PDA

View Full Version : Hellhound or Pharoah Sun Spirit?

Nicko
09-29-2016, 02:45 AM
Which would you take from 4* to 5* and why?

Looking for the third member of a Warrior team with Samurai Eddie and Nomad...

Kaijester
09-29-2016, 02:51 AM
I prefer the Pharaoh Sun Spirit for his heal is only cost 4 powers, deals AOE damage and might give extra turn! His basic AOE with chance to block beneficial effects helps too.

aur0ra85
09-29-2016, 03:56 AM
I prefer hellhound by a large margin for the attack skill, immunity, and life steal.

Nifelheim
09-29-2016, 04:59 AM
Hellhound. Pharaoh I don't think does as much damage and landing perfects is more awkward compared to most characters

slauki
09-29-2016, 07:41 AM
i like both characters. for autofarming i would prefer the sun spirit cause his instant heal could save you ass sometimes. for playning manual i would choose hellhound cause he is the way better character imo. his damage is much harder and his heal is also pretty fine, although it takes some rounds...

Aristo4
09-29-2016, 11:11 AM
The PSS I got maxxed some time now is a lifesaver while auto farming, if you find a good balance...he is toasted with around 10k hp from the talismans I found...with 5 fierces and 1 overwhealming for 15k and 3,5k attack I just like him now.
Btw after playing with him some time, no issues on the timing, every time perfect now :cool:
Ofcourse the hellhound is superior, but I yet have to get one.They would go together for walk if I had one that's for sure

Qed
09-29-2016, 12:02 PM
Hellhound is superior.

Nicko
09-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Thanks all - sounds like its the Hellhound!

Piece of Mind
09-30-2016, 11:56 AM
Apples and oranges. Pharaoh Sun Spirit is a lot of fun to use, currently my champion, and its heal ability is a real workhorse - heals, damages, can give an extra turn. Pair that with the AoE attack that can block beneficial effects and you have a hell of a supporter. Hellhound comes with better base stats, a passive ability, and a heal that doesn't cause damage but which gives more healing to physical teams.

Why not use both? But given how hard it is to level to 5*, I'd say go with the much rarer hellhound.