PDA

View Full Version : Compilation of Reported Game Play Bugs

Kaijester
07-12-2016, 03:07 AM
Hi All,

Below is a compilation of reported bugs (means game team is aware and working on it), so please take a look before posting your bugs~*

Server error upon winning
- Workaround: Possibly due to receiving items you already have 49 or more of, including souls, so use or sell any items you have more than 49 of.
- Workaround: This can occur if you have any items in "overflow" meaning you've run out of inventory space. Add more inventory slots or sell items to free up space.

Daily reward not appearing when other notifications show, such as Trooper Badges earned
- Note: This is display-only, you should still receive the reward. Opening your game more than once will probably show your Daily Rewards progress.

Cyborg Eddie Special Move does not add stolen power to Player team

Description error for Child of the Damned (it shows EN:BAD ID=child_demale_desc when you press and hold)

Game sometimes hangs when switching off auto-play

Objective "Complete in X seconds" does not always award skull

Character level displayed incorrectly after completing battle on experience gain screen

Meathead excess leveling (see AmBush-UK post)

Changes Not Saved after inventory management
- Workaround: Exit My Team after every Character/Talisman evolution
private message Lamia (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=10) if this is still occurring after Time Rift update

Weekly trooper badge purchases do not unlock
- Workaround: delete your game cache (Android: in app settings. iOS: restart your device)

Rank Up Screen, power level / stamina total does not match your actual power level / stamina total.
private message Lamia (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=10) if this is still occurring after Time Rift update
Tailgunner Eddie Special Ability Raining Death is supposed to grant an extra turn when an enemy is killed by it. This extra turn does not happen all the time.

Soldier Eddie Bullet Trace is supposed to reset when an enemy is killed by it. This reset does not happen all the time.
Visions Eddie Primary Ability Titan Shield wrongfully state the requirement of 4 power

Visions Eddie Power Ability Equilibrium does not heal on 2nd turn.

Ascension Talisman does not provide correct set effect

Rocket Dog bleed effect does not deal damage.

Corrupt Harpy's power ability, Stake, doesn't proc its 100% crit increase

Past or Future temporal skills got locked up

July 19th Fixes: (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?285-July-19th-update-(Android-293820-iOS-293903)&p=1298&viewfull=1#post1298)

Unable to remove Trooper permanently once hit ”limit of the day”

Hotfixes:

Trooper Badges display capped at 5000
Upgrade from 4* sentinel Soulless Demon to 5*, become 1 * instead

August 15th (Time Rift Update) Fixes: (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?784-Welcome-to-the-Time-Rift-Time-Rift-Update-live-on-Android-and-iOS)

Eternal miss loop when you & the enemy have reflect shield up
Angel of Fear/Strife unable to make the killing move with primary attack, any damage dealed by the Angel thereafter heal the undead enemy.
Samurai Eddie unable to hit for damage after you level his basic ability up
Pharaoh Dog King unable to hit for damage
Magus Child of the Damn killed with active blizzard shield causing next round to freeze notably in Number of the Beast
Battlefield world, game freezes when enemy skeleton soldier uses power ability. Camera view at the skeleton soldier's back.

Terminology:
Major Update = requires an update to the app, so everyone will need to download the update from Google or Apple before you can play again.
Hotfix = does not require an update to the app, the update will apply for each individual user the next time they boot the game.

Lamia
07-13-2016, 06:57 PM
14) Character level displayed incorrectly after completing battle on experience gain screen

Can someone confirm if this is display only? For example, it shows level 1 instead of level 80 but when you go to My Team it shows the proper level? Thanks. Also please report which character you see this on.

Kaijester
07-13-2016, 10:16 PM
Can someone confirm if this is display only? For example, it shows level 1 instead of level 80 but when you go to My Team it shows the proper level? Thanks. Also please report which character you see this on.

I have reported this for Pharoah Dog King, and it is only display issue only. From level 80 to currently 83, still showing as level 1 upon the experience gain winning screen.

eddiejose
07-18-2016, 01:26 PM
11) Powerslave mission - Madness difficulty: complete in 300 seconds does not award skull
Finally got it completing the quest in 3:20. Now I have the same problem with the A Matter Of Life And Death mission, which have the same objective in Hard mode.

techmaster
07-21-2016, 03:48 PM
The Fallen Star level at Madness Level, i complete the tasks

- Kill 1 enemy with specials moves
- Use 1 special moves

But i am not rewarded with 3 stars

Same problem at Shadow of the Wicker Man,

- Kill boss with special

I killed, but not rewarded

Kaijester
07-26-2016, 05:44 AM
On the time trial, the same happened to me at Madness level: Powerslave with 300 seconds. I used a timer too, completed at about 240s and couldn't get the completion. However I completed when I cleared at about 180s+.

My conclusion is that the 2x speed that we are playing at, will cause the game time to run faster too (but not 2x speed).

jonmop
07-26-2016, 07:21 PM
I cannot progress past the first attack on Damnation of Flesh. After Eddie (carriage rider) does his first aoe attack, it does not switch to any of my companions. In all 3 times it froze i had a Troll (attack) with the Shield passive and Wickerdog of the Night. I could still toggle the Play/Autoplay button, the 1x or 2x button and the Configuration Cog but neither of my allies was selected to perform another action

Quick edit - after reading the list it seems like this might be related to Troll on Troll and both having shields based on the passive. I swapped my troll out and i was able to proceed, weird bug.

Kraznoff
07-29-2016, 05:42 PM
This has been posted else wear, but I believe the pharaoh dog king's passive heal ability is bugged. If he heals at all between rounds it's an unnoticeable and/or insignificant amount. As it stands this "top prize" 5* character is useless compared to the regular pharaoh dog.

Gonzo
07-30-2016, 05:16 PM
I got a 4* Corrupted Harpy from my legendary soul and his special attack does not get the 100% 2 turn crit buff. No icon shows nor any text, damage is the same as before.

Kaijester
08-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Since friday i've not received any dayly bonus, whats wrong?

So this is not a bug, you received your soul. This is more of a feature request.

The Daily Rewards is based on the monthly calendar. Since each month is different (28 days / 30 days / 31 days) the game team decided on a 24 day requirement to receive the month reward. You can see the last day says "Day 24" for the soul and at the top right how many days until reset. So basically if someone starts playing the game a few days into a calendar month, they still have the opportunity to earn the monthly reward, or for people that normally play every day but for some reason miss a day or two, they can still receive the monthly reward.

FYI answer from another thread, on the same topic.

And "daily", "what's".

Mistikman-3331
08-03-2016, 09:45 PM
I have 2 bugs to add to the list:

With Visions Eddie, his heal is supposed to heal for 2 turns. When I cast it, it does an initial heal and applies a buff, but the next turn there is no heal. Currently it is an instant heal that applies a buff that does nothing.

With the Ascension Talisman, it says that it gives MAGIC at 1% of your HP, but it gives far far less than that. My Visions Eddie has 6321+12948 HP, and the Ascension Talisman is only giving 1 MAGIC.

Strutz
08-04-2016, 02:07 AM
Rocket dog bleed effect doesn't ever deal any damage.

Kraznoff
08-10-2016, 02:25 AM
i have an update on the 25 lost sands of time I experienced. I had more than the maximum number of sands from getting the daily reward, then it went back down to 80 before playing any levels. After playing a level my sands jumped up to the correct number. It seems to randomly set the number down to the maximum (80) and then go back up to number you should have. It correctly subtracts after each level so it's only a display issue I think.

BillLion
08-10-2016, 12:33 PM
I stated this elsewhere, but since Matt requested bugs here:

Since the server update

a) I am locked out of most content as it indicates I have not unlocked levels and/or worlds I have (even though I can access some missions/levels after them)
b) I can only select one Eddie instead of 3

Some told me this was the "Facebook loop bug" -even though my account isn't tethered to FB. My gameplay is severely crippled now since last night.

Please help!

jpmusic
08-10-2016, 01:23 PM
I'm joining the club of not being able to buy anything with Trooper badges. Also, I support the guy who mentioned that loading times have increased.

Bryan-3528
08-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Battlefield Maddness difficulty Eagle's Nest Battle is freezing and crashing the game - three times in a row now. Other battles have not done this today for me as of this moment.

here's some details:

1) i am using an iphone with IOS 9.3.3
2) i had not attempted this battle prior
3) i am able to complete the first round of my Eddie and ally's attacking
4) once the opponents begin attacking, and the first assassin skeleton soldier starts to attack: when the graphic changes to his close up view, the game freezes, and then closes after about 15 seconds.

The tragedy here is the first 2 attempts were with fellow troopers, so their badges are lost for today :(

apologies to Klassy666-7875 and Cemaltheking-6493 regarding the trooper badges for today. I'll get some out to you both tomorrow.

Gonzo
08-10-2016, 04:34 PM
It happened with the A Matter of Life and Dead undead assassin too. You'll have to kill him first.

Stormseye
08-10-2016, 05:09 PM
It happened with the A Matter of Life and Dead undead assassin too. You'll have to kill him first.

Same for me as well. Though I did notice it was a different camera view then when it normally freezes.

Also happened on Troll phase so I just decided not to farm that today.

slauki
08-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Till the update, i could play the game without any crashes, since then i got the followng problems:

1. the game crashes several times in different locations (mostly on underworld madness). can't find a pattern so far.
2. sometimes i cannot swich between the different eddies.
3. i played about 350 rounds on underworld madness/hard, and i didn't get one single 3* evolution shard. i think they don't drop there anymore. it's very unlikely, but possible, that this is bad luck, but i doubt it. it's not possible to evolve the characters till the time-dungeons arrive, this was a very bad move i think

i got also one other thing that might be a bug, but this is an old one:

the default eddi can heal, but this scales with magic, which is more than useless, because he is a warrior. i like him very much but this is a logical fault in my opnion.

i stated before that i dislike the sand of time cap it's too low, but that's not a bug.

i really enjoyed the game for 4 weeks now, i think it has got big potential but atm it is almost unplayable. i can only grind with the troopers and hope, that the level won't crash. i hope the new update will fix some of the things we metioned.

rchimus
08-14-2016, 07:51 PM
Corrupt Harpy's power ability, Stake, doesn't proc its 100% crit increase as claimed in the description. Any word on this?

Gonzo
08-15-2016, 02:25 AM
Corrupt Harpy's power ability, Stake, doesn't proc its 100% crit increase as claimed in the description. Any word on this?

I reported this a lot of times... Let's hope it gets added to the list.

podstrahuy
08-19-2016, 05:07 PM
After the Time Rift update I can't open Store, it's just blank page without any content and tabs. Android 6.0

Kaijester
08-19-2016, 10:20 PM
After the Time Rift update I can't open Store, it's just blank page without any content and tabs. Android 6.0

Have you checked the store after 5mins of playing the game? I've been getting this too everytime I login but the store returns to normal after a few mins.

PsychoEddie
08-21-2016, 05:15 AM
Since beta even though I've used the 'past temporal shard' my past skills are locked (into battles I could use past skills until yesterday, from today I can't anymore) so I can't upgrade my skills using skill shards.. here's some screenshoot:
ugh t
ehttps://s3.postimg.org/67cblkjr3/Screenshot_2016_08_15_11_04_26.png (https://postimg.org/image/67cblkjr3/) https://s4.postimg.org/tbrgmn9ft/Screenshot_2016_08_15_11_05_55.png (https://postimg.org/image/tbrgmn9ft/)

I have this same issue and have reported it here as well as through app/email.

I can't use past Temporal abilities and it really sucks when I see people recommending abilities for the rift strategies but I can't use them. I can't even use them with borrowed troopers. Please add this to the bug list.

Kaijester
08-21-2016, 05:26 AM
Duly noted. Have you guys been hit by login bug or progress lost before?

PsychoEddie
08-21-2016, 04:17 PM
Duly noted. Have you guys been hit by login bug or progress lost before?

I haven't.

Ravenika d`Veldrin
08-22-2016, 01:37 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or related to server / other lag:

I have beaten Battlefield, Madness: Heart of Darkness 3 times in the 180s as verified by timer / clock. I am not receiving credit for this portion of the achievement.

Thoughts?

Ravenika-0198

Gonzo
08-22-2016, 01:38 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or related to server / other lag:

I have beaten Battlefield, Madness: Heart of Darkness 3 times in the 180s as verified by timer / clock. I am not receiving credit for this portion of the achievement.

Thoughts?

Ravenika-0198

Have you tried it in normal speed? That usually worked for me. Yeah, I know. It's frustrating AF :P

Ravenika d`Veldrin
08-22-2016, 01:41 AM
Oh! No, I blaze through on 2x. I'll try to slow it down. Thanks, Gonzo!

podstrahuy
08-22-2016, 08:18 AM
Have you checked the store after 5mins of playing the game? I've been getting this too everytime I login but the store returns to normal after a few mins.
No, not working no matter how many time or battles I've been in the game, just blank page. Store worked fine before Time Rift update.
I've tried to clear the cache, reinstall the game - no success.

UPD. Ok, I went further and reinstall OS on my device, and now Store working!

metallikapo
08-27-2016, 09:58 PM
There is a problem with Red Newborn Of Light. When you use the power ability, "Bind", it freezes the game. You still can open the options menu, to exit or continue, but the exit button does not work.
Something else that happens from time to time, its that when an enemy reduces your accuracy but you pass to the next level, instead of reset, it still continue, even if not listead above the character.

Kaijester
08-27-2016, 11:32 PM
Have you reported this to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com?

Anyway, how do you know lower accuracy was carried to next vattle when there's no icon above the character?

zamasu
08-31-2016, 07:05 PM
I don't see it on the list yet, but is the dev team aware of the Android 7.0 or "N" update that makes the game unplayable? you cannot play the game once you update to the latest Android version

Kaijester
08-31-2016, 10:11 PM
Yes, the game team is aware of the Android issue.

metallikapo
09-01-2016, 04:24 AM
It happens that when you start the next round, miss attacks you normally don't.

Endorium
09-01-2016, 11:24 AM
The accuracy bug has happened to me too when characters miss their AoE attacks or buffs when the debuff has already been resolved.
3 issues I don't think anyone has mentioned yet are the pharoah dog king currently looks like a normal pharaoh dog, the time rift update removed his wings and made him identical to the regular pharaoh dog.
The warrior possessed rockets are unable to land perfect hits normally. I'm not sure about the other rockets since I've never used them, but the red rockets have very irregular timing. If you wait for the circle to almost close on the target it always lands as late, while mashing the screen which should get an ok due to being too early gets a good hit instead.
After a game, switching from a stage to another (such as from battlefield to underworld) will almost always result in the game force closing after choosing a trooper and entering the loading screen. The hourglasses and trooper both get consumed when these crashes happen.
I play on an iPhone 5.

woodol
09-01-2016, 12:30 PM
A bug in Battlefield / Jaws of Death.
After one turne, my Eddie "misses" all opponent. So I can't attack. If I do a special, basic or with energy attack, it is the same : miss...
And no buff, no "red" item on Eddie to explain that...

Kaijester
09-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Seems like a new bug. Please report the bug to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and I will include it in my list.

Thanks.

Aristo4
09-01-2016, 01:16 PM
I have the feeling every other bug report relates to iphones/ipads lately, and coincidentaly I was farming battlefield, so gave Jaws of death a spin and no issues.

007RAV15-8839
09-19-2016, 12:05 AM
For the past week or more I notice everytime my sands are too low to play level I want, I wait to have enough then select my characters, click play... crash!

Ionswarm
10-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Has anyone else reported an issue with buffs of shorter duration replacing an existing longer duration buff? For example, I freeze an opponent, increase the duration by 3 rounds but hit them with freeze again the next round and the new single round freeze replaces the existing 4 round freeze previously applied.

hold
10-13-2016, 06:46 AM
- Fury of Rainmaker Eddie states it deals physical and magic damage ... mine does only physical damage
- Marks heal opponents on perfect attacks (sometimes / always? - can't figure it out really ... but does not work as designed) and that makes the otherwise very helpful Bomber Boy Warrior a huge pain in the ...

Kaijester
11-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Obsoleted thread. No longer maintain.