PDA

View Full Version : Open all special areas daily

MrFreeze
09-25-2016, 06:39 PM
It's not like we get anything that great from them. Why wait up to four days to get another five star yellow shard. Open em all or add some legendary souls to the mix please. Anything to spice it up.

Eagleknight
09-25-2016, 07:11 PM
I'm down with that haven't got a skill shard or anything good in forever. Don't see a point to the a long timer I could see a day or so but 5 days.

slauki
09-25-2016, 09:12 PM
yep agree, it's so stupid to wait 5 days and getting nothing all the time. maybe 2 days would be also okay but 5 days is a joke. and gettin 1* and 2* runes/shards is also a joke.
special locations should have special loot, and there is nothing special with 2* rainbowshards. why not specialize on the realy rare stuff like talismans and 3* rainbow runes/shards

MrFreeze
09-26-2016, 12:47 AM
Only got to play 5 out of 12 tonight. Got my 5 star yellow shards. What is it with those shards and the 5 star red runes. I seem to always get these. I can use the shards since I finally got soldier Eddie to 5 stars this morning. The runes though... It's cheaper to use two 4 star runes for the same amount of experience.

Nekroliun
09-26-2016, 12:26 PM
Its so bull shit, waiting a week for some red runes... 4 of them... I WANT GREENS FFS