PDA

View Full Version : Skill Shard - Increase Effect - Does it Work for Talisman?

MuadDib-7367
09-30-2016, 02:34 PM
For example, let's say I use a skill shard to upgrade an Eddie and the RNG lands on "+5% Effect". I know that Eddie's specific effect associated with that action will be upgraded 5%.

Let's assume that I have also freeze talisman equipped to this Eddie, will the chance of triggering the freeze effect also increase by 5%?

aur0ra85
09-30-2016, 05:01 PM
No way to tell. And prob not. Sorry!

Hypnos
09-30-2016, 05:08 PM
no. not even sure why you think it would

MuadDib-7367
09-30-2016, 05:34 PM
no. not even sure why you think it would

The accuracy mod works for talisman, so I was wondering if there where other situations that might apply.

Hypnos
09-30-2016, 06:25 PM
in that case, accuracy would increase the chances of each skill effect occurring (and talisman). whereas with skill shards you are only increasing the likelihood of one skill effect occurring so it wouldn't make sense, in my eyes, for what you are suggesting to happen

slauki
09-30-2016, 08:40 PM
in that case, accuracy would increase the chances of each skill effect occurring (and talisman). whereas with skill shards you are only increasing the likelihood of one skill effect occurring so it wouldn't make sense, in my eyes, for what you are suggesting to happen

agree with this.i also belive it's only for one specific skill, that is metioned....