i got them, too (as i read, they only drop at the underworld hard secret location.) From the stats point, they seem to be for assassins (or those that deal true damage). I have them equipped to my axis bomberboy, yet i rarely seem to get the effect. (sometimes, i see the "increased healing" icon after a perfect hit, which would mean, his next attack would lifesteal, but unfortunately, the enemy rarely survives that long to test the effects or amount of lifesteal). So if you can live with a little less damage (compared to the assasin talisman set, whicht grants magic and atk increase), take these.

Baba-8301
09-24-2016, 12:08 PM
Barrier is HP/attack/magic/magic def. Shield substitutes magic def for physical def. If your team is warrior heavy then a bit of magic def to offset the weakness against blue characters is useful isn't it? Personally I don't rate these talismans as the magic inherent on purples is wasted as the life steal effect needs a physical attack.

Nekroliun
09-24-2016, 12:36 PM
Oh thanks for the advice, prob never gonna touch them...