PDA

View Full Version : could Visions eddie have a use in this game?

Hypnos
10-01-2016, 10:15 AM
just got this guy from a rare soul and have been trying to figure out his best talisman set. Currently have 5 (overwhelming) talismans and a holy (power) talisman but not sure if I should equip him with more holy talismans and focus on his magic stat even though most of his moves scale with max HP.

So far he looks like a misunderstood kid with something potentially great to offer to this game. Hopefully through several buffs and perhaps a change from magic to physical moves he can finally shine through and compete with other eddies.

advice on the above is appreciated.

MetalWarrior
10-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Please refer to this thread http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?322-Visions-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)

Hypnos
10-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Please refer to this thread http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?322-Visions-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)

hey metalwarrior, I read through that thread and posted there last night. I'm looking for tips on his best talisman set and couldn't find many opinions there so decided to start a new thread.

AmBush-UK
10-01-2016, 01:56 PM
I'm looking for tips on his best talisman set and couldn't find many opinions there so decided to start a new thread.

Hypnos This should help m8
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1777-Guide-Compilation-of-quot-best-quot-talisman-builds-for-all-chars&p=12357&viewfull=1#post12357

Hypnos
10-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Thanks very much ambush. Very helpful!

Demoonchild
10-01-2016, 05:52 PM
just got this guy from a rare soul and have been trying to figure out his best talisman set. Currently have 5 (overwhelming) talismans and a holy (power) talisman but not sure if I should equip him with more holy talismans and focus on his magic stat even though most of his moves scale with max HP.

So far he looks like a misunderstood kid with something potentially great to offer to this game. Hopefully through several buffs and perhaps a change from magic to physical moves he can finally shine through and compete with other eddies.

advice on the above is appreciated.

Forget about VE... he's useless!! Being my first 5*, I gave up in combinations to make him useful.. but no...no way...

Aristo4
10-01-2016, 07:04 PM
Forget about VE... he's useless!! Being my first 5*, I gave up in combinations to make him useful.. but no...no way...

Me too. He'll clean, warm, polish, the bench for my other eddies. Maybe even bake some cookies, but he's not coming to battle LOL

Hypnos
10-02-2016, 10:42 AM
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Visions Eddie is tearing up the gunner dungeon!

Aristo4
10-02-2016, 08:48 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Visions Eddie is tearing up the gunner dungeon!

Maybe he can tear up the curtains on the gunner dungeon ;)

Demoonchild
10-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Me too. He'll clean, warm, polish, the bench for my other eddies. Maybe even bake some cookies, but he's not coming to battle LOL

Hahaha lmao...XD

Demoonchild
10-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Maybe he can tear up the curtains on the gunner dungeon ;)

With this too!! Hahaha I just imagine him with a maid dress....