PDA

View Full Version : Best Assasins?

AppleJuice
10-01-2016, 03:52 AM
In your opinion, which are the best Assasin characters to go for?

Kaijester
10-01-2016, 04:36 AM
I'll contest between Golden Son for good AOE damage and Axis Soldier for chance for extra turn / good single damage (with torment).

12lisa
10-01-2016, 11:17 AM
I would say either the assassin Child of the Damned for single target (does massive magical and physical damage, has armor/magic penetration already built in, gains extra turns and has the warrior child of the damned passive. Pretty OP) or Golden Son for AOE. For Eddies, I like both, Rainmaker and Vampire Hunter.

The Educated fool
10-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Golden Son, for sure. I'd also add Axis Bomber Boy for his AOE, Possessed Mine for his Heal and Soulless Demon for his magic buff and invincibility.

As for the purple Eddies... well... if I ever get one, I'll say more. :cool:

osiris0000
10-01-2016, 11:00 PM
So, what do you guys think about which is the best talisman build for assasins? Isn't there any standart Talisman for assasins like Strength fierce talismans for warriors?

The Educated fool
10-01-2016, 11:16 PM
I like the Void talismans, myself... they seem to trigger quite often for me. And the Vampirics are so rare that I'm convinced that they must be good for something... :cool:

AppleJuice
10-01-2016, 11:23 PM
I like the Void talismans, myself... they seem to trigger quite often for me. And the Vampirics are so rare that I'm convinced that they must be good for something... :cool:

I recently got a 3 set vampiric set, they grant you a 45% chance at lifesteal with perfect attacks :)

The Educated fool
10-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Indeed they do, in theory... I can't say I've ever noticed this effect trigger though. :cool:

Baba-8301
10-02-2016, 07:37 AM
It triggers but needs physical damage to get the heal. I don't think that I have any characters doing physical damage that would benefit from the magical part of the talisman though.

12lisa
10-02-2016, 11:21 AM
Depends on the slots, but most of my assassins with pure purple slots run 6x assassin (3 shield, 3 barrier). Elsewise I run 2 Fierce Strength, 2 Arcane Holy and two assassin (1 shield, one barrier). Gives a nice mix and works pretty well for me.

osiris0000
10-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Actually, there is an Assasin Undead Axis Gunner have an amazing passive named "Blood Thirst", which gives you Lifesteal status from the start of each battle for 2 turns! So, i don't need Vampiric Talisman to trigger when i have him :)

AppleJuice
10-02-2016, 12:59 PM
How good is he? Is he worth upgrading ?

osiris0000
10-02-2016, 02:12 PM
How good is he? Is he worth upgrading ?

Well, if you are going for high damage, Assasin Axis Soldier is a real killer. If i had Assasin Axis Soldier, i would go for it. But at least you can have this one as 4* at level 80 with good talismans as a good supporter. His damage is not bad and he can steal benefical effects from the enemy. It's worth to keep. And weird thing is, even when he is dead that passive keep working on the team until the end of game :)

Demoonchild
10-02-2016, 02:20 PM
The best of all is the Assassin COTD by far....
But he's rare as hell..!!

Nekroliun
10-02-2016, 03:21 PM
The best of all is the Assassin COTD by far....
But he's rare as hell..!!

Nah assassin COTD is just a myth... Like barrier assassin talismans...

Malcifar-8940
10-03-2016, 04:45 PM
Assassin golden son is by far my fav in the game period. His endure makes beating all level X Lord of light over and over again a breeze, and when leveled up, his AOE true damage attack is incredibly powerful. Throw in a pair of burn talismans, and he can apply 3 burns to all enemies that do 5k damage each if you first weaken the enemies with samurai eddies special. I use speed of light Eddie to prevent gunner LOL from getting invincibility, and assassin LOL from getting force shield, and beat any level X lord of light in 2 turns if the burns trigger, or 3 turns if the burns do not trigger. Gunner can sometimes take longer because his steal and heal triggers rougly 88% of the time based on my experience after beating him the first 70 times and keeping track. The first 2 rounds of minions also take 2 turns each due to my angel of fear's extra turn passive, and moves along quickly due to my corrupt general freezing and stunning with a rather high success rate.

Bottom line is that i never would have gotten as far as I have in this game without the assassin golden son keeping my party alive with 1 hit point indefinitely against enemies who cannot silence, bind, stun, or steal beneficial effects.