PDA

View Full Version : Is there an average to daily badges?

Nekroliun
09-24-2016, 12:49 PM
Hey just asking, cuz i see people with crazy amounts of badges, what do u usually get per day?

Since 50 troopers is max and saying that they all used u and u used them gives you 1250*2=2500 max badges daily, but from what i can see and from the number of random people dropping me for idk why i usually get 500 from troopers and if i was able to use all of my troopers i get 1125 (and i rarely can use all of my troopers, i try but alot of things prevent me)

So with that i get 500ish badges daily (without me contributing), do u also get something like that or am i the only one and i should change my champion?

tex-0775
09-24-2016, 09:21 PM
I've never really checked, but since i began to only buy skill shards it usually takes me 3-4 days to get enough points to buy one. So that would make it somewhere between 1000-1500 each day i guess. I do have some troopers that haven't been active for a while though, but hey, I get 25 by using theirs (toons that i don't have myself) and maybe they're still having issues.

About your champion: Personally i think it's fine, recently got my own Nomad (good things apparently come to those who wait patiently), i've gotten a lot of help from troopers with Nomads. But maybe that's just me \m/

tex-0775 - atm slave to grinding (sounds almost like a Skid Row thingy ��)

Nekroliun
09-24-2016, 09:25 PM
Oh well, i guess i cant do shit about it

tex-0775
09-24-2016, 10:14 PM
Oh well, i guess i cant do shit about it

Exactly, it could be great to get a skill shard every 2 days, but there are other things than LotB. Sadly it seems that there are some players who are being a bit too an*l about the trooper thing and cut you loose without mercy, regardless of all the technical issues. Maybe they keep a daily record of all their troopers ;-)

tex-0775 'boring' 5* soldier eddie