PDA

View Full Version : Bug Magus Dungeon with golden son

woodol
09-28-2016, 11:53 AM
Hello,

I'm borried with Magus Dungeon, lvl 8.
At every turn, one or several golden sons heals himself at each attack !
This hability is not in his caracteristic. And he 100% heals !
So I can't win.

Ddrak
09-28-2016, 12:43 PM
Hi,
actually the Magus Golden Son has "Rejuvenation" as basic skill = "Deals magic damage to all enemies + 35% chance to heal ALL allies on perfect attacks"
The heal is pretty strong and cures ALL.
You can counter this using abilities to reduce his accuracy (Soldier Eddie's "Acrid smoke" or similar) blocking/reducing his heal or killing him in a single turn.
He heals himself with his power attack too (Reckoning = magic damage to all enemies + drains th HP of enemies for 2 turns) this can be countered removing the debuff related to the HP drain (red icon on your allies) or blocking his heal.

The simplest way to block heal is the Fury ability of Holy Smoke Eddie (the first you get) but many other toons have similar ability.

Hoping not to sound too presumptuous ;)

woodol
09-28-2016, 01:44 PM
thanx for your answer.
I can't killing him in a single turn (where are 3 stars red or white or yellow shard ??? I'm looking for them since weeks lol) but I'll try Soldier's Eddie Acrid smoke

Nekroliun
09-28-2016, 01:52 PM
Acrid smoke gives a debuf of 35% to every rng based skill, so since the heal is 35% it is 100% negated, problem solved

But acrod smoke's debuff doesnt always land, and when it does, good luck with it landing on the golden son...