PDA

View Full Version : Game Update - September 26, 2016 - Bug Fixes

Leviathan
09-26-2016, 11:10 PM
Hi everyone!

We've just pushed a brand new update to the App and Google Play Stores (you should see it appear in the next few hours).

Here's what you can expect:
- We removed the requirement for mandatory contact permissions (this issue applied to Android players only)
- We've addressed 80% of the top crash issues. We are currently working on solving the final 20%.

Note: We are still working on compatibility with Android 7. We hope to have this solved very soon.

ShadowRising
09-26-2016, 11:21 PM
good job yall

BillLion
09-26-2016, 11:24 PM
Excellent. Will there be an additional update improving drop rates before the new content update?

jpmusic
09-26-2016, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the info!!!! Looking forward to that Android fix ;) can't wait to be back in business.

AmBush-UK
09-26-2016, 11:58 PM
Shivering with Antici .................................................. ..... pation

Aristo4
09-27-2016, 12:20 AM
Shivering with Antici .................................................. ..... pation

What were you anticipating mate? Dream on :p

AmBush-UK
09-27-2016, 12:27 AM
What were you anticipating mate? Dream on :p

Your right m8 I was Deluded.

NOT FIXED Magnus Allied Soldier freezing rift

Aristo4
09-27-2016, 12:32 AM
So, ppl like me with no problems with the blue bafoon, still no problems.
And people with problems,still have problems.

We're on the right path,to destruction ahahahah

AmBush-UK
09-27-2016, 12:36 AM
https://youtu.be/oMsDKzTNhKY
Feel like i've been here before

Speaking of bafoons.... No, i shall refrain from passing judgement

zamasu
09-27-2016, 12:53 AM
Lmaooo ^^ "Feel like i've been here before"

zamasu
09-27-2016, 12:54 AM
I think they're just "fake updates" where they make us belive they have fixed something when in reality they just added comments to the code lol

Aristo4
09-27-2016, 01:02 AM
We'll see...patience.

Eagleknight
09-27-2016, 01:26 AM
Was hoping for more info on content additions or changes to the game. At this point it's getting very hard to be excited about logging in. I can collect souls that I can't open or get more mats for tailismans. But wait I can't even collect mats for the future because I am out of space. Meaning I can no longer grind productively.

I feel for the people with blue allied problem that why I just never use it. The people that can't log on have it the worst. I know the devs have made good progress with fixing bugs but if changes to the game don't happen soon people may have to take a long break from the game or just quit. Which is sad because I like the game I'm just getting to the point I can't do anything with it.

I don't mean to sound so negative I'm just at a bottleneck in the game. I have several 4&5* toons and only 1'open toon spot with 20 stacks regular souls a 145 rare souls save that I just can't open without wasting them. Gold is not a prob I stay around 29 to 30 mill. I just want some simple changes like opening up more character slots so the game is still fun until the content change happens. I need some thing to be excited about and to be honest bug fixes good but not exciting.

Aristo4
09-27-2016, 01:31 AM
Well the info good or bad is in the general discussion forum :p

zamasu
09-27-2016, 02:31 AM
Lies. We still cannot play the game without giving permission to storage and contacts! I call this BS!

MetalWarrior
09-27-2016, 02:47 AM
Lies. We still cannot play the game without giving permission to storage and contacts! I call this BS!

Giving permission to storage is normal,it need to save data for downloads/updates,requesting access for contacts is a trend not technical necessity,
if you haven't realized already, people's contacts are going to be more valuable than gold in near future,facebook has done it so smoothly that people has no clue what they've got themselves into.
anyway,not going to get into that topic,

if it is giving you BS,you give it back your BS (bluestack).

Sudjenica
09-27-2016, 10:30 AM
Crashing upon starting a level is still not fixed. I hope they'll fix it in the next few days or I'll get grey hair before its time.

Painkiller
09-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Game updates: Remove old bug and replace them with new ones.

vikirosen
09-27-2016, 01:28 PM
I still have a serious problem where the interface disappears during combat, especially when the enemy moves out of turn (like the counterattacks during the Warrior Lord of Light dungeon). The only thing you can do is forfeit the match. It happened to me FOUR TIMES IN A ROW today. Thanks for making me waste Sands of Time, Trooper Badges and TIME.

Bryan-3528
09-27-2016, 02:03 PM
Thank you for the info Leviathan! much appreciated.

Note: We are still working on compatibility with Android 7. We hope to have this solved very soon.

To the entire team at Nodding Frog Limited: PLEASE MAKE THIS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY. Here is a list of my troopers that I have hung onto that have been logged out of the game for 16 - 34 days now:

bOrck-7325
CemalTheKing-6493
Jennie-5128
Minerusk-8416
Puffan-4897
ReginaMills-5564
S3th-8281
Wortex-4368

I can't speak for all of them, but I know for a fact some are affected by this very problem. It would seem that resolving this should be the most important thing right now.

Thank you for your attention to this,
-B

MetalWarrior
09-27-2016, 04:05 PM
I still have a serious problem where the interface disappears during combat, especially when the enemy moves out of turn (like the counterattacks during the Warrior Lord of Light dungeon). The only thing you can do is forfeit the match. It happened to me FOUR TIMES IN A ROW today. Thanks for making me waste Sands of Time, Trooper Badges and TIME.

you know,that mostly happens with blue allied soldier,that's known issue,it has been discussed in several threads.
doesn't mean it won't happen in other times without him,but remember not to take magus/blue Allied soldier to Rift.

Nekroliun
09-27-2016, 04:13 PM
Thank you for the info Leviathan! much appreciated.

To the entire team at Nodding Frog Limited: PLEASE MAKE THIS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY. Here is a list of my troopers that I have hung onto that have been logged out of the game for 16 - 34 days now:

bOrck-7325
CemalTheKing-6493
Jennie-5128
Minerusk-8416
Puffan-4897
ReginaMills-5564
S3th-8281
Wortex-4368

I can't speak for all of them, but I know for a fact some are affected by this very problem. It would seem that resolving this should be the most important thing right now.

Thank you for your attention to this,
-B

Damn i cant imagine how destroying it can be to be locked out of the game for a month, losing an assassin soul... Losing dat free ironite... Losing 34 DAYS OF FARMING

Dank Brew
09-27-2016, 05:55 PM
Yeah no.... Now it freezes just loading a battle. Great. It worked fine for me (other than the nonexistent 3* evo runes) now it doesn't.

Dank Brew
09-27-2016, 06:00 PM
Don'tknow aabout you, but in sure most of us have the blue allied soldier as our best character.

I've been playing for months and I can't get SH*T for drops of anything useful. I play everyday and still only have 2 5* char - and one is summoned as 5* - can't get 3* anything, can't upgrade anyone. Sitting f*cking duck with only a blue soldier and cotd warrior. Sure its a good team but man this is so repetitive its stupid at this point.

Nekroliun
09-27-2016, 06:23 PM
Don'tknow aabout you, but in sure most of us have the blue allied soldier as our best character

Imo blue soldier is overused, unoriginal, boring and not fun to play (lets not mention he also looks like shit), i would rather play a challenging game while having fun over playing an easy game with no fun

slauki
09-27-2016, 06:24 PM
we shouldn't forget that things are moving in the right direction. i can understand the frustration of some players, but i think the new team is making the best it can to fix the mentioned issues. but it takes some more time, and i think
we should give them the time it takes to deal with the problems...

Dank Brew
09-27-2016, 06:38 PM
Right direction??? Now the game won't even load it doesn't even make it to the loading screen anymore.
BTW nekrolium, i get that. But like i said i have no other good characters. No good talisman. I literally get crap drops every f*cking battle!

Dank Brew
09-27-2016, 06:52 PM
Yep it won't work at all. Guess I'll miss out on the daily rewards at the end of month once again. Might as well give up at this point

MetalWarrior
09-28-2016, 03:11 AM
Right direction??? Now the game won't even load it doesn't even make it to the loading screen anymore.

you may have realized by now,frustration is not going to help you in anyway,if game won't load at all that's obvious compatibility issue.
that means,rest of us are not having same problem,look for alternatives until they resolve these compatibility issues,
everyone knows about OS compatibility issues of this game,that's not limited to android 7.

osogaru
09-28-2016, 07:43 AM
Hi, after the update from yesterday, for me nothing has changed : crash when starting a level and still canno't buy assassin/gunner souls. so maybe the next update..

Aristo4
09-28-2016, 11:09 PM
One positive change was that now on the talisman sell screen every type of talisman is in order,just noticed :p

m.rambaldi
09-29-2016, 09:03 AM
Hey,

Hi everyone!

- We removed the requirement for mandatory contact permissions (this issue applied to Android players only)

Thanks, very much appreciated. Now I can start playing again ...

Jarett Jason
09-29-2016, 09:16 AM
New update on my phone is getting crashed (Samsung Galaxy Note 7)

vikirosen
09-29-2016, 10:09 AM
One positive change was that now on the talisman sell screen every type of talisman is in order,just noticed :p

Only the ones you had before the update. The ones I've gotten since still go to the bottom.

Aristo4
09-29-2016, 11:26 AM
Only the ones you had before the update. The ones I've gotten since still go to the bottom.

True, hadn't any new at the time I saw the sell-screen

Sudjenica
09-29-2016, 11:58 AM
My game is no longer crashing upon starting a level: it's crashing upon trying to start the game itself :/

Aristo4
09-29-2016, 12:05 PM
My game is no longer crashing upon starting a level: it's crashing upon trying to start the game itself :/

PFFFFF
Even on different devices? Have you tried another one?

Maybe a thread created by a dev who can solve individual cases should be created I think...players have the same problems months now.

Sudjenica
09-29-2016, 12:33 PM
I don't have another device :/ I'm stuck with what I currently have.
I know, it does help a little bit to read there are others experiencing the same issues. This is slowly but surely driving me crazy :(

Dank Brew
09-30-2016, 05:24 PM
Game doesn't even try to load on my phone but works perfect on my tablet... Less play time. :/

Sudjenica
10-03-2016, 11:58 AM
My game is working a whole lot better (hope I won't jinx it now :D ): I can open the game, in most cases it doesn't crash upon starting a level and I'm even able to use most of my Troopers without crashing. It happens from time to time that the game freezes, won't even start (error login), sometimes it crashes, but in general - it's working better for me and for that I am very thankful!

woodol
10-07-2016, 09:56 AM
I saw somewhere (not in time but on this forum !) that a DEV talked about an update which would fix the droprates and the talismans, color,... loots
1) When will this update be deploy ?
2) Will this update fix the soul pb ? (with a legendary soul you get a 4 star shit character, with a rare soul you get a 3 star dice...)

slauki
10-07-2016, 10:38 AM
I saw somewhere (not in time but on this forum !) that a DEV talked about an update which would fix the droprates and the talismans, color,... loots
1) When will this update be deploy ?
2) Will this update fix the soul pb ? (with a legendary soul you get a 4 star shit character, with a rare soul you get a 3 star dice...)

1) last info was, that they plan to implement the new update till end of the next week.
2) according to the devs, that's not going to happend in the near future

woodol
10-07-2016, 01:38 PM
OK, thanx. I'll wait till next week, I really need 3 stars evolution runes
It would be a great idee to buy evo shard or runes with gold... I'm about 2 or 3 million gold... What should I do with that ? Open a bank ?

Sudjenica
10-10-2016, 10:17 AM
My game is working a whole lot better (hope I won't jinx it now :D ): I can open the game, in most cases it doesn't crash upon starting a level and I'm even able to use most of my Troopers without crashing. It happens from time to time that the game freezes, won't even start (error login), sometimes it crashes, but in general - it's working better for me and for that I am very thankful!

Why the hell did I brag when no one asked me?! :mad: Of course my game is no longer working, it's again crashing upon starting a level and I am able to use 3-4 (out of 27) Troopers successfully. Why, why, why did I brag? :(

slauki
10-10-2016, 10:51 AM
Why the hell did I brag when no one asked me?! :mad: Of course my game is no longer working, it's again crashing upon starting a level and I am able to use 3-4 (out of 27) Troopers successfully. Why, why, why did I brag? :(

did you try to clean up your inventory? i read somewhere, that this could cause some crashes, when it's too full. it sounds that it maybe too full, because the game workes fine for several days...but it's a pure guess...

but i would wait a little, since the update should be released this week. i hope there won't be any delays...

woodol
10-11-2016, 03:23 PM
1) last info was, that they plan to implement the new update till end of the next week.

About drop rate, is this update implemneted ?

slauki
10-11-2016, 04:10 PM
About drop rate, is this update implemneted ?

yes, but look at this thread...

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1831-Introducing-LOTB%92s-Senior-Designer-Upcoming-Tuning-Discussion&highlight=sparton