PDA

View Full Version : Store showing question marks instead of icons

songster69
07-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Hi Devs,

This isn't a big issue but I keep seeing place holders instead of icons when I visit the store in the game, this is occurring in all the store tabs:

Previously I was able to see the various icons before the game's official launch when I downloaded the game client in June 2016. Other than that, kudos to the team for an awesome game!

Lamia
07-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Hello,

Assuming you've created a Roadhouse account (by specifying email address and password) or linked to Facebook, try deleting data on your app then rebooting the game to download the latest asset bundles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have NOT created an account or linked to your Facebook, deleting data will lose your game so please do not do this if you are not 100% sure you've saved your game via 1 of those 2 methods.

If you have any questions about whether you have an account, or how to delete your data, please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

songster69
07-15-2016, 05:39 AM
Hi Lamia,

Thanks for the advice. I have resolved this issue by deleting the app data and downloading the latest assets after rebooting the game.