PDA

View Full Version : Piercing talisman

Bjørni
09-28-2016, 09:15 PM
I have tried for weeks to get an other piercing talisman (fierce) in "battlefield", but all i can get is piercing talisman (skilled). So my question is; is it possible to get fierce in "battlefield" or how do i get it? I've gotten one already, but i can't remember when or where..

And one more thing, which talismans should i use on my warrior child of the damned? (now i have 2 burning talisman (fierce), 2 strength (safeguard) and aiming to get 2 piercing (fierce))

Demoonchild
09-28-2016, 09:36 PM
Hi!! Personally I prefer the % damage Plus from Strength and Guardian Talis (both Fierce) over the ones with an effect(burn, pierce, etc)

Bjørni
09-28-2016, 10:11 PM
Thanks, then i will do some adjustments ;)

slauki
09-29-2016, 06:52 AM
yep i agree with demoon, since the ATK bonus applies every time while the effect bonus depends on luck. with the right talismans COTD is a beast

vgta99
09-29-2016, 08:03 AM
Personnaly, I choose a pair of Strenght (Safeguard) to increase his ATK by 15%, a pair of Guardian (Fierce) to increase his ATK by 20% of DEF and a pair of piercing (Fierce) to increase physical damage and it works so fine!
I think Piercing is usefull against all classes and don't loose skills against Magus...

Demoonchild
09-29-2016, 11:31 AM
Personnaly, I choose a pair of Strenght (Safeguard) to increase his ATK by 15%, a pair of Guardian (Fierce) to increase his ATK by 20% of DEF and a pair of piercing (Fierce) to increase physical damage and it works so fine!
I think Piercing is usefull against all classes and don't loose skills against Magus...

Wow!! How could you prefer safeguard over Fierce??? :O
You lose more than 400 on ATK from pair....
And just to clarify, is better to use Guardian over Strenght just when your Def is at least 650 if not, and your ATK is over 850, use Strenght talis but always Fierce ....

Aristo4
09-29-2016, 11:51 AM
And just to clarify, is better to use Guardian over Strenght just when your Def is at least 650 if not, and your ATK is over 850, use Strenght talis but always Fierce ....

Yeah, I always wondered too.
Maybe about the MR boost, but its not worthy compared to what you loose from the fierce :rolleyes:

vgta99
09-29-2016, 12:32 PM

Yeah, I always wondered too.
Maybe about the MR boost, but its not worthy compared to what you loose from the fierce :rolleyes:

Because I have only these... lol

Aristo4
09-29-2016, 12:37 PM
Posters Demoonchild and Aristo4 powned ;)

Demoonchild
09-29-2016, 01:08 PM
:D STR and Guardian (Fierce) are hard to find once you are high level....

OpticSugar
09-29-2016, 01:14 PM
Are Guardian (fierce) talismans worth upgrading? Are they as good as Strength (fierce)?

Aristo4
09-29-2016, 01:42 PM
Are Guardian (fierce) talismans worth upgrading? Are they as good as Strength (fierce)?

Yes, if you gonna use them on characters with high base DEF. On my boy who has 133 DEF it wasn't optimal to get the bonus but to other characters its just as good as the strength ones.

Btw I'm swimming on guardian fierce's, got about 20 and sold another 20....how are they supposed to be uncommon? ;)

OpticSugar
09-29-2016, 02:04 PM
Yes, if you gonna use them on characters with high base DEF. On my boy who has 133 DEF it wasn't optimal to get the bonus but to other characters its just as good as the strength ones.

Btw I'm swimming on guardian fierce's, got about 20 and sold another 20....how are they supposed to be uncommon? ;)

Nice... thanks for the info!

Yeah, I'm looking to slap these on my original Eddie, who's max defense is 679... the third highest defense stat (under Pharaoh Eddie and Pharaoh Dog King). I'd say this is a smart move then! Two sets of two should make this guy pretty darn scary. I think I'm going to upgrade him to 5* based on this (I have the evo shards... I've just been waiting to make the right decision).

I'm also swimming in Guardian (fierce), and I don't feel like farming Ailing Kingdom madness for more Strength talismans.

12lisa
09-29-2016, 03:07 PM
I´m swimming in the Strength (Fierce) ones. They are really fast acquired if you farm Ailing Kingdom on Normal. On Shadow of the Wickerman, about 90% of the time either a Holy or a Strength one drops and you just have to farm enough for getting Fierce ones. While you miss out on a bit of gold and exp (not a problem for most endgame players), you can farm these more efficiently since it takes you less time on one round and the talisman´s drop chances seem to be a lot higher. I also noticed this on Kingdom of the Sands and the Battlefield, didn´t try it in the Underworld yet, but I expect similiar results.

slauki
09-29-2016, 04:50 PM
:D STR and Guardian (Fierce) are hard to find once you are high level....

not really, guardian fierce drops in battlefield madness, you can easily grind there.

and strengh fierce drops relativly frequently in the first world. this is a bit frustrating to grind there, but 80 sands of time should be enough to get one talisman you need...

Aristo4
09-30-2016, 04:18 PM
Just got 2 piercing 2* talismans on battlefield/fighting spirtis madness if you are still interested finding them.

Witkacy
10-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Evening folks :)

I would like to get a pair of them as well... I've been playing almost every level off ''Battlefield'' since two days and can't find ANY of them... I've finished the game quite some time ago and since I've started playing I haven't found NOT A SINGLE ONE (zero, null) of them... No matter ''fierce'', ''skilled'' or ''safeguard''... I find it not fair that some find that plenty of them, while others can't get not a single piece...

Aristo4
10-02-2016, 08:57 PM
I usually pick a level and play it 20-30 times in a row, that's how I got them there.