PDA

View Full Version : 5* Character Decision

AppleJuice
09-24-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm getting closer and closer to getting a 5* star character and I'm not sure which character to evolve. My options are
Soldier Eddie (furthest away from 5*)
Mummy Eddie
Holy Smoke Eddie
Masked Harpy
or should I wait until I get another good character to evolve?

Aristo4
09-24-2016, 03:25 PM
I'd wait for the soldier out of these, or if you get another good one in the process.

Do you have any other 5* eddies?

Vertax616
09-24-2016, 03:39 PM
Definitely wait for the Soldier Eddie, or if you don't want to wait you can evolve Holy Smoke Eddie.

AppleJuice
09-24-2016, 03:49 PM
No I do not have any other 5* eddies and thanks, I'm leaning more towards soldier eddie now :) However the rarity of the 3* yellow evo shards are killing me as I only have 3 out of 6. Any tips and how to get them? The highest Lord of Light level I can get to is 8, but even then I need ironite t complete them

BillLion
09-24-2016, 03:54 PM
No I do not have any other 5* eddies and thanks, I'm leaning more towards soldier eddie now :) However the rarity of the 3* yellow evo shards are killing me as I only have 3 out of 6. Any tips and how to get them? The highest Lord of Light level I can get to is 8, but even then I need ironite t complete them

Good decision based on your current roster.

When the gunner dungeon opens in just about 8 hours keep playing 7 & 8 (since 8 is the highest you can complete now) over and over to get those last 3 shards.

You'll need to use ironite to refill your sands of times several times unless lady luck is on your side. But this is a safer use of Ironite than rare souls at the moment. Not to mention you might pull a rare soul or two while grinding for your shards. Best of luck.

Nekroliun
09-24-2016, 04:29 PM
I say go soldier and then holy smoke, holy smoke needs a healer though imo, but u can get some pretty op healers like pharoah sun spirit (its a freaking 1 star) and hellhound, but soldier can handle himself, holy smoke cant

AppleJuice
09-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Thanks! I'll probably use holy smoke more for his fury now that you mentioned that

Ddrak
09-25-2016, 12:58 PM
Run the gunner dungeon for yellow (Soldier Eddie) shard.
VII LVL is the best spot, spend some ironite for the sands if you need.

AppleJuice
09-26-2016, 02:49 AM
Good decision based on your current roster.

When the gunner dungeon opens in just about 8 hours keep playing 7 & 8 (since 8 is the highest you can complete now) over and over to get those last 3 shards.

You'll need to use ironite to refill your sands of times several times unless lady luck is on your side. But this is a safer use of Ironite than rare souls at the moment. Not to mention you might pull a rare soul or two while grinding for your shards. Best of luck.

Lady luck was not on my side, lol. I got one 3* shard in the entire 24 hours.

BillLion
09-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Lady luck was not on my side, lol. I got one 3* shard in the entire 24 hours.

Well, crap. Sorry to hear my friend.

Aristo4
09-26-2016, 01:36 PM
I got 3 and I don't have any gunner to upgrade to 5*. Need the f***** rainbows goddamit :D