PDA

View Full Version : Game won't load. Keeps trying to load face book

WolfKahn
07-12-2016, 05:16 AM
Hi
For some reason during the loading page the game opens up the browser and tries to access Facebook.

Facebook says that the game has all ready been granted access and if you click on it tries to. Open a blank page.

Going back to the app it continues to do the above .

Clicking cancel doesn't work neither

I'm running on an iPhone 6s.

Steel
07-12-2016, 05:45 PM
I'm not logging in with Facebook but I can't log in either.

Lamia
07-13-2016, 09:54 PM
For some reason during the loading page the game opens up the browser and tries to access Facebook.

Facebook says that the game has all ready been granted access and if you click on it tries to. Open a blank page.

Going back to the app it continues to do the above .

Please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and mention "Facebook loop"

Reidon
07-15-2016, 05:13 PM
Hi all,

Since July the 13th before 1am my account hangs at login and try to connect without providing any errors. It reported a connection error in the first few minutes, followed by asking to restart the game, than it just started to hang with what you probably call a Facebook loop.

I have cleared the cache and reinstalled the game, facebook and also Google play, without any change.

If I log with a fresh new account than I choose to log with Facebook I have the selection to relog with Reidon-7216 but if I do that, after few seconds I see my level 18 account and the game restart straight after and finally hangs again...

It has being about 72 hours that I rose a ticket asking for support, but despite the automatic email I haven't even got anyone taking ownership of the case and send me a feedback, not even after few update requests.

Jboy
08-05-2016, 08:53 AM
Support email address doesn't work..